Requesting a reading plz when anyone gets sum time : )

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

johnswifey86

Requesting a reading plz when anyone gets sum time : )

Post by johnswifey86 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:04 am

Hi my name is Casey, I am a female, and my birthday is April 18th, 1986, and i'm an Aries.

Hello there, I very much appreciate you for taking the time to help me out, and taking your time out to read and reply to me (if you'd like).

Just to put out here a little bit about what's goin gon for me lately. I have recently been diagnosed w/ and have been struggling 3 years w/ depression/anxiety (that i'm not doing to well w/). My husband just left for another deployment to Afghanistan for 6 months. I have alot of questions but just to generalize it all my one question is...Is there anything I need insight on that I can't know or see myself?

Again...thanx to anyone who is able to help me out, I really appreciate it alot.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Requesting a reading plz when anyone gets sum time : )

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:47 pm

johnswifey86 wrote:Hi my name is Casey, I am a female, and my birthday is April 18th, 1986, and i'm an Aries.

Hello there, I very much appreciate you for taking the time to help me out, and taking your time out to read and reply to me (if you'd like).

Just to put out here a little bit about what's goin gon for me lately. I have recently been diagnosed w/ and have been struggling 3 years w/ depression/anxiety (that i'm not doing to well w/). My husband just left for another deployment to Afghanistan for 6 months. I have alot of questions but just to generalize it all my one question is...Is there anything I need insight on that I can't know or see myself?

Again...thanx to anyone who is able to help me out, I really appreciate it alot.
Hi Casey,  :smt006

You have both my understanding and prayers!

It appears as though although I am a bit older than you are that we have something in common, as I have also personally battled with both chronic anxiety and depression for most of my adult life. Now this would be quite enough for anyone to have to cope with (yes I have been through at least one major nervous breakdown and the suicidal thoughts in my time but have obviously made it to being able to help worthy people such as yourself), but to have your much loved husband and soul mate posted to military service in Afghanistan of all places, would be more difficult a challenge than  can even begin to imagine.

You both therefore have my admiration, respect and appreciation not only for the wonderful contribution he is making at his own risk to the cause of world peace, but your own courage and self sacrifice in allowing him to go when everything tells you this is not a good idea. I would not wish to minimise or ignore the dangers he is constantly under, but I can assure you that there are many unseen helpers and protectors standing invisibly shoulder to shoulder to support these brave men and women as well, in their ongoing fight to protect the right to freedom that we all enjoy but often take for granted. They do say that nobody can show their love more to another person than to lay their own lives on the line for a friend, but the worrying and many stresses of those partners left behind them is often I feel overlooked, as well as that of any children they have been blessed with.
Is there anything I need insight on that I can't know or see myself?
The Five of Cups has often been called the card of crying over spilt milk, or in this case probably more likely spilt wine. The five of any of the four different Tarot suits is like a teacher who first poses a question, then provides us with one possible solution to help us to answer it. Cups are always related to the nature and depth of our closest relationships with others, especially our life partners, husbands or wives.

I sense from your reading that there would already significant stresses at work within your marriage long before he was posted to Afghanistan, ad that him having to be way from you for so long at a time is like the extra straw that could easily break the camel's back when it comes to placing further extraordinary pressures upon your relationship with him. It is also not doing much good for your mental and emotional help, but it appears from what I am hearing that you both agreed to take part in this before you were each born into this world.

In other words he has come here to learn certain valuable lessons for the benefit of his spiritual development by doing military service, and you have also similarly agreed to be the one waiting for him at home and to learn the corresponding lessons which come from the supportive role you are playing towards him and what great service he is providing to his fellow human being by his courageous efforts on our behalf . And you should not also underestimate or diminish your own inner strength in being able to keep going in spite of your constant anxiety about  his safety when he is so far away from you.

Now I know that you may feel you are weak or pathetic to be worrying so much about your husband that it seems to be affecting your ability to think clearly and function effectively, but take it from me you are doing a much better job of it than a lesser person than yourself might. But there is a very big difference between concerning yourself with his safety, and on the other hand worrying yourself ill or into an early grave of your own.

Your doctor or qualified counsellor can be of much assistance to you in overcoming these upsetting and embarrassing to many symptoms which could easily make you feel that you are losing your mind and courage, but from where I stand you are losing neither. It is not that you are in any way weaker or less brave than any other person would be in your position, but you are I feel an unsuspecting victim of your own sensitivity to what you are telling yourself about these events whenever you are awake (and probably also when you are asleep).  For it is not what happens to each of us that mainly determines our feelings about it so much as it is the meaning which we associate with our experiences.

We continuously talk to ourselves in our heads, and if you are telling yourself that to concern yourself over your husband's safety and welfare is a sign of weakness, then you will naturally feel weak. But if you can be helped to see instead that if you did not concern yourself about him that he would have surely never agreed with you to undergo this shared and highly stressful experience before you were both born and would not have chosen you as his wife. It is precisely because he could recognise a greater inner strength within you that you yourself were ever aware of possessing that made him choose you in preference to any other woman in the world at the time.

The Five of Cups in summary is interpreted to mean that you have quite enough already on your plate to deal with while waiting for him to return safely to you when the fight for freedom is won, without dredging up old negative emotional baggage from your past and in such a manner overloading yourself beyond what your nerves can comfortably bear over all this time. Stop beating yourself up for believing that you are weak or selfish for feeling this way when he is the one who is taking the real risks with his life. Without brave souls such as yourself, evil would win in the end.

It is well past time for you to put these feelings of only perceived self inadequacy and needless guilt behind you, as I predict based on your reading that you will eventually conquer your fears up to a point (a person who knows no fear is either a fool or will not survive very long) and rise above them to make him as proud of you as you are presently proud of him. I salute you both as being the salt of the Earth, and of great courage and equal strength of character. I have every confidence that with the help of your mind and emotional doctor as well as the support of your friends and family that you will get through this a much stronger person when compared to how strong you previously told yourself you were when you first started out on your journey together through this life.

Love, Light and Peace to you and the love of your life,

eye_of_tiger Image
“Life Is Too Short To Worry About What Others Say Or Think About You. Have Fun, And Give Them Something To Talk About”
-Unknown

johnswifey86

Post by johnswifey86 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:18 pm

Hello Eye of Tiger,
  First I want to say thank you so much for taking the time to read and reply. I REALLY appreciate it ALOT. And second thank you for the encouragment and your appreciation for my husband's serivce to the U.S. and for thanking me for my sacrafice as well. I know last time I had a reading it was you who had done it. And when I saw that you had done this reading for me I was very happy. Last time and this time you were very encouraging and the things you said were just very uplifting and made me smile. Thank you so much! You were very accurate and I am very pleased w/ the reading and the advice. It's nice when I get encouragment from others especially w/ the struggles of my emotional state. So again thank you so much and I hope you have a wonderful day. I look forward to any other readings I get from you.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

All spiritual warriors must now unite!

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:53 pm

Casey, :)  :)  :)

I could not have expected a more positive and encouraging response to my readings, than you have just so kindly given me.

I sincerely thank you for this as well as the feedback you have provided, with regards to your reading's accuracy and helpfulness.

I believe that since I have been through a similar situation to your own with my own emotional illness, that I probably have a head start in being able to better understand at least something about what you are having to endure with such courage and determination to support your husband in every way possible.

Often the best which we can hope for is to gradually find that the good days will eventually out number the bad ones, although the bad ones will never totally disappear.

Forget about perfection, as pursuing it at the expense of what or who is really important to you, is simply not worth the extra stress involved. IMHO

All spiritual warriors must now unite!

Not all spiritual warriors in this world necessarily wear a uniform or carry weapons, but some do.

EoT Image

johnswifey86

Post by johnswifey86 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:01 am

It's no problem to give you feedback. I will always be thankful and express my appreciation to you or anyone who takes their time and energy and gives a little bit to me to help me out. I also forgot to thank you for also sharing w/ me yur experiences. It can be a hard thing, but it is brave to share w/ others things like that. So thank you so much for that.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”