reading request for eye of tiger

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dierdre

reading request for eye of tiger

Post by dierdre » Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:50 pm

hi there eye of tiger, i was wondering if you could kindly give me a general reading of myself, if there was something that i needed to know, like a health concern or something. since my 1st reading request wasnt allowed coz it was considered to be a 3rd party reading im just gonna ask you also something about love and studies if its ok? well, since its 1 general reading, its counted as 1 question right? (my name is amelia and i was born on march 19, 1985) anyway  just wanna ask if there's anything in store for me that i should know like any possible health problem? i just had a prolonged period so i wanna know if it can lead to something serious or its just nothing to be worried about. and regarding the love reading, i wanna know if its ok to reconnect with an old crush from high school? will that person still welcome the idea? i just found out that person likes me as well that time but too much time has passed. and for the the academic stuff, im still undecided about which course to take at 23, it seems like i have no fixed passion on a certain course, so could you pls tell me which course should i take that will be suitable for me? i dont wanna waste anymore money if i decide to study again. thanks.

Gem

ONE question please :)

Post by Gem » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:05 pm

Hi :)

It might make it easier if you read the guidelines please Reading Request Guidelines one question means exactly that. One question. Not one question on each subject, so perhaps you might like to choose which one is more important to you right now please? It really isn't fair to ask so many on a free reading offer. thanks

dierdre

Post by dierdre » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:59 pm

oops sorry about that, hehe. i didnt fully understand the terms coz if i recall correctly, the last time i read it was it said that its not allowed to ask for readings frequently so i misunderstood it coz this is the 1st time that im asking for one, and i vaguely recall reading eye of tiger's post that if you are unsure of what question to ask, just tell him/her to give you a general reading and he/she gets to choose what the person requesting for the reading needs to know..so it got me confused. so again, sorry if i violated the reading rules again.  :smt003 well, ive thought about which question that is more likely "suitable" for a psychic to answer, and since the health question can be answered by a doctor when i have a check-up and im not planning to enroll anytime soon, the most fitting question would be the "love" question since there's no way for me to know how the other person might take it if i just suddenly appear out of nowhere and try to open communication lines. the person might get freaked out!  :smt003 so there, i think i'll just choose the "love" question. thanks again and sorry for the 2nd viololation.   :smt002

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

OOPS!

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:44 am

Sorry Amelia, I nearly missed your request completely. Image
regarding the love reading, i wanna know if its ok to reconnect with an old crush from high school? will that person still welcome the idea? i just found out that person likes me as well that time but too much time has passed.
Are you asking for me to give you permission through a reading to attempt to reconnect with your old crush from high school, or alternately are you asking me both for a guarantee that you will not be rejected or that your relationship will not be a long and happy one? If you are looking for any 100% rock solid guarantees of anything before proceeding with any loving relationship with another human being, then please think again.

If he showed some romantic interest in you years ago, I suppose you at least have a basis to build a relationship on over time when compared to two people who have never previously met. But unless both of you can openly and honestly communicate your true wishes and feelings to each other, I would not like to depend only on this as a sign that he will be just as interested in you now. His feelings and needs do not seem to be considered in your question, as though they do not count. If you have not made any attempt to contact or approach him since, how then will you ever determine whether or not he may have been interested? If you are waiting for him to read your mind from a distance and come knocking at your front door to speak of his love and devotion for you, then I fear that you could possibly remain single, at least with regards to this man.

When I asked my inner guidance not the question which you asked (as I have already explained that I feel it is not a valid basis for a psychic reading), but instead what is felt is most important for you to hear at this time with special reference to finding love and romance, I drew the Knight of Wands.

The Knight of any of the four Tarot suits are thought to represent the spirit of a teenager, or a young adult who is still effectively a teenager at heart. They are often highly passionate about what they believe, and their beliefs and attitudes are purer and far less cynical than the average adult's are. They always like to be on the move, and accordingly do not like to stay in any one place for very long at a time. Knights strongly suggest rapid forward movement and above all significant changes are coming up in the person's future. This may even involve them actual travelling.

The Knight of Wands in particular is a person who never slows down and his life is often a series of one drama after another. If you wish to be able to live with such a person, then be prepared to live your life at an incredibly fast pace, and do not get too comfortable in your home or with your current friends as you could soon be moving yet again. This is also the type of person who likes to party, party, party, with little thought for making any plans for tomorrow. He has many personal acquaintances but few if any friends who will stand by him when life begins to get him down.

He is a bit of a party or social animal who enjoys being the centre of attention at all times, mainly in order to compensate for his own inner feelings of inferiority and insecurity, when compared to others whom he always sees as having more of value to offer than he does.  Some of his ideas can at times be rather unconventional or even weird, and he likes to be in total control of any situation, or have control over others. While he could make a good leader, he has a tendency to become a little too pushy or bossy when it is to his benefit. He is not always sensitive to other people's feelings and frequently suffers from a severe case of foot in mouth disease (he says things that he later regrets saying). Don't expect him to be reliable or on time, as it is against his basic nature.

While I cannot read your old crush directly, I can place the focus of your reading back on the person who requested it. and the effects that his behaviour could possibly have on you. I do not know whether or not your reading is a true profile of the man in whom you may be interested, but if it was would you choose to live with such a person as described above? Only you can decide in the end if it is worth taking a look.

Be kind to and be true to yourself in all things,

eye_of_tiger Image

dierdre

the "feedback" =)

Post by dierdre » Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:24 pm

good day, eye of tiger, thank you for the reading, and sorry if i was not specific with what im asking. well, i wanna know if i will get rejected if ever i decide to like, call coz its been several years since we last saw each other. coz if i will get rejected, then its better to be aware of it to save face. =) (coz i can imagine my crush thinking in her head, like, "after all these years, you still like me? that's pretty odd LOL) and, uh.. the person that i was referring to as my "crush" is actually a girl. (im a bit shy to actually name her especially in a public forum) but the one that you were referring to in your reading, well, i think that profile fits someone that i knew back in high school.. and yes, he really is not responsible and he even takes drugs and has lots of acquaintances and likes attention. he's pretty tactless too. and unfortunately, i also had a crush on him but it soon waned the longer i got to know him, so maybe thats what the cards have picked up? im not really sure if that guy liked me back but i overhear some stuff when his friends talk to him. and the girl, well aside from a couple of "favorable hints" directed at me although i never assumed that the feeling was mutual (who knows, maybe she just likes the attention? since girls can be quite misleading at times) but it was confirmed by 3 diff. psychics that the girl likes me as well. coz my friend revealed to her when we had a tiff that i like her so she's pretty much aware of it. so after learning that info thru those psychics, (only last year) it got me thinking.. what if i try to reconnect? will she still welcome the idea? i never did anything before coz were both girls and there are many repercussions that im afraid of. now that were not in the same cirlcle anymore, the environment is "conducive" so to speak.

anyway, i know we are only allowed to have one reading so i dunno if there's an actual follow-up to this one but if i'll receive a reply, it will be much appreciated. so there, i hope you have a nice day and god bless.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

A follow up to your question

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:04 am

Dierdre, :smt003

You asked.....
i wanna know if i will get rejected if ever i decide to like, call coz its been several years since we last saw each other. coz if i will get rejected, then its better to be aware of it to save face.
Whenever we approach another human being with the intention to either begin a relationship with them or to alternately take up from where you previously left off there is always the possibility that you will be rejected at least on your very first attempt. There is no way of predicting with any degree of certainty exactly how he is going to respond to your approach. It is often difficult enough to know how we ourselves would respond if our roles were reversed. If you continue to use the strategy that until you can get a 100% guarantee that you will not be rejected that you will not approach him in order to find out for yourself directly from the source as to whether you could have possibly worked these issues out together, then I can definitely predict that not only will the situation continue to deteriorate, but that also any amount of confidence and respect you once had for yourself, will soon be exhausted. All human interactions and relationships involve some chance of rejection by the other party. But if you wait for that rock solid guarantee before taking action, you will probably never know whether it could have been worked out to your mutual satisfaction. What is the better option? A life which involves taking certain but calculated risks (not doing something silly or dangerous) such as rejection by your lover, or one which is filled with regrets and emptiness?  

But in the end you are the only person who can and has the responsibility to decide which of these two paths to take!

L&L,

eye_of_tiger  :smt002

dierdre

Post by dierdre » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:03 pm

thanks for the very nice advice, eye of tiger.  :)  well, you know what, ive always wondered why im so afraid of being rejected, and now i know what exactly is to blame for this attitude.. my zodiac sign! LOL  :smt003 i read before that pisceans in general fear rejection.. aha! so thats why..  :smt003  anyway, i agree with what you have said, its very true that we must be able to take risks once in a while.. although this one is like, 5 times harder coz my crush might think im a "stalker" LOL. anyway.. i'll probably drink before i do it to lower my inhibitions?  :smt003 again, thanks for the advice and may you have a nice day.  :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Not another rejection!

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:53 am

Dierdre,  :smt017

You wrote in your response.......
anyway, i know we are only allowed to have one reading so i dunno if there's an actual follow-up to this one but if i'll receive a reply, it will be much appreciated.
It is important for every member to carefully think about what question they wish to ask the reader's guidance, and be certain to include whatever information they feel is required to answer it, BEFORE posting their reading request and not AFTER.

Once a reading has been completed, a follow up such as this one would require an entirely new reading request be made in about a month from now.

Please do not be offended or take this temporary rejection as meaning that I am avoiding giving you any further readings in the future (quite the opposite is true), but I have observed that the answer which people receive through their readings is highly dependent on what question they asked at the time of their request. If you then decide to change your question at a later time, the answer must necessarily change in order to reflect this?

Will see you in about a month from now with your next complete request for a reading,  :smt002

EOT   :smt006

PS: While I respect your beliefs concerning the Zodiac and it's possible effects on your ability to handle rejection, I personally feel that it is more likely to be due to an attitude which you were unintentionally brought up with. The end result of a progressive loss of self confidence in both yourself and your ability to deal with real world problems at a comfortable speed for you.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”