a general reading

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dhav

a general reading

Post by dhav » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:24 am

These days I feel my energy are really scattered.I seem to be losing hope on my life in general.I would like a general reading for the present situation and when it will get better if anyone would like.my dob is 13 may 1982.

dhav

Gem

Post by Gem » Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:38 pm

Hi Dhav,

Have you looked at your biorhythms? http://mysticboard.org/mb ... ycles.html that is a good place to start :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:13 am

Dhav,  :smt006

Once you have looked more deeply into the idea of biorhythms as being one possible reason for your scattered energies, please come back here and let us know under this same thread.

We are here to help you in whatever way we feel we are able to, even if we cannot immediately come up with a solution to your problems.

I always believe that a load shared between good friends is already more than effectively halved. It would as always be my pleasure to read for you, on your return. :smt002

Regards,

EOT  Image

dhav

Post by dhav » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:36 am

hi Gem and Tiger Eye,

I have checked my biorhythm.It gives only a chart.my physical is 0% today,my emotional is almost -100% and my intellectual is almost -50%.oK then it seems I am at almost critical phase.lol.I don't want to sound negative about my life.

My problem is I have return back home and I have to deal with new environment which means new energies which is making me frustrated.It seems my all time happy mood is really off. ;-) I also can't seem to find a time alone for myself despite I have my own room. It is like my peaceful environment is gone ;-( .Maybe i got to settle down a bit and it will take time.

There is also a pressure on me to find a job soon.I have already given 5 interviews but no positive response.It seems I am not being at my best.

Gem

Post by Gem » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:02 pm

With the physical is that coming from active to passive? That is usually pretty rough until it turns upwards again, Although biorhythms aren't always the answer they sure can shed light on difficult phases. Sometimes it takes a while before they are all on the up together :)

I am sure that E_O_T  will be glad to offer you advice :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Increase your self confidence in other life areas, plus finding the best job match for you

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:55 am

Dhav, :smt017

I do not consider myself to be an expert on the subject of biorhythms, but your chart does not make me believe that in any way things are becoming critical for you. While the charts show that your physical level for that time of day is zero, it does not I feel mean that you already have one foot in the grave or have serious health problems. I am rather disappointed that it was not properly explained to you that each aspect of ourselves experiences a series of cycles one day after the other, and that the percentages given are only relative to one another, and are not to be taken as absolute unchanging indicators of the state of your physical and emotional health at the time, or indeed you intellectual abilities or IQ. These values will change both in number and order between each other, both during the day and from one day to the next. They represent only the situation as a moment frozen in time (a snapshot).
It gives only a chart.my physical is 0% today,my emotional is almost -100% and my intellectual is almost -50%.
So the order for your priorities on that day and time of day in order from the highest to the lowest were:

Physical at 0%

Intellectual at almost -50%

Emotional at almost -100%

This means that for all practical purposes at the time you consulted your biorhythm chart your physical health was at it's most vulnerable, and therefore was also most deserving of your attention. I do not really want to go into any more detailed explanations about this instead of finally getting down to giving you your career reading as requested, but if you only take away with you what you learnt from the biorhythm chart, which was that at present the state of your physical health and your intellectual preparation in order to get the best possible job for you must both take greater priority than you becoming too emotional, then I feel that it was not a total waste of your time and energies to consult the chart, and should be kept in mind when giving you your reading as requested.
There is also a pressure on me to find a job soon.I have already given 5 interviews but no positive response.It seems I am not being at my best.

Rather than you not feeling at your best at these job interviews as your self confidence is already low, realise that most applicants never even get this far, although I do understand how disappointing it is that so far there has not been a job offer at the end of it. I really feel that a qualified career advisor who is more aware of the availability of the type of job you are looking for in your local area should also be consulted in order to best help you with this. If you are looking for a job which is either unavailable in your area then you will need to either choose a different one, or be willing to travel to where such jobs do exist. On the basis of this reading, your failure to get a job until now is not so much a failure on your part. Nor is it because whoever gives the interview does not like you, or because they do not feel that you are capable of doing it well.

With all other relevant factors such as your qualifications and previous work experience in the type of general job area you are applying for being equal with the other applicants, it is I feel important for you to do whatever you can to increase your self confidence in other areas of your life at the same time. In other words if you are feeling reasonably happy and confident with regards to other parts of your life, then this will be evident to the interviewer and give you an advantage when it come down in the end to choosing the best person for the job.

There is unfortunately no magic formula I can offer you, especially without knowing what other life areas are like for you at present that will guarantee that you will get the job you want over the next six months or so, but if it is any consolation to you, I feel that yours is an increasingly common experience for people trying to get into or back into the workforce these days. In other words, I feel that many of your present employment difficulties are due mainly to the system and highly insecure job market, rather than it being you on every occasion who is personally at fault. This means that there are certain factors which will always be outside of your control.

The secret I feel to greatly increase your chances is not to dwell continuously on those factors over which we have little if any control, and destroy in the process what self confidence we may still have left, but to instead focus on those things we can control. One of these is to increase your own self confidence by whatever means are most available to you outside of these job interviews. Another important one I feel is to best match your qualifications and skills with the types of job which are most readily available in your local area at this particular time in your career. A qualified job counsellor or career advisor would be able to help you more with this aspect of your job hunting than I possibly could.

Hoping this reading has been of some help and comfort to you, and please do not lose any further valuable sleep over your biorhythm figures.

Be kinder to yourself and never be tempted to give up,

eye_of_tiger Image

dhav

Post by dhav » Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:34 pm

Hi Eye of tiger,

Thank you for this reading.It helped me evaluate myself smoothly.Well the biorythm part didn't affect me much because I am in full form.lol. The fact I didn't got positive response made me feel low.Maybe the insecurities of life.Well I need to concentrate on myself and other parts of my life.The job will come and I don't have to rush.It is my previous work experience which are causing hindrances as I got none and I am a fresher from University.You are right about taking advices from an advisor as I need to get in training first.

I got another interview on thursday.Well it can be fun the interviews even if I don't get the job.lool

Thank you anyway EOT.Your advices are of great help to me.

Gem the biorythm chart will rise in some days.lol ;-)

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:46 pm

I do not consider myself to be an expert on the subject of biorhythms, but your chart does not make me believe that in any way things are becoming critical for you. While the charts show that your physical level for that time of day is zero, it does not I feel mean that you already have one foot in the grave or have serious health problems. I am rather disappointed that it was not properly explained to you that each aspect of ourselves experiences a series of cycles one day after the other, and that the percentages given are only relative to one another, and are not to be taken as absolute unchanging indicators of the state of your physical and emotional health at the time, or indeed you intellectual abilities or IQ. These values will change both in number and order between each other, both during the day and from one day to the next. They represent only the situation as a moment frozen in time (a snapshot).
E_O_T< thanks for making those points. Next time I will ask for the date of birth and give the full reading myself, I mistakenly assumed that by reading the information given one would understand the chart. I would have to see the chart to see where the critical areas and days were, but it would seem there is now not much point :)

Dhav sorry, good luck for Thursday &nbsp;:)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:26 am

Dhav,

You are always most welcome for a reading, within the board rules.

Gem,

Hey you did only what you thought was best for a valued member and friend in Dhav.

My comments were never intended as being a negative criticism of your abilities as the whole biorhythm thing is still fairly new to me and I am only getting the information provided to me intuitively. I have never personally studied this tool in any great detail before answering this posting (which is probably why the explanation was so long winded). &nbsp;Image

I also wish to take this opportunity to thank you sincerely for the constant support you have always given myself and the other members of the reader's team for the work we do on these boards.

You rule!!!!!!!

eye_of_tiger &nbsp; Image

dhav

Post by dhav » Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:06 am

Hey Gem you are the best here and have our best interest.So no worry.

Yup EOT,

Will let you know if I need a reading later within the board rules.

Thank you both of you. ;-)

dhav

Post by dhav » Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:43 pm

A good update from my side.

I got accepted for training which is starting on Monday.The company made the mistake of not informing me.Well nothing is lost as I am able to join them.Thank you EOT and Gem ;-)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Congratulations dhav!

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:16 pm

This is wonderful news! Image

Finally you are going to be given the opportunity to prove both to yourself and to your prospective employer that you have whatever it takes to make the grade in your chosen career. Who picked up first on their mistake in not contacting you as a successful applicant for the training position (if you don't mind me asking)?

It is positive feedback like this which always gives a reader a great sense of personal satisfaction in knowing that he or she played at least some role in giving their friend some useful insights and other advice with the best of intentions to help them on their way.

Many blessings,

EOT &nbsp;Image

dhav

Post by dhav » Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:22 pm

Thank you EOT,

to reply your question well they had to contact all those who were accepted to submit their forms today.As my name was on the list they called me.When I heard I was selected well I was too surprised and also told them that I was not informed about my selection.It's all funny.lol

And coincidentally I had the intuition that my name would have to be there and they forgot about letting me know.

I am pleased to give you the feedback as I know it will be encouraging for any reader.

dhav ;-)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:35 pm

And thanking you kindly in return for your feedback. &nbsp;:smt002

It was interesting that your own intuition was already telling you that your name should be on the list, and that you had therefore been accidentally overlooked during their review process.

This must make you feel more that your instincts can be trusted as being reliable, as in this case your suspicions were confirmed when they called you to make you aware of their oversight.

Please keep me posted as to how your training goes,

eye_of_tiger Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”