Akashic Reading if possible

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Chooky

Akashic Reading if possible

Post by Chooky » Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:26 am

Hi I was wondering if I could get a reading done of my akashic records?

If anyone is interested, let me know what information I need to tell you

Chooky

MangoMom

Akashic Records Reading

Post by MangoMom » Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:28 am

Chooky,

I saw that you just had a very indepth reading from EOT just a few days ago.  It would probably be best for you to wait a short time before getting another reading.  At that time I would be honored to do an Akashic Record Reading for you.  

Love, Light and Laughter
Mango Mom

Chooky

Post by Chooky » Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:59 am

Hi Mango Mom
Yes, i did get a reading the other week, I had thought it was too soon to ask for a reading, but I figured becuase it was a different type of reading ...blah blah blah...
Anyway when do you think is an appropriate time to ask again??

Chooky

newbeginnings507

Post by newbeginnings507 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:44 pm

if i may, mangomoon what is an akashic reading?

MangoMom

Chooky Akashic Record Reading

Post by MangoMom » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:52 am

Chooky, I can't give you a definite time, i generally tell my clients no less than 3 months between readings.  You will know when the time is right and I will be happy to do one for you.  Thanks you for the honor.

Newbeginnings,

Here is a small excerpt from an explanation of the records.  Thanks for your interest.

The Akashic Records are the individual records of a soul from the time it leaves it point of origin until its return.  At the time we make the decision to experience lisfe as an independent entity, there is a field of energy created to record every thought, word, emotion and action generated by that experience.  That field of Energy is the Akashic Records.  Akashic, because it is composed of Akasha (the energetic substance from which all life is formed) and Records, because its objective is to record all of life experience.

By opening the Akashic Records(there are different ways to do this, I use a sacred prayer), we align ourselves to the vibration of the one receiving the consultation( either self or another individual).  The prayer works with vigration to hone in on the specific "name" of the life form, and carries with it God's protection through the Masters, Teachers and Loved Ones.

The information in the Akashic Records helps us bring our past and our future to the present in the "now".  By accessing the Akashic Records, we can identify and release anything we have created, which has become a block to our present realization of our oneness with God.  We can look at why we have addictive patterns, why we choose the relationships we do, why we have created our habitual responses, and how to create action in our lives instead of reaction.  The healing energy of the Akashic Records allows us the freedom to choose grace in all things; therefore, overriding any illusion we might have created that causes us to believe that we are separate from God/Spirit/Source.  (This information was taken from one of the ARCI manuals).  I am no longer a member of the organization, nor is the founder, we did our part, it's up to the others to continue on with the work.

Many individuals can access these records at will, but without proper training it can become difficult to know what information you are receiving.  ANYONE can learn to access the records, at one time (thousands of years ago) everyone could access the records, this gift was abused to the point it was taken away from us for thousands of years, with very few having the ability to access the records (Edgar Caycee was one of those few).  The gift is being given back to us little by little with the emphasis of the reader having high integrity and using it only for good.  We(ARCI) were very concerned with the integrity of the Records  and developed the not for profit organization, we realized the RecordKeepers, Masters, Teachers and Guides will take care of any abusers.  The Akashic Records are mentioned in most religions, The Bible refers to them as "The Book of Life", and something similar in almost all other Religions.  

Have a wonderful week to all.

Love, Light and Laughter
Mango Mom

Chooky

Post by Chooky » Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:52 pm

Thanks Mangomom

You will hear from me later on down the track

Chooky

newbeginnings507

Post by newbeginnings507 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:52 pm

that sounds interesting. would you mind doing one for me if you have the time?

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:43 pm

newbeginnings,

Sorry I haven't responded, I would be honored to do a reading for you shortly.  As with Chooky you recently had a reading and you should probably wait a short time.  Most people are confused about the different types of readings, it basically the same information as you would get from a Psychic, Tarot, Angle Card or Akashic reading, the difference is how the reader accesses the information, it comes from the same place.

Have a wonderful Sunday.

Love, Light and Laughter
MangoMom

newbeginnings507

Post by newbeginnings507 » Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:32 pm

ok that is fair. thank you so much. i will contact you later.

MangoMom

Akashic Records Reading

Post by MangoMom » Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:44 pm

Thanks for understanding, I was afraid I was coming across negatively.  I don't intend for it to, just trying to stay withing the boundaries of the forum.  I truly take it as an honor to be asked to read Records and I look forward to the oportunity to read Chooky and Newbeginnings.  

Love, Light and Laughter
MangoMom

newbeginnings507

Post by newbeginnings507 » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:02 am

no you didnt come off negative and i do understand. maybe in a while.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”