Please help me to understand the meaning of this line in my palm

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

biltu

Please help me to understand the meaning of this line in my palm

Post by biltu » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:54 pm

I mark the section in this photo print of my palm. Like to know what this section telling about my future living life. As this section connect to my life line and creat something like symbol which I don't know that's why I ask about my future living life. Is it a island ?

I am right handed.

This is my left hand palm picture.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:04 am

First one is not an island. Second one though not an island you can see the life line weakens after that slightly and then again strengthens. That is the point where you may get some sickness or the other but it is so late in life that you need no worry. What is your age now? Please post fresh pull palm prints and it should be clear and legible and sharp.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

biltu

Post by biltu » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:37 pm

Respected Pravin Kumar Jii :smt006

Thank you very much to find a time and read my post  :)

I was worried to think about that section I mention. I thought in late age I will gonna be cripple or something like that and think will lost everything and become a beggar  :smt010  :smt022, You make me relax :smt039

I am not 93 years old, In reality I am 30 years old. But My avatar is here 93 years old. Much older then the others in here :smt109, I am a Big old guy in here :smt002, Big Boss :smt003

That palm picture of mine I posted here like 9 to 10 months old. For most clear picture I need a Hd camera :smt004, currently I don't have one :smt009. But think about later.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”