hand reading

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

bssrinivasan

hand reading

Post by bssrinivasan » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:03 pm

dear members,

i will be delighted to have my palm reading.you can see the pictures in

http://picasaweb.google.com/srimathi29/Bsshand#

srinivasan

[/img][/url]

mystic2010

Post by mystic2010 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:47 am

Thank you Srinivasan Sir.

Can you please upload one image of backside includiing fingers ?

Thank you,

bssrinivasan

your request.

Post by bssrinivasan » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:43 pm

hi mystic,

ihave uploaded the pictures of back of my hand.the third finger in my right is twisted because of an accident.this also has resulted in distortion of lines in the upper part of my right hand.

i am 68 years old and my date of birth is 21.9.1942.my active hand is right.i am looking forward to your reading.

srinivasan

mystic2010

My reading of Srinivasan Sir's hand

Post by mystic2010 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:39 am

Dear Srinivasan Sir,

Here is my reading. I’m sure there will be many errors. Please correct me.

Anyone else is also requested to point out mistakes in my reading.

The palm is rectangular, with long nails. I think it is a philosophical hand which shows ability for philosophical and higher thought. You are not materialistic. You will not run after money. Will segment of thumb is flexible, which means you are adaptable to new circumstances and knowledge. The mercury finger is very long which means you have excellent communication and reasoning power.

Head line goes into Moon mount which again means you have good imagination and creative skills.  You have Mars line and good life line which means no serious health difficulties. You will recover quickly from any infection like cold, flu.

Health line touches life line at age 60, so maybe you are having health issues around that age since life line shows a small break after that point.
Heart line has island below Apollo Mount which means you may be having heart related troubles,
Your career was above average because fate line goes from Moon to Saturn mount with no break.

There is a long line from below the top marriage line which goes to Apollo mount. I don’t know what it means.  Cross on Jupiter means good, happy marriage.

Thank You very much for posting  your palm and letting me read it.

bssrinivasan

your reading

Post by bssrinivasan » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:23 am

hi,
thank you for the almost accurate reading.i would like to add my comments.

the hand is square with mixed fingers.it shows logical mind with versatility and inspiration but as continuity of purpose is missing,he will rarely have great power or success.

you are right about the flexibility of thumb.i am highly flexible and adapt easily to people and surroundings.

you are also correct about line of life and mars.fortunately i have very good health.

the break you see on the life line indicates the serious accident i had at the age of 56.i am lucky to be alive as the good life line on the left hand and also the overlapping portion of the second part of life line on the right has prevented a sure death.

you will find my head line on left is sloping towards luna while it is short and straight on the right.so originally i had good imagination and literary instincts which i have not developed.now i am more practical and materialistic.

the fate line is starting from luna.so the career has been subject to whims and fancies of others.between 35 and 50 it is leaning towards apollo.that was the most successful period in the career.the fate line is actually ending on jupiter after merging with girdle of venus.so the career has been quite ambitious and powerful coupled with the swinging moods.

the line from mercury to apollo has developed after my accident and can be ignored.

the island below apollo on the heart line indicates serious eye sight problems which  i do not have probably because there is no confirmation on the left.

my suggestion is: you have to study both the hands and always look for confirmation on the non active hand.if you find the same conditions on both the hands you can be reasonably sure.

normally people consult astrologers and palmists when they are in trouble or when they are too young.so we should never highlight the negative aspects.give a positive solution.if they have a weak mind,they tend to believe in negative things and belief will become a reality.for example,people who have marital problems would have already decided to divorce and they want only a confirmation from you.

mind is the most powerful thing and the nerve ends of lines on hand are directly connected to brain and you can change your lines and destiny by your thinking.  

keep up your good work.all the best.

srinivasan

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:08 am

Dear Srinivasanji,

There was one thing I wanted to say regarding the straight palmar surface from Mount of Moon to Mount of Mercury which should indicate a person with a mathematical brain but the head line is sloping towards Mount of Moon. So a career where mathematics is important but creativity in that field or shall I say an inventive mind.

Island on Heart Line below apollo finger indicates a person who dislikes people who show off.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

bssrinivasan

your remarks

Post by bssrinivasan » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:40 pm

dear pravinji,

you are right when you say that i had a career involving mathematics as i was an engineer.but i do not know whether i have an inventive mind.i was creative in the sense that i was in the field of design and development.

you are dead on when you say i dislike people who show off.

thank you for the input.

srinivasan

happi

Post by happi » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:04 am

dear uncle jee,

sorry if i dont give correct reading. if you look at your right hand i see you have 3 realtionship lines, but i have the feeling that you only met one girl and married her. the other 2 lines could relate to close friends, which were very close to during your young time.  your marriage line is very good and you are blessed with great wife who brought you wealthy healthy life.  fate line is good from begning till 48 and then you started a new career.
i have the feeling that your younger brother and you had problems in your 50's which maybe lead toward break between you two or you guys dont talk much with each others from that time, i think he was a good person before but his wife made him become selfish at that time and made him believe that money is all they need.
your father must have passed away when you were 37 or 40?

i wrote too many things please forgive me if am wrong or wrote something which i shouldnt.

bssrinivasan

reading of happi

Post by bssrinivasan » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:36 pm

hi,
my request to happi is please do not call me uncleji.i feel old as i am still 68 years young.

you are right about the relationship lines.i  married  once and we are very happy though may not be wealthy.i have plenty of friends.so i am not able to understand the other two relationship lines.

i do not have any problems with my brother and his family.
my father died when i was 53.

thanks for the reading.

srinivasan

happi

Post by happi » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:05 pm

you are 68 and am 24, i did not want to call you with your name, as i find it disrespectful. but i will call you whatever you prefer.

about the reading, like i said i could be way off, but anyway about the relationship lines i have seen at least 5 peoples palm who had 1 relationship line and were married at least 3 times in their life time and i have also seen a palm with many relationship lines but they were only married once and no other relationship before or after.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”