Request to advice on this PALM.

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

V03

Request to advice on this PALM.

Post by V03 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:48 pm

27 years. Extreme instability in career. When will there be stability in career matters ? Marriage  ?
Attachments
image..jpg
image..jpg (100.06 KiB) Viewed 3121 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (94.71 KiB) Viewed 3121 times

bssrinivasan

your query

Post by bssrinivasan » Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:12 am

hi,
the hand shows very good career,high level of confidence and splendid energy.
the only negative is that you are subject to highly swinging moods.
marriage lines-horizontal lines below short finger are not clear.
your future is very bright.just enjoy life.
srinivasan

dhruva7

Post by dhruva7 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:25 pm

I think you have had a misfortuneate relationship/marriage with wrong woman that destroyed/will destroy your career. Lines are not clear so i cant predict age .
i am palmist, ask any help you needed

V03

Post by V03 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:00 am

Dear Srinivasanji

Thanks for your observation.

Dear Dhruva,

You are absolutely right.  A relationship last year ( when I was 26 ) cost me my job and I am still unemployed. How do you see marriage effecting my career now on ..from above 2 hand images and the one below showing marriage line.

Srinivasanji, your views will also be appreciated.

dhruva7

Post by dhruva7 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:57 am

I just dont want to predict more because if i will predict right other will tell i am harsh on my prediction but i like to predict truth i cant say wrong so please dont ask  me more. . .

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:26 am

Dear Friend,

One break of personal relationship is indicated but you want have any more breakage of relationship. As for marriage I require good palm prints preferably with black ink spread on the palm so that the image maybe highlighted.

Pravin Kumar

[/b]

V03

Post by V03 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:24 pm

Dhruva,

No worries. Make your prediction. don't bother if it is harsh or not. Atleast don't make my curiousity linger.

V03

Post by V03 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:24 pm

Dhruva,

No worries. Make your prediction. don't bother if it is harsh or not. Atleast don't make my curiousity linger.

dhruva7

Post by dhruva7 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:42 pm

first of all stay away from women, because your destiny says you will always choose wrong girl , even you think that girl is good, but character of the girl chosen via you will be bad, if you want happy life just  stay away from them. . . or just play with girls to not get hurt. but you even cant do that as you want a relation that is shown in love stories, women can not be divine they are normal person like other so don't expect so much

try to not marry with girl of yours chice, let your parents to decide unless after sometimes you will hate with women

solisill

Post by solisill » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:11 am

Hi,
a hand reading cannot be properly done by just examining one hand of a person, but ill speak of what i see from your right hand using it as your active hand.  The very first thing that jumps out at me is your line of head.  It is sharp like a needle, indicating someone whose very mentally sharp, you are able to understand even difficult concepts very easily.  Such a sharp head line and a gap at the beginning usually belongs to people who love to give advice to others because they have so much confidence in their opinions.

The root of your line of life is weak currently, this is probably due to the instability you speak off and such people do not feel very well grounded in the world.  This is normally due to not liking ones home environment in childhood, and that energy is still present.  In order to transform that energy you must actually learn to like your home, and to cultivate such feelings over and over, and then you will actually see them appear in your life.  

Your line of fate is also somewhat weak at the beginning.  This indicates a lack of direction and focus in childhood.  This also belongs to people who have trouble starting things, actually starting or finding a way in life is harder, but as you progress you begin to find your way, and your line of fate becomes stronger too.

I certainly do not see anything with regards to staying away from women, and i would not worry about such things because a mans thinking works his way into his life.  Therefore, if you are always worry that women will bring your downfall, then it will actually happen.  Hope i was of some help.

V03

Post by V03 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:37 am

Hi Solisill ,

Your observations are highly accurate. Thanks. I have attached my left palm too ( 3rd picture). Will that help you make predictions on wealth and career prospects ?  :smt003
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (124.47 KiB) Viewed 2156 times
left.jpg
Left palm
left.jpg (97.5 KiB) Viewed 2156 times
photo.jpg
photo.jpg (94.71 KiB) Viewed 2156 times
palm2.jpg
palm2.jpg (100.06 KiB) Viewed 2156 times

dhruva7

Post by dhruva7 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:25 am

Well if you said not to worry about women than he can go with your advice , but destiny will must follow him in that matter and even he knows that

V03

Post by V03 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:36 pm

Solisill - have posted LH image per requirement. Go on and make some more accurate predictions. :)

solisill

Post by solisill » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:08 am

V03,

unfortunately i don't make predictions because i believe that the future is not a ball on a chain that you drag around with you, i believe that a man has creative potential in his future.  I believe a man has the ability to create his future, although a man is born with a certain karma or energy, he can work at and mold that energy to whatever he wants, and with enough time and persistance any man can accomplish anything, i truly believe that.  Therefore, i tell people that the future is yours to do with it what you like because your actions and choices in present will alter and create your future.  I know that is not what you want to hear, but i believe that is the truth.  I look at palmistry as more of a way to counsel people.

I try to understand people and their circumstances, and try to give advice on how to make positive changes.  In your case i see some chaining of the major lines, and i see very minor obstacle lines all over the hand.  These very minor obstacle lines relate to the worries you are feeling currently, and they are all very faint.  Meaning none of these obstacles are very large or so you feel.  The chaining of the major lines indicates some difficulty you have in expressing yourself, you maybe do not express yourself as clearly as you like.   I am sorry if you were disappointed not to hear any predictions.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”