Please hand reading

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

ml4andar

Dear Pravin Kumar Sahib

Post by ml4andar » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:13 am

Good morning
Are you angry with me!!
I am sorry for that. Please answer my request. I am waiting.
AR

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:08 pm

Dear Friend,

The line which starts from the fate line (almost from the fate line) and cuts the head line and makes a triangle is open ended at the point of starting from the fate line and hence the money that you have gained is leaking out through this gap. Otherwise such a triangle if it is closed and small indicates wealth. This is traditional palmistry indication.

As for the other part this other lady will bring in your life give me some time. I still find the original fate line very prominent and the first wife should be lucky for you. I cannot say about this present lady. Could you post her hand prints?

Pravin Kumar

ml4andar

Very dear sir

Post by ml4andar » Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:57 am

Thank you very much for your reply. I was worried by thinking that i have anoyed you.
i have not yet read your reading & i will discuss it with you later.
Again thanks for your time & passasions.
AR

ml4andar

Dear Sir Pravin Kumar

Post by ml4andar » Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:42 am

Can i have your email please.
Thanks
AR

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:43 am

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. Pravinji's email will be found at the C.P.

From Age 21.5 you gained some direction in life, due to a female influence.

Age 23 - age 25.5= a difficult period where you either lived beyond or means   or  had money problems  possibly due a female.

Age 28.5 to 29= There was a firm direction in life where you gained fair renoun. Satisfaction in life begins from here.

Age 32.5= Your mind started wandering from the fixed purpose achieved around age 28.

Age 33.25=An obstruction in your life, probably due to age 32.5.

Age 34= The new relation in your life.This is affecting your Sun line(well being and reputation and your soul).

Age 40/41= This guilty intrigue ends/marriage troubles. Unless handled properly can lead to a lonely life thereafter.

The spacing of fingers show much independance of circumstance, meaning that you will take a big risk in life like migrating to another country/ with a relation like now.

RishiRahul

ml4andar

Very dear Rishirahul, Thanks

Post by ml4andar » Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:04 am

The age/time mentioned seems not right. Or may i am missing or forgetting some incidents of my life. upto the age of 23 my life was so so, there was not major event or disturbance or happiness and then i got  job. First disturbance in my life starts at the age of 27-28 due my affair and then love marrige with my present partner at 30. Life was on the way normally without any significance chage but some incentives and usual increase in income. Then at 38 i came into the afection to someone, which is going deeper and deeper so far. i don't know about the level of her sincerity & i don't think about hapenning fo marrige but strong affection is there. Cause she has given me a lot of support & kindness everywhere including career execpt at one or two times. Difficulties were there but not due to female, there are some gentleman (two or three) who had or had tried to put me in hot water but by the grace of God no big loss. but a person (man) has cheated me during 39-40.
You have written that at 40-41 end of guilty intrigue or marrige troubles. I can't understand it as I have a good and balanced marriege life so far with no disturbance. how it ends?? One thing which is about big risk i have already permanently leave my home place and settelled at an other place at  about  38.
I am in pressure now at 41-42 because of the affection but what i have to do??? please guid me.
Pravin gee has given me a number of good advices. (Thanks Pravin Gi, i will post the image in one or two days)  
Also how can I avoid the lonely life or disturbances?  
What about the triangles attached to the head line and heart line?? is there some money or nor??
Thanks, (Imp:- How can i Change my user name)  
AR

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:44 pm

Pls mention the year and month of birth, to be able to fix ages adequately.

Just the year and month.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

ml4andar

Date of birth

Post by ml4andar » Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:40 am

Dear Rishi Gi,
Thanx,
DoB 20.1.1967
One thing at the age of 21-22 I was in great troubles (family and financial) but that was due to one of my friend but he was a male. there was not significant role of any female specially girl (may be the line indicate some female of my family likr any cousin or her mother etc. affecting the life or family setup but there was no mentaly/heart affection of mine)  in my life before 27.
Please guid me to change my user name!!!! as i want to change it right now.
Thnax
AR

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Date of birth

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:28 am

Abdul123 wrote:Dear Rishi Gi,
Thanx,
DoB 20.1.1967
One thing at the age of 21-22 I was in great troubles (family and financial) but that was due to one of my friend but he was a male. there was not significant role of any female specially girl (may be the line indicate some female of my family likr any cousin or her mother etc. affecting the life or family setup but there was no mentaly/heart affection of mine)  in my life before 27.
Please guid me to change my user name!!!! as i want to change it right now.
Thnax
AR

Hi,

You may open another username and proceed. Just reject the present username.... is the only option. In this case the your previous posts will not be revealed againgst the new username.

My prediction follows in the later thread.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:15 am

RishiRahul wrote:Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. Pravinji's email will be found at the C.P.

DoB 20.1.1967

From Age 21.5 you gained some direction in life, due to a female influence.
What i mean here is that sometimes an female influence bolsters our ego and assists in giving confidence or direction or some better purpose in life. So it should have taken place around 1988.

Age 23 - age 25.5= a difficult period where you either lived beyond or means   or  had money problems  possibly due a female.
1990 to 1992=Naturally mentioned as finance and its mismanagement due to overspending/living beyond means is seen. This can be said to be a 'quantity' life and not 'quality' life.

Age 28.5 to 29= There was a firm direction in life where you gained fair renoun. Satisfaction in life begins from here.
Around1995=What i meant here is a social upliftment due to marriage or career or satisfaction. Busier life.

Age 32.5= Your mind started wandering from the fixed purpose achieved around age 28.
1999= Indications of trying less hard and focussed in life due probably due to other disturbances. Your fate line weakens from here. The good direction was achieved at age 28(1995)

Age 33.25=An obstruction in your life, probably due to age 32.5.
2000=an obstruction to your wishes. Its a very minor obstruction which you may or may not remember. The wish could have started from 1999.

Age 34= The new relation in your life.This is affecting your Sun line(well being and reputation and your soul).
2001=I mistook this to be a relation, due to the curvature of your palm print. But certainly a strongly growing discontent arises from this period.Bad company and wayward life could also mean this.

Age 40/41= This guilty intrigue ends/marriage troubles. Unless handled properly can lead to a lonely life thereafter.
2007/2008 +-1 year= Your= Since you changed country in age 38 my explanation to this changes to .."You settle better in life from this period, particularly from around 2009"

The time period of the triangle in your fate line is nearly over, and is not a good sign. It is not a proper /perfect triangle, but more of an island and also made up of crossing lines showing temporary difficulties and disturbed mind.

I would not be surprised if you finally come back to your own country; but that would be a few years after age 45; between 46 to 49, i suppose, but unable to mark the exact year from the print.

It seems from the both hands that the present affection is a very strong one, but not more about its future can be said from the palm as it has limitations.

The spacing of fingers show much independance of circumstance, meaning that you will take a big risk in life like migrating to another country/ with a relation like now.

Feedbacks please.

RishiRahul

ml4andar

DEARRishi G

Post by ml4andar » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:59 am

Here are the whole history of my life with years. DoB Jan 67

First serious financial crises/ loss 1988. I recovered due to one of my male fried and the crises was also due to one of my male friend. AT that time I had one or two girls with some hello hye but not with serious heart affection.
engagement with cousin from childhood but not married her.
In 1990 I started practical life.
In 1994-5 second girl (my wife) comes in my life, engagement broken from the first girl ie cousin and married the 2nd girl  1997.
2001 I got financial support/increase in earning due to help/support of a lady (third one in my life).
Affection with her started 2003-04. Onward a number of times she helped me. One thing about the earning and leaking of money as per reading of Sir Pravin, it is some much true that the earning and leaking (Both) are due to her.
I was out of my native home from 1990. Changed city not country so far.
What will you say ? About future loniness and 3rd one??
Any increase in earning or not in future, if possible then how??

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:35 am

Hi,

Now I have been able to align my thoughts of your palm with actual facts.

2010 will give you a change of environment. After this the fate line stops being disturbed. So read the age as 43.

After this you are able to concentrate in your work well again and able to live better with more money. But i see a scar to your reputation before the change happens in 2010 and now.

Your kind of heart line is not favorable for personal/close relations.

Pravi Kumar jis analysis about the money going out, due to the triangle is very reasonable and accurate.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

bssrinivasan

your hand

Post by bssrinivasan » Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:09 pm

hi,

you will have two careers running in tandem till about 55 years when one of them will stop due to emotional problems.

the second career will continue till late in life.again you will have three serious problems.one more change in career is indicated late in life.

wealth is indicated after 55 years.

but you have problems in emotional life mainly due to your whims and fancies  .

srinivasan

ml4andar

Can some one give me a guidline

Post by ml4andar » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:20 pm

What are the three major  problems coming to me and how can i avoid them??

Suleiman

Re: i appreciate your guidlines, thanx

Post by Suleiman » Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:53 am

wrote:Respected Parvin Kumar,
I think that you are doing a very good job without any incentive or greediness. (Any thing for me! Can I do somthing for the forum or you or  other technical personels)  
Thanks for your guidlines. I will think over it and also try to find a solution. May there be a way or solution or some thing else AS PER MY DESTINY!!. I have the first serious relationship or girl in my life (my wife) at the age of 26-27 and at the age of 30 I married (love marrige) and one thing is to mentioned that there were very serious and bad family clashes and problems at that time due to my marrige (at 27-30 age). In fact i was engaged with a girl of my family since my childhood & i could not marry her.  
What you say??
At present I am not financial so sound. Can you ask something that in future my financial matters will be better and how??  
At times I think that i have a short life and will be ended in near future.

I feel you like my sister, please don't mind if you do't like, this is for your respect im my mind.
Thanks a lot again & again.
AR
Hello,

If you are indeed muslim and I must warn you that palm reading is forbiden for you as astonomy and star sign. It is a form of disbelief.

Everything in this forum is forbiden for you to partake in.

Take it as a friendly advise. Ask a scholar on what you have done and he should make you aware of it aswell as tell you what to do next.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”