Please Read my Palms: A life of perpetual unhappiness

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

bbcode

Please Read my Palms: A life of perpetual unhappiness

Post by bbcode » Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:49 pm

Please read my palms.  I have been in throes of disenchantment for a very long time.  I don't want to get into details, but let's just say Murphy's law is a religion for me.

Left hand

More Pictures of Left Hand
http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr21 ... C00357.jpg

http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr21 ... C00358.jpg

-----

Right Hand:

More Pictures of Right Hand:
http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr21 ... C00362.jpg
http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr21 ... C00364.jpg

Some interesting line formations that I can't interpret:
all lines are chained
left hand: broken or double life line??, fate and heart line both end at head line on a square, chained double girdle of venus, head line starts off deep and becomes thinner as it progresses, which confirms my worst fear that my mental activity declines rapidly with age
right hand: broken head line, double head line? star on mount of saturn

Anyway, these are just my own observations.  I would appreciate if any of you experts shed some light into my psychological makeup and my future.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:13 pm

Moved to the palm reading forum,

site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

bssrinivasan

your queries

Post by bssrinivasan » Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:48 pm

hi,
i presume you are right handed.if so,you have developed into a better person than originally designed.you are able to control your emotions and swings of moods.you have become balanced between idealism and sensuality in your affections.

you have a double head line.originally you had lot of self confidence and promptness of thought and action.with age you will have a double line of thinking.in some matters you will have these traits and in some you will be very cautious and sensitive.

star on saturn is not very clear on the scan.the interpretation depends on the position of star.if on the centre of mount it denotes you will be a plaything of destiny in life and a man cast for some terrible drama.

if it is off the mount,you will come into contact with such a person.

lines indicate your thinking.you can change them by your thinking and actions.whatever that happens beyond that is life!

srinivasan

bbcode

Re: your queries

Post by bbcode » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:48 pm

Thank you srinivasan for your lucid insights.   I really appreciate your help, but if you don't mind, I would like to add followup questions.
lines indicate your thinking.you can change them by your thinking and actions.whatever that happens beyond that is life!
A little unclear. What lines indicate my thinking?  And what kind of thinking?

Anyway, I would first like to ask whether there is actually a double split life line on the left hand?  If so, what does that signify?  In the left hand, what does the heart line and fate line ending at one point on the head line on a square signify?

At this point, I might as well reveal a little about myself to point out the the conflicts in my life.
About Me:  I had always nurtured dreams of becoming a successful academic (ie postdoc research fellow in the social sciences). However, I fell into a vicious cycle of failure and low self esteem, ultimately becoming distracted and disillusioned to the point of forsaking my undergraduate education, which is presumably the easiest phase in academia.  My self esteem is dependent upon my intellectual ability, which, I sense, is rapidly declining.  It's been six years since the great debacle.  Now, I have certainly mellowed out, leading a dull life of renunciation and regret.  Also, among other things, there's an unrequited love/obsession that's so far removed from time and space, but manages to stay at the center of my consciousness.  This would seem to correspond to the heart line joining the head line on the left hand.

Anyway, my question is whether there's any indication that I will pursue a profession/education at a more abstract, mental level in the future?

bssrinivasan

your query

Post by bssrinivasan » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:16 am

hi,

left hand indicates the hand you are born with while right indicates what you have made of it if you are right handed and vice versa.so do not bother about lines on the left.we can refer to left for confirmations in case of problems indicated by the right.

you have got good intellect indicated by the double head line.it is upto you to decide what you want to do as indicated by the top line.or you can be cautious and allow things to happen as indicated by the lower line.it is upto you to decide.

what i mean by my statement is that you do not go by the lines.decide what you want to do and act on that.still somethings happen beyond our planning.accept them.that is called life.

srinivasan

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”