Ring of Solomon - its meaning?!

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

rahulbanerji

Ring of Solomon - its meaning?!

Post by rahulbanerji » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:06 am

Benham stated that if the Saturn mount has a ring (ring of Saturn), it leads to the ring of Saturn, its bad - probably meaning it accentuates the Saturnian qualities.. of limitation.
            Similarly if the Jupiter mount has the ring (ring) of Solomon then it should accentuate the Jupiterian qualities.
            Then why the hardheadedness and ego is associated with the ring of Solomon-the adverse qualities of Jupiterian qualities?
              Is it like a grill in Jupiter? Is the ring of Saturn is like a grill in Saturn? (A grill accentuates the bad qualities)
Is it wisdom rings??//!!?  Good or bad???!

vivekvshetty

Deeksha

Post by vivekvshetty » Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:19 pm

Namskaar Rahul ji,
The ring og solomon is caled the deeksha rekha (Initiation), according to Hast Samudrik.
It also shows love for occult studies.

vivek

rahulbanerji

Namashkar ji

Post by rahulbanerji » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:34 pm

Great hearing from you first.
I wa looking for a relative meaning, reference to the context. Just me seeking better knowledge.I am hungry for it. Could you help me. Let us keep it reference to the context. That would certainly help.
Love  and regards to you,
RahulBanerji

vivekvshetty

Reference to the context.

Post by vivekvshetty » Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:17 pm

Namaskaar Rahul ji,
I really cannot coment much on this.
It is a ring and it cannot be interpreted as a grille.
A grille is generally a sign of lack of focus and improper utilisation af available resources.
A ring is a accentuating sign and it magnifies the quality ot the mount under which it is found.
Jupiter finger is the Moksha finger (the four purusharthas) and also the pointing finger and hence called the ego finger.
The ring of solomon's result will to a great extent depend on the finger formation of the index finger.
If the index finger is showing dictatorial qualities then i think this ring of solomon will accentuate this quality greatly.
The finger is called Tarjani in Sanskrit, it means that which is to be discarded.
There are injunction in Japa Sadhana for not touching this finger to the rosary bead.

All in all i reiterate my conviction that it shows the presence of a Guide (Guru) in the persons life, Much like the Marriage line shows presence of Spouse/s.

vivek

rahulbanerji

Hi Vivekji

Post by rahulbanerji » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:03 pm

Namaskaar Rahul ji,
I really cannot coment much on this.
It is a ring and it cannot be interpreted as a grille.
A grille is generally a sign of lack of focus and improper utilisation af available resources.
A ring is a accentuating sign and it magnifies the quality ot the mount under which it is found.
Jupiter finger is the Moksha finger (the four purusharthas) and also the pointing finger and hence called the ego finger.
The ring of solomon's result will to a great extent depend on the finger formation of the index finger.
If the index finger is showing dictatorial qualities then i think this ring of solomon will accentuate this quality greatly.
The finger is called Tarjani in Sanskrit, it means that which is to be discarded.
There are injunction in Japa Sadhana for not touching this finger to the rosary bead.

All in all i reiterate my conviction that it shows the presence of a Guide (Guru) in the persons life, Much like the Marriage line shows presence of Spouse/s.

vivek

A profound reply from you,very informative.
Food for thought: The sacred literature us to shed 'Tarjani'- our ego.  It teels us to shed it during japa, as during it we are supposed to shed our ego for a higher purpose. How great our philosophy is !! Thanks again.
A grille generally accuentates the bad qualities- quoth Benham.
Do you know, Jupiter shows the ego in us as fate line the superego( the right and wrong or the feeling of God); unimportant though in this context.
Again how does one eqate a ring of Saturn with a ring of Solomon. Some brainstorming among us, the palmists.
Thanks for a good break, Vivekji.

vivekvshetty

Ego

Post by vivekvshetty » Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:06 pm

Namaskaar Rahul ji,
What do you take as Ego and Super Ego?
Unless i am clear we are speaking the same language it is difficult for me to communicate.
How do we discard the Ego.

Shani finger is Artha (the four purusharthas), the ring here is a rare sign (the Solomon's ring is fairly common, the gridle of venus also we come across).
Authors of Palmistry also describe the ring to be a sign akin to a Dam. It is said to stop the flow of energy from the fingers to the body. It sort of holds back the energy (i am not in total agreement on this).
Waiting to hear more on this from you and others.

btw i had sent you a pm, hope you received it.

vivek

rahulbanerji

Namashkar Vivekji

Post by rahulbanerji » Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:23 pm

Namaskaar Rahul ji,
What do you take as Ego and Super Ego?
Unless i am clear we are speaking the same language it is difficult for me to communicate.
How do we discard the Ego.

Shani finger is Artha (the four purusharthas), the ring here is a rare sign (the Solomon's ring is fairly common, the gridle of venus also we come across).
Authors of Palmistry also describe the ring to be a sign akin to a Dam. It is said to stop the flow of energy from the fingers to the body. It sort of holds back the energy (i am not in total agreement on this).
Waiting to hear more on this from you and others.

btw i had sent you a pm, hope you received it.

vivek

Noel Jaquin researched so. He was the greatest psychopalmist.
During puja, reference to the context of your last mail, we should shed ego. As otherwise why would we shed 'tarjani' during puj or whatever? It is neccessary. You only mentioned about
"tarjani". You were correct. Just did not find the rich meaning.
A ring or circle obstructs force and action, rightfully said.
What I meant was if a ring of Saturn is bad does create difficulties for the mount,why does it not create difficulties for Saturn(ring of saturn), and also (ring of Jupiter) Jupiter. Is that the result of extra ego and hardheadedness in case of ring oif Solomon?
Help us.
Great going in the search of truth.
Thanks,
RahulBanerji

rahulbanerji

Dear Vivek

Post by rahulbanerji » Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:31 pm

Noel Jaquin researched so. He was the greatest psychopalmist. He said Jupiter was ego and the fate line the superego.
During puja, reference to the context of your last mail, we should shed ego. As otherwise why would we shed 'tarjani' during puj or whatever? It is neccessary. You only rightfullymentioned about "tarjani". You were correct.  
What I meant was if a ring of Saturn is bad does create difficulties for the Saturn mount,why does it not create difficulties for the (ring of Jupiter) Jupiter mount logically? Is that the result of extra ego and hardheadedness in case of ring oif Solomon?
Food for thought.
Thanks,
RahulBanerji

vivekvshetty

Dare to ask.

Post by vivekvshetty » Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:55 pm

Namaskaar Rahul ji,
your post and my response below,
Noel Jaquin researched so. He was the greatest psychopalmist. He said Jupiter was ego and the fate line the superego.
I have read Noel Jacquin. My query was what does Jaquin mean when he gives loaded words like Ego and super ego? We have to clarify it for our own sake and for the sake of those who seek answers from us.
During puja, reference to the context of your last mail, we should shed ego. As otherwise why would we shed 'tarjani' during puj or whatever? It is neccessary. You only rightfullymentioned about "tarjani". You were correct.  
Tarjani points out to others and in this pointing out a differentiation is created (false) as me and it. This false difference is Maya and ego is Ahamkara (doer ship of the false image of the self created due to Maya).
But Jupiter is the one who takes us out of it.

What I meant was if a ring of Saturn is bad does create difficulties for the Saturn mount,why does it not create difficulties for the (ring of Jupiter) Jupiter mount logically? Is that the result of extra ego and hardheadedness in case of ring oif Solomon?
Food for thought.
Star is a sign that is bad on bad mounts and good for good mounts.
Here good bad and ugly is as per the Guna of the ruler of the mount.
Same way Ring is also to be interpreted.

Yes indeed if we search for falsehood in our understanding Truth will reveal itself.
Thanks,
RahulBanerji

rahulbanerji

Hi Vivekji

Post by rahulbanerji » Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:23 am

I have read Noel Jacquin. My query was what does Jaquin mean when he gives loaded words like Ego and super ego? We have to clarify it for our own sake and for the sake of those who seek answers from us.

Yes,I have reseached Noel Jaquin over the years and found it to be true. Noel was mployed by the then Scotland yard to identify and evalate criminals. Go to google and type in his name. Napolean Bonaparte had no fate line in hi palm.....etcetcetc. See his sense of right and wrong. Of course other factors like thumb and mounts are there for proper direction in life. You could research by posting a new topic.

Tarjani points out to others and in this pointing out a differentiation is created (false) as me and it. This false difference is Maya and ego is Ahamkara (doer ship of the false image of the self created due to Maya).

Ego is necessary for a human being but ego factor tends to go out of balace in individualsleading to Ahankara. That is why it needs strong controls ad breaks. Otherwise why is the tarjan left out during pujas as you earlier mentioned?

Food for thought.

Unlike a star a ring is not bad or good for different mounts.
I wonder, despite the positive qualities of the ring of Solomon, is it really a good sign to have in totality. I think itcould lead to ahankara??????????? !!

Yes indeed if we search for falsehood in our understanding Truth will reveal itself.
Thanks. Let us keep up the ring of Jupiter stuff.
I believe Cheiro had the ring of Solomon as shown in The Language of the Hand written by him. He had Ahankara in ample measure.Do try to search his life thru google, as I would be away for 2 days.
RahulBanerji[/quote]

rahulbanerji

Vivekji

Post by rahulbanerji » Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:26 am

Fate line=superego
Jupiter= ego

Superego= the idea of right and wrong, line of morals or the sense of God

rahulbanerji

Dear Vivekji

Post by rahulbanerji » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:51 am

Yes,I have reseached Noel Jaquin over the years and found it to be true. Noel was mployed by the then Scotland yard to identify and evalate criminals. Go to google and type in his name. Napolean Bonaparte had no fate line in hi palm.....etcetcetc. See his sense of right and wrong. Of course other factors like thumb and mounts are there for proper direction in life. You could research by posting a new topic.

Ego is necessary for a human being but ego factor tends to go out of balace in individualsleading to Ahankara. That is why it needs strong controls ad breaks. Otherwise why is the tarjan left out during pujas as you earlier mentioned?

Food for thought.

Unlike a star a ring is not bad or good for different mounts.
I wonder, despite the positive qualities of the ring of Solomon, is it really a good sign to have in totality. I think itcould lead to ahankara??????????? !!

Thanks. Let us keep up the ring of Jupiter stuff.
I believe Cheiro had the ring of Solomon as shown in The Language of the Hand written by him. He had Ahankara in ample measure.Do try to search his life thru google, as I would be away for 2 days.
RahulBanerji[/quote]

vivekvshetty

Solomon's ring

Post by vivekvshetty » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:52 pm

Namaskaar Rahul ji,
I have read Cheiro's memoirs, Is the Solomon's ring the only indication present to show his ego (was he really egoisrt).
What means egoist?
Remember Cheiro got mantra deeksha in India and had done sadhana for mastery of Palmistry.
Again what means ego?
If my understanding is right then all of us (very few exceptions) have ego.
The Jupiter mount is said to give love for leadership and this can be carried to the extreme, but ususally i find people with long index finger ususally display this trait. They think they are a law unto themselves.
But this is independent of Solomon's ring.

Keep up the good work.
vivek

vivekvshetty

A story

Post by vivekvshetty » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:47 pm

The following story is from here:
http://www.astroved.com/news/astronews. ... nt=special
it is a commercial site but we are here only concerned with the story given therein as it is very relevant to the discussion:

This Massi Magha, when the birthstar of Kings and Ancestors (Pitrus) conjuncts the Full Moon, is one of the most auspicious times for spiritual purification. During this Massi Magha Astroved will be partaking in rituals at a secretive, yet powerful temple near Kumbakonam in Tamil Nadu, India. At this temple, the siddhas and saints worshiped Siva to seek the inner foot Darshan of Lord Siva that wipes out the entire Ego completely.

Siva at this temple is called "Gaja Samhara Murthi" meaning removing and wearing the skin of the elephant. In another time, there were a group of saints who began to neglect God because their egos became large with knowledge. They thought their knowledge was supreme in guiding humans. To teach a lesson to these learned saints, Lord Siva took the form of a haggard beggar. When he appeared to the saints, they did not recognize his true self and assumed that he was the devil who has come to kill the human beings. They started misusing their mantras to attack Siva by sending many forms of fierce animals and finally the form of a mad elephant. Lord Siva disappeared when the Elephant started to attack him. Goddess Parvati was concerned that since Lord Siva had disappeared, the whole world was going to come to an end. The elephant was no match for Siva. He killed the elephant sent to attack him and Siva emerged attiring himself with the elephants skin. This is known as Gaja Samhara. Thus Siva started removing the pride, arrogance, ego and haughtiness of the sages.

The same pride, arrogance, ego and haughtiness appear continually in our modern times, be it in family life, at the office, in politics or in government. It is the most appropriate time to shun our ego, pride, arrogance and surrender ourselves at the divine's feet.

vivek

rahulbanerji

Vikshettyji

Post by rahulbanerji » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:13 pm

The ring of Solomon leads to an an inflation of Jupiter of the ego factor which is not  also welcome, even after being a master of the occult. It leads to tall ego and therefore probably hardheadedness die to tall efo factor.
Therefore as the ring of Saturn accentuates the grill qualities of Saturn, the ring of Jupiter does too.
Comments please...we are on the right track...more food from other great palmists like Pravin Kumarji and Srinivsanji please.
rahulbanerji

P.S: Shunning ego is not possible in the present world of strong ego factor: comparatively, yes.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”