Requesting Mr. Pravin Kumar for reading

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

yourdost

Requesting Mr. Pravin Kumar for reading

Post by yourdost » Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:47 pm

kindly give me some clues why some bad things are happening for last few months, and how is my future, my DOB is 21-march-1956
an early response is appreciated
best regards
Attachments
left1.jpg
left hand image
left1.jpg (360.69 KiB) Viewed 3420 times
right.jpg
right hand image
right.jpg (335.47 KiB) Viewed 3420 times
Last edited by yourdost on Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yourdost

Post by yourdost » Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:44 pm

I shall be thankfull if Mr. Kumar could give a look to my prints
thanks

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:01 pm

Dear Friend,

I had seen your palm print a few days back and saw your Fate line cut at 50.1/2 years and after that the fate line diminished in strength. Today I have tried several times to open your right hand snap but could do so. I have seen you left hand palm today and that denotes great success. You must have been a very creative person when young. Let me see your right palm and then I shall comment upon it. You are a hard worker and have tremendous energy. I will recheck both your prints and let you know as soon as I am able to open them.

In the meantime your problems started because you trusted someone in business or personal life. Somebody deceived you. You are advised to be careful in money matters. If memory serves me right you will do well after 55. I am trying to recall what I had seen 3/4 days back.

Pravin Kumar

yourdost

Post by yourdost » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:42 pm

thanks Mr. Kumar for devoting your precious time, I will be waiting for your analysis
best regards

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:54 pm

Dear Friend,

You have not given me your feed back to what I have posted.

Pravin Kumar

yourdost

Post by yourdost » Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:44 pm

sorry for not giving any feedback, yes you are correct, when young I achieved what I want, regarding second part, you are again correct I had relied on some one in my professional and personnel life
kindly let me know your full analysis for my hand prints

thanks for your time

best regards

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:57 pm

Dear Friend,

In both your palms the Mount of Venus is vast, the hand with the skin a little rough so it shows you are a hard worker and not so refined in speaking but a little on the harder side while speaking. You have enjoyed life to the hilt while young with your Apollo Finger being straight and prominent and love for nature, travelling and taking risks in life whereas in your right hand the Saturn Finger seems to be more prominent and straight. I would consider that you realised later on life that life is not Just to enjoy but also to fulfil your duties in life.

The prominence of the Saturn Finger suggests that. What you are now facing is what everyone in life faces one time or the other. Life is not a smooth ride. You have the smooth roads and pitfalls also. How you tackle the pitfalls is important now and I believe you are a bit religious too and you will realise that it is the best time now to devote your thoughts towards HIM. People realise HIM only in difficulties.

Nothing much to worry as Sun Line is supporting you. Despite the setback you have do not have to stretch your arms to anyone for asking anything. Go through the motions and good period will come sooner than later. Let it be a suspense to you for who knows HE may answer your prayers sooner than later.

Pravin Kumar

yourdost

Re: Palm Reading

Post by yourdost » Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:28 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:

Dear Friend,

In both your palms the Mount of Venus is vast, the hand with the skin a little rough so it shows you are a hard worker and not so refined in speaking but a little on the harder side while speaking. You have enjoyed life to the hilt while young with your Apollo Finger being straight and prominent and love for nature, travelling and taking risks in life whereas in your right hand the Saturn Finger seems to be more prominent and straight. I would consider that you realised later on life that life is not Just to enjoy but also to fulfil your duties in life.

The prominence of the Saturn Finger suggests that. What you are now facing is what everyone in life faces one time or the other. Life is not a smooth ride. You have the smooth roads and pitfalls also. How you tackle the pitfalls is important now and I believe you are a bit religious too and you will realise that it is the best time now to devote your thoughts towards HIM. People realise HIM only in difficulties.

Nothing much to worry as Sun Line is supporting you. Despite the setback you have do not have to stretch your arms to anyone for asking anything. Go through the motions and good period will come sooner than later. Let it be a suspense to you for who knows HE may answer your prayers sooner than later.

Pravin Kumar

thanks Mr. Kumar for your reading, I had done lot of travelling while working on ships, taken lot of risk in past, but now it  looks like the hardest time of my life, lost my job, short of cash, and lot of responsibilities on my shoulders, glad to read that I will have good time in near future, but present is pressing me too hard, do you suggest any remedies or stone to coupe up, I am also doing some meditation to hold my self

again thanks for your time and help

best regards

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:19 am

Dear Friend,

I do not suggest any stones nor do I wear them. I do not believe in them. I only believe in Karma and prayers to HIM. Meditate as this is the time for you to remember HIM and thank HIM for all that HE has given you. This comes in everyones life and you are now going through that period. You are not facing something that others have not done in their life at one period or another.

If you go to Astrology Forum perhaps they could suggest you stones and other things. I can only tell you my belief. In meditation the pain felt inside gets lightened and diluted to an extent that you would not even feel pain after some time provided your meditation is perfect.

God Bless You.

Pravin Kumar

yourdost

Post by yourdost » Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:42 am

Mr. Kumar thanks for your comments, and kind feelings I really appreciate your help
best regards

Herself62

Post by Herself62 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:12 am

Additional observations:

I see this individual with a sense of humor, perhaps leaning toward the dry side of humor.

Common sense may be impeded somewhat.

The tribulations currently experiencing may feel heavier to the individual due to the many years of success without serious challenge. This time is an opportunity, perhaps a needed learning time to gain the tools to make the rest of the journey. By re-energizing your talents, gaining groundedness this time can prove most beneficial if used wisely.

I'm seeing signs that suggest this individuals childhood was perhaps their spring board for success. Something then created the energy that has been essential part of success. Reconnecting with that drive, that energy could be the call being made at this time.

This individual enjoys enduring health.

Regards

Herself

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”