Conversation between teacher and the student.

Humour and games! A laugh a day keeps the doctor away. A little something to waste your time on and relax.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

prasanna

Conversation between teacher and the student.

Post by prasanna » Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:26 pm

Teacher :What happened in 1869?
Student:Gandhi ji was born.
Teacher :What happened in 1873?
Student:Gandhiji was four years old.
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------
Teacher :Ramya and Shilpa!,why are you late for school,today?
Shilpa:Madam, I lost a one rupee coin and was searching for it.
Teachear:Ramya, what about you?
Ramya:Madam. .., I was not able to move ....because I was hiding that coin under my feet.
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------
Question:What is the fullform of maths.
Anwser:Mentaly affected teachers harrasing students
Teacher : Now children , if I saw a man beating a donkey and stopped him then what virtue would I be showing ?
Student : BROTHERLY LOVE
Teacher :Because of Gandhiji's hard work what do we get on 15th August.
Student:A holiday
Which is the pan in which we cannot fry something?.. ....
Japan
Teacher :Tomorrow there will be a lecture on Sun.Everyone must attend it.
Raju:No ma'm! I will not be able to attend it.
Teacher :Why?
Raju:My mother will not allow me to go so far!!!
------------ --------- --------- ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----
Teacher:"Can anyone give me an example of Coincidence? "
Johnny:"Sir, my mother and father got married on the same day same time."
Teacher: How old is ur father.
Sunny:As old as I am.
Teacher:How is it possible?
Sunny:He became father only after I was born.
Teacher:There is a frog,Ship is sinking,potatoes cost Rs 3/kg .Then,what is my age?
STUDENT:32 yrs.
Teacher:How do you know?
STUDENT:Well, my sister is 16 yrs old and she is half mad.

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------

As the Moderator of this  forum , I   request all the members, to post jokes and games here, so that we could  make this forum very interesting for all   and also   we would be able  to  attract more number of guests to mystic site. Thanks for your  kind co- operation.

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

Return to “Humour and Games”