Excuse You Piggy

Humour and games! A laugh a day keeps the doctor away. A little something to waste your time on and relax.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Crow

Excuse You Piggy

Post by Crow » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:48 am

Excuse You Piggy

"This morning I had taken my two smaller children into the gas station to pick up a few items. Upon nearing the register my 16 month old lets out a great big burp. Without thought I said excuse you piggy!! The thing was, I was behind a cop. He didn't hear my son's burp. Embarrassed I said not you I was talking to my son. But I don't think he believed me. Like a hawk he watched me buckle the kids into their booster seats. And came out when I was starting the car. I was holding my breathe and repeating in my mind, oh please do not write me a ticket. After I put enough distance between me and his police car I began to laugh so hard I nearly cried. "Excuse you piggy!" seems so harmless of a phrase to say to a belching baby boy. Unless you are behind a police officer."

:smt005   I'm going to be doing more blogging. Just wanted to share this first blog entry with all those in MB that helped me to find the words again to write.  May you have lots of smiles today and in the days to come.  

Safe Journey

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:53 pm

lmao thats very funny.  Shows how insecure Mr policeman was that he was bothered by an innocent comment.
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Capergal

Post by Capergal » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:19 pm

This is too funny

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:31 pm

Gladyou gat away.
Some days you are the cart and other days the horse; either way you still get shafted.

"I thought you'd be bigger," (read it how you will).

sheryl

Post by sheryl » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:34 am

that is what you can call a real classic!!!!!!  pleased you got away free without the ticket

Return to “Humour and Games”