New Game same as A - Z but with 2 lines.

Humour and games! A laugh a day keeps the doctor away. A little something to waste your time on and relax.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Samson

New Game same as A - Z but with 2 lines.

Post by Samson » Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:50 pm

Read what Rhuto said and then follow.
Last edited by Samson on Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:31 pm

C & D
Can I Destroy your idea? :)

It will only go twice as fast as before.

I suggest you take a new thread A - Z

Each starting word shall have the name of a town..country...item.. and so on

But the clue is that you shall at least give 2 lines with information that you have to give from yourself...Not copy and paste!

You can have the book or the web page open...but don't use copy

This way we all learn something...and it might become more fun in the long run :)

A

Arendal...Is a little town on the south cost of Norway. It is known for all  small wooden houses, not many big modern buildings are allowed to be raised. People from all over Norway are using the sout cost as a holliday paradise. It has the best weather and many good bathing places.

If you want to see more of it....then read:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arendal

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:53 am

B

Bangalore.

Bangalore, the capital of Karnataka state, in INDIA. It is called as the Silicon City of Asia, & very soon it will be the Silicon City of the World, it will overtake the one in US. We have the biggest BPO & Software outsourcing unit in India. It is also called as the "Garden City". It is very beautiful city, but the traffic is a killer & the cost of living is very high.

You can see more info here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangalore

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:03 pm

C

Candid.  
I am an candid person; if I do like I say, If I am open about thing; try to give you my best opinion even if it is wrong.
A candid person can't be one that flow with the wind; that says something and mean something else. I love to be a candid person :)
Last edited by Rhutobello on Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:22 pm

D

Daft.

Daft means 1. Mad; crazy. 2. Foolish; stupid. & I know I have been called daft by many ppl either on my face or when I am not there. But I prefer being Daft than evil.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:43 pm

E

Endless....This word you use for thing that has no beginning and no end. The best way to show an endless thing is a traffic circle.
Inside such circle you can drive the whole life of the car and almost not have moved at all, but you will need supply of fuel and avoid all those angry deivers you keep occipied :)
Last edited by Rhutobello on Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:57 pm

F

Friendship.

Friendship is a realtion, which is something which can never be properly explained, even love u can explain to a certain extenet, but not friendship. It is one of the most important things of our life, the other 3 are also mentioned in the sig part of my posts.

Samson

Post by Samson » Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:39 am

This has turned out to be not a bad game that you have thought up here Rhuto, it's just a little to much for me at the moment.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:08 pm

G

Gothic....this can stand for many thing, Gothic language, Gothic art and so on. The name Gothic is from the name Goths which means tribe.
In the late 70's it began a Gotich subculture in England. This was an offshot of the Punk culture. Ther Gothic subculture is one of the longest surviving ones. From the 90's it has taken over much of the horror movies cultures.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gothic

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:34 pm

H

Humanity.

Humanity has almost disappered from the face of earth, where ever u see ppl are worried about materialistic things, & do sinful things, cheat others. We our losing our humanity & compassion.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:24 pm

I
Iconic memory.

We learn to recognize picture of objects when we are between 2 and 6 years old.
This is called Iconic memory and this abillity is what make us enjoy all our photographs later on.
If we did't have this abillity then much of our art had never been made...if any .

sapphoq

E

Post by sapphoq » Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:44 pm

If we strive for excellence in all we do, we may not achieve the world.
We will achieve far more than if we allow others to dictate our limitations to us.

sapphoq

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:42 pm

J

Jormungandar

Jormungandar is the Midgard serpent, destined to be kill (and be killed by) Thor at Ragnarok.  Thor faced him once, giving him a nasty headache.

sweet doll

Post by sweet doll » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:42 am

K-Kolkata

]
it is a very nice place.full of heart.every people of Kolkata loves to eat rosogolla(one of the famous sweets)In Kolkata people are mad about everyting.Here you will get the packed up buses and trains.The people of kolkata have a good heart for everyone

Return to “Humour and Games”