please please explain my natal chart!! I seek your help

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

basitk

please please explain my natal chart!! I seek your help

Post by basitk » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:46 pm

dear seniors, i am 21 years old male and my life has been very hard on me. i work very hard still i have problems of all kind financial, emotional, educational etc. i was born an orphan which mean i already had limitation when my life started. all the people i know, for them life is so easier and smooth and it is very disheartening its not for me.
please help me here

please tell me which gemstone to wear?
which career i should go for?
please tell me what is part of fortune? i calculated it and it came as cancer

thanks alot

narayanbhatt

query

Post by narayanbhatt » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:59 am

Dear ,

Please post up your birth details .

astrologer50

Re: please please explain my natal chart!! I seek your help

Post by astrologer50 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:27 pm

basitk wrote:dear seniors, i am 21 years old male and my life has been very hard on me. i work very hard still i have problems of all kind financial, emotional, educational etc. i was born an orphan which mean i already had limitation when my life started. all the people i know, for them life is so easier and smooth and it is very disheartening its not for me.
please help me here

please tell me which gemstone to wear?
which career i should go for?
please tell me what is part of fortune? i calculated it and it came as cancer

thanks alot
gemstone to wear - this has NOTHING to do with Modern western astrology. I suggest you re ask this question in Vedic forum.

If you were born in Asia then I know they follow Vedic. But if you want a wesetern reading you are still posting in the wrong forum and YOU should post your natal chart, rather than hoping someone would do this for you.

You can get an immediate FREE chart interpretation from ASTRO.COM. From ‘free horoscopes tab look for free 'personal portrait' or ‘astroclick portrait’ interpretation of a natal chart in the free horoscope section, you simply put the cursor on a planet and it brings a pop up box to explain what it means to have a planet in that house and any other aspects it has to natal planets. plus FREE six month free transit report in 'short report' Robert Hand gives a valuable in depth explanation of transits here
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

Return to “Western Astrology”