Help with my Solar Return Chart! :)

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

soulstress19

Help with my Solar Return Chart! :)

Post by soulstress19 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:31 pm

Hi! Greetings to everyone! :)
Today is my 26th birthday, and someone made my solar return chart for me. I'm still novice in astrology so I don't know how to read it.
Can someone read it for me? I would greatly appreciate your help.

Thank you very much in advance! :)

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:13 pm

Learn solar Returns

First, solar returns are not meant to be read as stand alones, but around the outside of natal. Why you may ask?
Well it's important to see where SR Asc falls in the natal as this will be the main area of focus for the 12month solar return...plus we need to see (at a glance) if Asc or MC (angles) are contacting natal planets....

All solar returns (and natal charts) are about ‘potential’ as is the natal chart, but we don’t always fulfil our potential, whether it’s due to ‘other people or unforeseen circumstances’ or a choice of two things and maybe possibly making different choices meant you didn’t fulfil that potential in this Solar return.

when selecting a solar return chart from astro in Extended chart selection it's important to select 2nd option 'with houses' as this will put the degree onto planets and Angles --

http://tribes.tribe.net/astrologylovers ... c0aeeb622f
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

Return to “Western Astrology”