personal reflection on the four phases of the Moon

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Lunesoleil

Re: personal reflection on the four phases of the Moon

Post by Lunesoleil » Sat May 12, 2012 8:47 pm

Last quarter of the # moon on May 12, 2012, at the meeting of an internal guide

How you feel you with the approach of the last quarter of the Moon? , Us will have also an appointment unique Jupiter in conjunction to the Sun, if you are born under the third decan of the bull get in to boost your morale and above all make you happy. UH! It does not attempt to you?, it is true that the shadow of the Black Moon may you disorient and do not take advantage. Be aware that this global configuration will happen that in 13 years in the same sign, but not necessarily in the same decan. It is also true that the double staggered March / Sun/Saturn and Uranus will cause a bit of gloom. This period can be favourable to take care of you, even if you have not really desire. You can take advantage of this last quarter moon to comfort souls sentences which will have a regulatory effect on you to avoid feeling sorry you for yourself. It is very often the danger of the "staggered" to fix its intention or not to be. If you need to reassure you you can try to find answers to the outside and not made like this small fish in the jar to rotate indefinitely. The Moon in the footsteps of Neptune receiving the sympathy of Venus shows that women may have more moral than men, inclined to "Daydream" month and opening at the premises of the love as Venus awakening subtly. It must be said that for months March which symbolizes virility, the lover was not really shopping, uh under the quilt? You will have to restore libido on the rails, but it may be the beautiful Venus to be perhaps more want to taste the forbidden fruit. John Gray, not a not stop to explain the existing complexity between the desires of March and the needs of Venus which are never experienced at the same time except very rare moment.

I have good news for you, it should not be a decrease in the price of fuel and you know why?, simply the price is already down. You ask what planetary aspect promotes this decline in prices at the pump? Jupiter symbol of the alien master of the North node in conjunction to the Sun, may be the reason but no mistake so fast, there is another appointment between Neptune in opposition to the asteroid industria which can cause the opposite effect when Jupiter happens mid-term. We not rejoice so soon, the study of the Astrology teaches l' astrologer that positive may be replaced by another contrary and set aside in a quarter turn promises. That is good one day can the next day no longer correspond to what was announced. Be on your guard which he arrived and don't believe is that you will have your own experience (Word of Buddha).

During the last quarter of the Moon, you can feel for some of you to be protected against the tests that you can cross. It is true that you currently sum in a period or blessings may occur. A rare planetary phenomenon by the coaching of Jupiter and Venus on "Kétu" symbol of karma and the "Dharma" sometimes or spiritual consciousness attempts to materialize by events of mysterious origin, of a familiar origin. Let us live these "magic" Although moments around us at the printing of collapse. Recognize that this "Karma" must not be so horrific that 9 to Venus in the vicinity of the asteroid Karma should help us ease our burden in this case or is the error? , the ignorance of man blinded by his "ego" for recognition while also illusoire….

© Lunesoleil

good Sunday   :smt060
[initiative]*[décision]*[évaluation]*[réorganisation]

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat May 12, 2012 8:52 pm

Seems to be a mix of western & vedic.

The degrees are not tropical too. I wonder?!

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Lunesoleil

Post by Lunesoleil » Sun May 13, 2012 10:12 am

RishiRahul wrote:Seems to be a mix of western & vedic.

Hello RishiRahul

What are what makes you think that there is Vedic astrology? the fact I mentioned briefly the asteroid Karma?
The penalty in the version English, is that certain word references to a link of information, it is without significance here since the information is disclosed in French.
Very often in my reflection I occult houses and I use signs only as a positioning Guide. The combination of two planets did not need to refer to one of the two zodiacs, it is collective

Other than that you like my reflection on this last quarter moon?

the link
http://serennu.com/astrology/drawchart. ... 6&h=P&gh=g

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun May 13, 2012 7:48 pm

Lunesoleil wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:Seems to be a mix of western & vedic.

Hello RishiRahul

What are what makes you think that there is Vedic astrology? the fact I mentioned briefly the asteroid Karma?
The penalty in the version English, is that certain word references to a link of information, it is without significance here since the information is disclosed in French.
Very often in my reflection I occult houses and I use signs only as a positioning Guide. The combination of two planets did not need to refer to one of the two zodiacs, it is collective

Other than that you like my reflection on this last quarter moon?

the link
http://serennu.com/astrology/drawchart. ... 6&h=P&gh=g

Looks attractive! but did not understand it.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Lunesoleil

Post by Lunesoleil » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:31 pm

me are back :)

This is a very dynamic phase can start with a very restless night, you will certainly remember a recurring dream or while a lively discussion that will cut you sleep. Memories can rise to the surface for you to remember the memory of things we would like to forget. It may not be the moment you begin a project, but think a little longer so.
Something may land in your life, knowledge that you lost sight? , Unfortunate circumstances destiny is changed. Maybe you will serve as a confidant (e) to heal the pains of hearts. There may be someone in your neighborhood who will need your help or your listening. Phase or empathy is the key to receive comfort it will not be especially feed resentment. There may be also a lot of emotion and will be many opportunities to fall into the Cauldron.
It is a phase of reunion of old love?, Friendly relations, relationships resurgent in your life. Let the developed to put the record straight and clear may be different past. Doubts dispelled, disturbances to clarify situations. This is the time to set foot in the TV and go frankly. This phase remind me and I'll make more than one jump to a scenario of a double life. If you do not feel concerned, go your way for others you see that I unmask you ... You can have the desire to experience something that changes our ordinary to hide for a time the daily routine.
Who is wrong, who is right is not the most important, should be considered still to be as objective as possible to learn lessons that help you move forward. Just a little something to take anything insane proportions. You have been warned, if you expand the map of wisdom, there is no reason to feel sorry for yourself go. The one playing the role of good and the other bad guy, it's like that in life and you can not change that. Choose to play the most enjoyable role and if necessary defend your opinions with suppleness and softness.
The strongest, he is cunning and has removed a lot of profit and the lowest, it still leaves abused and animal life is consumed, the sad law of the jungle. In life it is the same if we do not defend its territory, it is exploited by smarter. We are in a society manipulated, because we are individuals who might be struggling to survive outside the group? Would you be able to live on a desert island away from it all?, No electricity, no way to make a fire and all the comforts of modern life within ... In this case it is necessary to provide the means to surpass all other and some become stronger way. This is possible by the work of the mind, to make the right choices in life. There may be many resolutions in this First Quarter Moon.
Technological progress to a certain limit is not exceeded and beyond, we can lose the essence of our humanity that characterizes us. We should think like an animal all at the same time to break all the chains of insecurity and become stronger internally. As in martial arts, directing energy towards the center of ourselves to multiply our will in a specific direction délimiterais order to accomplish ...
© Lunesoleil
[initiative]*[décision]*[évaluation]*[réorganisation]

Return to “Western Astrology”