Need Help with a Piece of Writing for a College Class!

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Kimmee

Need Help with a Piece of Writing for a College Class!

Post by Kimmee » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:18 pm

I know this is probably an unusual request but for my English Honors class in college I'm writing an essay on Astrology, and I'd be honored if someone would help me proofread my essay from here!

I need an 'expert' (though I'm betting everyone on this board knows more about astrology than I do really!) to read my essay to give me advice on the topic... Like to see if the essay makes sense.

Don't worry about the English part of it, that's my work, I'm still on a first draft right now so it's kind of sloppy but it's my job to clean that up. I need help with the actual astrology part of the essay and context about it!

Are there any volunteers? Am I allowed to just post a rich text file upload of my work for a proofread by the way? If it's against the rules I won't post it, but I need help within the next week because it's due!

Thanks for any help if offered! I can't thank you enough in advance!

Kimmee

Post by Kimmee » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:35 pm

Nevermind anyway the essay was scrapped! :(

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:16 am

awww.. that's bad..what happened?

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:50 am

Kimmee wrote:Nevermind anyway the essay was scrapped! :(
Hi Kimmee,

Not sure if you are still on MB. So your project was scrapped, but it seems that you did work on that and created an article. Why let it all go to waste? But maybe you did not, and did post it somewhere on the web or in a paper publication! Please share...!

Good Tidings,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

astrologer50

Re: Need Help with a Piece of Writing for a College Class!

Post by astrologer50 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:02 pm

Kimmee wrote:I know this is probably an unusual request but for my English Honors class in college I'm writing an essay on Astrology, and I'd be honored if someone would help me proofread my essay from here!

I need an 'expert' (though I'm betting everyone on this board knows more about astrology than I do really!) to read my essay to give me advice on the topic... Like to see if the essay makes sense.

Don't worry about the English part of it, that's my work, I'm still on a first draft right now so it's kind of sloppy but it's my job to clean that up. I need help with the actual astrology part of the essay and context about it!

Are there any volunteers? Am I allowed to just post a rich text file upload of my work for a proofread by the way? If it's against the rules I won't post it, but I need help within the next week because it's due!

Thanks for any help if offered! I can't thank you enough in advance!
it all depends on the contents, if you are attempting to disprove astrology then absolutely NO. But if yes, i will proof read for you....
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

Return to “Western Astrology”