How do you calculate which house will Uranus be influencing?

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Allie09

How do you calculate which house will Uranus be influencing?

Post by Allie09 » Fri May 28, 2010 11:25 pm

Hello,

I am a total starter with astrology, I don't seem to understand this.

I have sun in Scorpio, Aquarius rising.

For my Sun sign, Uranus in Aries is in the 6th house, now on my birth chart Uranus is in libra in the 9th house, and aries is in my 3rd house (where I have no planets)

So, my question is, Uranus in Aries, will affect my Sun sign 6th house? or will it affect the house where I have Aries in my birth-chart (3rd)?

Does it work the same way for Saturn?

thanks for your help

astrologer50

Re: How do you calculate which house will Uranus be influencing?

Post by astrologer50 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:36 pm

Allie09 wrote:Hello,

I am a total starter with astrology, I don't seem to understand this.

I have sun in Scorpio, Aquarius rising.

For my Sun sign, Uranus in Aries is in the 6th house, now on my birth chart Uranus is in libra in the 9th house, and aries is in my 3rd house (where I have no planets)

So, my question is, Uranus in Aries, will affect my Sun sign 6th house? or will it affect the house where I have Aries in my birth-chart (3rd)?

Does it work the same way for Saturn?

thanks for your help
Uranus in Aries  CANNOT be in 6th house it must be yoiur 3rd house of communications. Furthermore, sun in scorpio with Aquarius Asc would put your sun in 9th or 10th house

I suggest you get an accurate free chart from astro dot com and post in forum where you will get real help and assistance to learn astrology in astrologyweekly dot com
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

Return to “Western Astrology”