Planets and Houses ???

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sherlock

Planets and Houses ???

Post by Sherlock » Mon May 03, 2010 1:14 pm

Hi All,

I am just starting out and have read many books; however, while I think I understand how to construct a chart and plot the planets and houses correctly, I am in need of some on-going guidence.

Do you know of anyone that provides these kinds of services. I am not looking for someone to interpret, just help me out building and positioning until I have grasped the science to a level when I can trust my own calculations.

Currently, I wish to setup a few Charts based upon the Raphael Ephemeris and then plot throughout the year certain positions of the planets and the houses.

I am more than happy to pay for the services if required.

Appreciate your feedback as I keep on hitting walls...

AriesJupiter

Post by AriesJupiter » Mon May 10, 2010 6:08 am

Well, I think this is tough for many of us probably because most of us don't calculate, or plot, our own charts! :)

I use a free website, such as "astro.com" (Astrodienst) to calculate my charts! I think most other people do too...

So, sorry I can't help you with charting it on your own! But if you'd like to do it the "lazy" way, like us, then hope this helps!

Good luck! :)

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Sat May 15, 2010 3:25 pm

How to calculate a chart by hand http://www.astrologicallyspeaking.com/calculate.htm

I have also sent you PM

mysticvirgo

I would be happy to help you, Sherlock!

Post by mysticvirgo » Wed May 19, 2010 5:29 pm

Contact me via Facebook Mysticvirgo67
or via Twitter @mysticvirgo67
OR via my email mystic_virgo67 at hotmail.com

Also Cliarvision.org has an exellent program / java apllication to Plot and interpret charts   Is all I use now! though other apps may be 'fancier'

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:19 pm

for very best help and guidance astrologyweekly has many experienced members, astrologers like myself.

I'm fishing to get you all 'hooked' on astrology

Return to “Western Astrology”