KARMIC ASTROLOGY

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

purple_dust

KARMIC ASTROLOGY

Post by purple_dust » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:04 pm

Which characteristics do you have to resemble? those of your sun sign or north node?  I've got my south node in leo, a sign that is in tune with Libra.. so, it is very difficult to me to move towards my north node in Aquarius (stop needing applause and recognition and stop being hedonistic)...

astrologer50

Re: KARMIC ASTROLOGY

Post by astrologer50 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:48 am

purple_dust wrote:Which characteristics do you have to resemble? those of your sun sign or north node?  I've got my south node in leo, a sign that is in tune with Libra.. so, it is very difficult to me to move towards my north node in Aquarius (stop needing applause and recognition and stop being hedonistic)...
Their is NO resemble. The N Node is your life's Lessons, what you have come here to learn and do....

cafeastrology dot com has section on Nodes, you may have to use the search feature. Libra is only sextile to Leo, it's the conj, square, and oppositions which are challenging.

It also depends on which House your N Node is deposited with just the sign you are only getting 'half the story'

Will send you PM.

purple_dust

Post by purple_dust » Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:16 am

Because of the Nodes I am geting a little more acquainted with my overall feeling of uneasiness...  I'd love to help the society in unconventional ways (at first I tought it was because of my a-little-too-early readings of anarchist texts but now I know Acquarius helps). I also find it difficult to relate to humanitarian groups or to work in groups and this is why I retreat into my home, commiting the mistake of keeping comfortable over and over again, to be the lion in my own cave longing to see the sky instead of trying to reach it even when I end up realizing I'm just another fly among others and not the special winged creature the lion thinks he can be if he tried.
I truly don't know how to break this cycle...  but i'll keep on reading about this very special area.  Thanks for the articles!!  I also found the ones in romantic-ideas-for-life.com very illustrating and encouraging.
---------------------------------------------------
Everyday is like Sunday... well except for Blue Monday, Ruby Tuesday and Friday I'm in love

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:50 am

purple_dust wrote:Because of the Nodes I am geting a little more acquainted with my overall feeling of uneasiness...  I'd love to help the society in unconventional ways (at first I tought it was because of my a-little-too-early readings of anarchist texts but now I know Acquarius helps). I also find it difficult to relate to humanitarian groups or to work in groups and this is why I retreat into my home, commiting the mistake of keeping comfortable over and over again, to be the lion in my own cave longing to see the sky instead of trying to reach it even when I end up realizing I'm just another fly among others and not the special winged creature the lion thinks he can be if he tried.
I truly don't know how to break this cycle...  but i'll keep on reading about this very special area.  Thanks for the articles!!  I also found the ones in romantic-ideas-for-life.com very illustrating and encouraging.
You are very young to be having these altruistic thoughts and feelings. You sound a little lost or even possibly having some kind of identity crisis. It IS important to 'post your chart' ..... :smt003

endrina

Re: KARMIC ASTROLOGY

Post by endrina » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:35 pm

purple_dust wrote:Which characteristics do you have to resemble? those of your sun sign or north node?  I've got my south node in leo, a sign that is in tune with Libra.. so, it is very difficult to me to move towards my north node in Aquarius (stop needing applause and recognition and stop being hedonistic)...
I have the same combination.  :)

QueenNephtis

Post by QueenNephtis » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:43 pm

Sigh...  I have saturn on south node...in scorpio with pluto...wonder if its a blessing or a curse
Sag Sun/Cap Moon/Aries Rising

Return to “Western Astrology”