Am I Capricorn or Aquarius ?

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Angelfish

Am I Capricorn or Aquarius ?

Post by Angelfish » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:37 pm

Hi all,
A few years ago I got my first natal card (which I lost) from an Astrologist which told me that Saturn almost left my chart and the ruler of Aquarius Uranus took over me, making me Aquarius.
I am born on the January 19th 13.00h in Hamburg, Germany

So what am I, Capricorn or Aquarius?

Can you help me in sorting this out please :-) Thank You!

Here is my free chart;
http://www.astro-software.com/cgi-bin/a ... ny&lang=en

With Love and Trust, Angelfish

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:49 am

Your sun sign is 29' Capricorn, so you are definately Capricorn. What seems to have been suggested is 'progressions' cos there are only 20' in each sign and house (Equal house only ) then by progressions either Solar arc or progressed sun would have changed when you were approx 1year old.

if you want an upto date chart to to website astro.....com and go free horoscopes, go halfway down page to chart drawing, that will take you to input page, put your data in and there you go. Please note that the default house system is placidus which uses 'unequal size houses' so depending on where you live you may get huge 1st or 2nd house cusps.

Equal house does as it says, the degree of Ascendant is the house cups degree for all 12houses. Is the oldest and most reliable and traditional. All the house meaning are unilateral though, which obvioulsy helps.

Why are you so intregued with Saturn and Uranus? All it means by progression is that you were born under Capricorn/Saturn but have not changed/altered/grown as ALL of us do in life. So for next 30years will have 'become' more talkative, friendships will be important and want independence and freedom, plus taken on few more aquarius traits. BUT basically have the same Capricorn values, beliefs and outlook (internally) the Ascendant sign in Gemini is the outward persona, mask that we all wear and how we project ourelves to others.

Return to “Western Astrology”