Venus in the 12th house

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

purple_dust

Venus in the 12th house

Post by purple_dust » Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:47 pm

Hi!  For me "all you need is love"... I'm a Libra eventhough I enjoy spending time alone (Cap rising) but... love hasn't come easily and I ask myself whether it is because my Venus falls in my 12th house... where supposedly it receives all the bad influence of Saturn.  
According to Vedic Astrology, due to other aspects of my chart I will have male companionship who will appreciate me but I have nothing else regarding love....  It says that I'll be successful in my career but...

Will I be successful in the subject that matters to me the most??  
What is your word regarding this aspect?
---------------------------------------------------
Everyday is like Sunday... well except for Blue Monday, Ruby Tuesday and Friday I'm in love

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:44 pm

you need to post your chart as most of are visual incl me hon...

As for Vedic there is a section on here that you can post messages, plus a astrology learning forum... :smt004

purple_dust

Post by purple_dust » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:41 am

Thank you for your reply,  I didn't post my chart because I didn't want to seem too "analyze my chart"...  I want to learn about every aspect and not bother anyone hehe but yeah, I think I'l post it:

http://67.199.28.152/dibujo0.aspx?fec=1 ... a=E&zodi=T

I mentioned Vedic Astrology just to hear whether there's a relation regarding that matter in Western Astrology... whether the same aspect means the same
Everyday is like Sunday... well except for Blue Monday, Ruby Tuesday and Friday I'm in love

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:59 am

purple_dust wrote:Thank you for your reply,  I didn't post my chart because I didn't want to seem too "analyze my chart"...  I want to learn about every aspect and not bother anyone hehe but yeah, I think I'l post it:

http://67.199.28.152/dibujo0.aspx?fec=1 ... a=E&zodi=T

I mentioned Vedic Astrology just to hear whether there's a relation regarding that matter in Western Astrology... whether the same aspect means the same
If you want to learn about every aspect you need to join the Fee online Lessons here or other places.

Firstly you do not have your Venus in 12th house, it is in 11th house (Equal House system) of Aquarius in sign of Sag. Sagittarius need lots of freedom and independence and freedom of movement within relationships, Plus being in the house of Aquarius the effect is doubled. Aries Sag & Aquarius are 3signs that need lots of freedom and Sag it always quite late in settling down anyway, cos quite often it likes to play the field first....

IF your time of birth is correct, Saturn, Neptune conjunct Asc would knock your confidence and may not give you a clear image of who you are.

Uranus conj Saturn = freedom verses convention
Saturn conj Neptune = fear of known

Your mercury communications has 4 challengings aspects, of which 2are worth studying further mercury conj Saturn and conj Uranus.
http://cafeastrology.com/natal/mercurys ... pects.html

If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day, But if you teach him how to fish you feed him forever.

There really is no substitute for study, research, reading.... :smt004

purple_dust

Post by purple_dust » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:18 pm

I totally agree with you.  There's no substitute for study, research and reading!  I like to do things myself... but instead of just saying this you not only cleared my wrong notion regarding Venus in my own chart, you gave me other aspects AND an article to read on.   For this, my eternal thank you!

My birth time is correct, which gives me a Capricorn rising.  I always thought the fact that I don't feel like I deserve the nice things people say or do to me was because of this.  However I was a little bit confused since my rising is suposed to be a "mask" and this lack of self-confidence seemed so deeply rooted in my persona.  Once again, thank you very much!!

Now, to cafe astrology... :)

Return to “Western Astrology”