Capricorn Rising

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Stacers

Post by Stacers » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:15 am

Im a capricorn rising and im like it. Im very practical, easy going, stubborn at times, a bit argumentive, i like nice things, i have/want a strong body (muscles) most astrologists say that caps rising have a nice, strong back side. i lost my ambitious but i love working and making money. i love having security in men. and men who have security jobs like police or fire fighters. im attracted to that! and i also like men who think and know what they are talking about. makes a great convo imo :)

TTR

Cap. Rising

Post by TTR » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:16 pm

I would just like to add that it also depends on where Saturn is placed. Someone with Saturn in Sag. and Capricorn rising would have different characteristics than someone with Saturn in Cancer and Capricorn rising. You always have to look elsewhere in a chart in order to properly synthesis. What planets are in the first house? what are the essential dignities? What planets are modifying Saturn(aspecting)? Are the any Planets aspecting the Asc. ? I'm asking hypothetically, just to point out all the things that can affect how one interprets Capricorn rising. And of course I'm leaving a few things out.
Dec 21 1958
Anchorage,AK
8:27AM

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:11 am

again then, three most important things in natal chart are Asc, Sun sign, moon sign.

Out of ten planets, you may have 4air, 4fire, 1earth, 1water. Maybe you have all your planets on left hand side of your chart, or above the horizon. Maybe there is T square configuration, or grand trines going on...

ALL these things need to be taken into account. NOT just Asc sign alone, cos there is far too much to astrology to focus on just one thing...

harrypotter1717

ABOUT YOUR RISING SIGN

Post by harrypotter1717 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:05 pm

HELLO THERE.........
                I HAVE DIFF. VIEW....
HERE RISING SIGN WILL NOT DOES MUCH EFFECT BECAUSE IT WILL BE DEAD[HIGHER THAN 22 DEGREE] IF CAPRICORN...
AND CHILD IF AQUARIUS[LESS THAN 11 DEGREE].....

YOU ARE SURELY UNDER INFLUENCE OF YOUR MOON SIGN.....IF MOON BE STRONG  OR SUN SIGN IF SUN BE STRONG..........
            THANK YOU.........
Everything is possible!!

Pappy1985

Post by Pappy1985 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:25 pm

Astrology can be very complex yet simple at the same time depending on perspective. For example if astrology is based on the magnetic effect the planets have on us, it can also be said the stars too affect us, but they are so many stars, the astrology we study is just little of a larger whole, so in cases like yours one just has to look deeper and find the reason.  Things can be confusing atimes.  If an aspect says your life would based on balance, the balance in your life is different from balance in another ones life. And time is another factor, for the fact something has not happened yet doesn't mean it wouldn't still occur. Open your mind, check your planets, chart ruler, how these planets are exalted....explore, astrology is a journey.
We are nothing

dadu1

Capricorn rising worried about pluto conjunction

Post by dadu1 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:31 am

I'm a capricorn rising, Capricorn is like my "puller" or idk what to call it, I'm an aquarian girl with a big stellium Feb 8th 1986 (moon, sun, venus, mercury, jupiter in aquarius), i'm not that popular as other aquarians, I'm excentric but only close friends notice it, in fact at first sight people think I'm really "serious"... that is because when im "flying up in the sky", capricorn rising puts me back on the ground, capricorn rising is like my regulator, im very spontaneous, but sometimes I feel like if capricorn is watching me and sometimes I keep to myself things I wanna do or say, since I'm afraid to be ridiculous... anyways i'm mostly the crazy one all the time ;)

I was wondering if someone have experienced this "transit" all capricorn risings are about to have... Pluto conjunction Ascendant, I'm kind of scare of it, people say disasters ocurred, anyone had experienced it?

Love!

Return to “Western Astrology”