Kids...

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Stacers

Kids...

Post by Stacers » Wed May 07, 2008 12:41 am

I have gemini in the fifth house and my boyfriend is gemini, would it create more chances of me having twins?

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Twins

Post by Youdah » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:37 pm

A question like that can never be answered in astrology looking at only 1 or 2 things in the charts.  The signs/houses/aspects in the natal chart must be interpreted.  There are definite and clear signs that show the likelihood of children, as you indicated by the 5th house.  But, where is saturn?  Saturn can have an inhibiting effect so that no children are born to that person if making the "right" aspects to indicate this.  Gemini can also indicate places as well as attitudes.  All these things must be looked at to answer your question.

If you want a quick yes/no, then I'd ask an experienced astrologer to do a "synastry" chart.  This is a chart that is made from the "birth" of a question.  For example, if you noted the exact date/time/place that you asked that question, then did a natal chart for that exact moment in time (a synastry chart), an astrologer can do a "reading" similar to a tarot reading from the question.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:18 pm

Hey Youdah,

By 'synastry' do you mean 'Horary'? We would like to inform you that we have an astrology sub forum called 'Horary'.

Keep up your great posts!

site moderator
RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Return to “Western Astrology”