Marriage with Foreigner

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:30 am

Well I seem to have my 12th lord from Chandra (Janma Rashi) - Mangala in Rahu's Swathi Nakshatra, and both Rahu and Shukra are in 8th house in Navamsha.

And not to forget, I am running Rahu Dasha Guru Bhukthi, which started on 26th Oct 2010. Interesting.

Thank you Govardhan Sir, for this informative post. :).

@Swetha: No asking :P.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:23 am

I am not saying anything now ;)

shaunmills

Post by shaunmills » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:56 am

Hello friends.......
While review this discussion i come to know many aspects of the Astrology.I want to know that i want to marry a Foreigner,her name is Jane she is from Spain.My parents are agreed for this marriage but first they want to know to compatibility between us under the rules of the astrology and horoscope(Janam patri).......

Should this is must for marry a girl or not.........

pats

Post by pats » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:29 pm

Hi shaunmills,

you may have heard many ppl now insist on doing blood-checkup & other health checks before marriage. Is it a must?

Whatever compatibility checks your parents want to know is for your benefit. If there is any issues, you can seek the astrologers advice for methods to minimize /rectify the issues.

thanks,
shaunmills wrote:Hello friends.......
While review this discussion i come to know many aspects of the Astrology.I want to know that i want to marry a Foreigner,her name is Jane she is from Spain.My parents are agreed for this marriage but first they want to know to compatibility between us under the rules of the astrology and horoscope(Janam patri).......

Should this is must for marry a girl or not.........

Return to “Vedic Astrology”