Second marriages:- Just completed my 1000th Post :-).Nice experience

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:05 am

Hi Everyone,

Just thought to bring up this post. This is the topic which has intrigued me always.

I recently came across details of a native who has got into 2 marriages and remember details of both.
So I thought to share it here.I would like members to please try putting their logic and help me in understanding :-

1.Reason for 2 marriages.(Why first marriage broke and Second marriage happened )

2.Timing of Both marriages,especially timing of Second marriage.

DOB: 16-05-1977
Timing: 22:52
Place : Mumbai

First Marriage :-  22-04-2001

Second Marriage :-29-10-2007

Regards,
Raman Deep Singh
All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.:-)

biltu

Re: Let me expand on it.

Post by biltu » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:26 pm

vivekvshetty wrote: The UL will jump to the next 8th Raashi from it, if there is a spouse seen there, then it will manifest otherwise no.
I quoted the above sentences from previous post. My question is -- what will be manifest if there is a spouse seen there after jumping the UL to the next 8th Raashi ?

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:56 pm

Generally there can b many explanations to this  but i would request members to treat this as a normal chart and how they would have approached this chat generally if they would not know that this native got 2 marriages.

Regards,
Raman Deep Singh

Raman Deep Singh wrote:Hi Everyone,

Just thought to bring up this post. This is the topic which has intrigued me always.

I recently came across details of a native who has got into 2 marriages and remember details of both.
So I thought to share it here.I would like members to please try putting their logic and help me in understanding :-

1.Reason for 2 marriages.(Why first marriage broke and Second marriage happened )

2.Timing of Both marriages,especially timing of Second marriage.

DOB: 16-05-1977
Timing: 22:52
Place : Mumbai

First Marriage :-  22-04-2001

Second Marriage :-29-10-2007

Regards,
Raman Deep Singh

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:26 am

Raman Deep Singh wrote:Generally there can b many explanations to this  but i would request members to treat this as a normal chart and how they would have approached this chat generally if they would not know that this native got 2 marriages.

Regards,
Raman Deep Singh
Your message has a non-sequiter, sort of, Raman! Given the first phrase, all that follows does not really...!

I suggest that you share your interpretation of this 'normal' chart and then see if others join in, those who wish to and have the time available.

Someone suggested UL and 8th therefrom. But what about DK (or KK, as I call it!) and other personal indicators...?
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:06 am

Rohiniranjan ji,
Thats sumthing nice , I will put up my interpretation but still i would like you do give ur idea about 2nd marriage.how would you approach for second marriage for timing purpose after first marriage.
I have read about usage of using 9th house  and also about UL8(like 8th house from UL) for second marriage. I would definitely give try to both of them but would still like to hear your approach :-)

Regards,
Raman Deep Singh
Rohiniranjan wrote:
Raman Deep Singh wrote:Generally there can b many explanations to this  but i would request members to treat this as a normal chart and how they would have approached this chat generally if they would not know that this native got 2 marriages.

Regards,
Raman Deep Singh
Your message has a non-sequiter, sort of, Raman! Given the first phrase, all that follows does not really...!

I suggest that you share your interpretation of this 'normal' chart and then see if others join in, those who wish to and have the time available.

Someone suggested UL and 8th therefrom. But what about DK (or KK, as I call it!) and other personal indicators...?

biltu

Post by biltu » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:33 pm

Moon here is a owner of 8th house connect with 7th house's planet, Saturn is in 8th house and aspect to mercury and moon. So there is a strong connection of 8th with 7th house's planet, and that connection also fall in a7, and I don't see any aspect of Jupiter fall in 7th house and 7th house's planet. If you count from moon you see 12th connection with 7th house. So there is a possibility of breaking in marriage.

7th house planet fall in 5th house and rahu influence this planet from 11th house. That's why native has interest to marry again.

Look if first marriage broke then all native want to have second chance. This is normal and this normal things bring 2nd marriage at the age of 30. Remember that native is not 60 years old and get married again buy influence of planet. If that is happen then we can tell yea this is happen because of influence of planet. Get married again at the age of 30 for second chance this is normal and I don't think it's need calculation to find from a horoscope why second marriage is happen.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:26 am

Raman Deep Singh wrote:Rohiniranjan ji,
Thats sumthing nice , I will put up my interpretation but still i would like you do give ur idea about 2nd marriage.how would you approach for second marriage for timing purpose after first marriage.
I have read about usage of using 9th house  and also about UL8(like 8th house from UL) for second marriage. I would definitely give try to both of them but would still like to hear your approach :-)

Regards,
Raman Deep Singh
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Regards,
Raman Deep Singh

Raman,

Stop "reading" so much and start *reading*...;-)

Love and Light!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:05 pm

Rohiniranjan ji ,
Will write down as soon as i get bit free.. just got busy again with my schedule. Will be back soon.. :-)

Regards,
Raman Deep Singh
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Regards,
Raman Deep Singh
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Regards,
Raman Deep Singh

Raman,

Stop "reading" so much and start *reading*...;-)

Love and Light!

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:38 pm

Raman Deep Singh wrote:Rohiniranjan ji ,
Will write down as soon as i get bit free.. just got busy again with my schedule. Will be back soon.. :-)

Regards,
Raman Deep Singh
I kind of knew that, hence did not want to spend any time and effort, at this time ;-)

Take care...
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:10 pm

Rohiniranjan ji,
It would be easy and would cost less time, to read your written reply then write on my own  :-) so if you will spend time and effort, i and other members would definitely take time out to read :-) and more over it would be nice to read your point of view.

Regards,
Raman Deep Singh

Rohiniranjan wrote:
Raman Deep Singh wrote:Rohiniranjan ji ,

Regards,
Raman Deep Singh
I kind of knew that, hence did not want to spend any time and effort, at this time ;-)

Take care...

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:08 am

It would be easy and would cost less time, to read your written reply then write on my own  :-) so if you will spend time and effort, i and other members would definitely take time out to read :-) and more over it would be nice to read your point of view.

Regards,
Raman Deep Singh
See how easy it was for you to find time to post that... ;-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:31 pm

Rohiniranjan ji,
Posting and analysing chart are 2 differnt tasks for me ..
Posting tak few second and and may b few mins unlike analysing a chart :-)

Regards,
Raman Deep Singh
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Regards,
Raman Deep Singh
See how easy it was for you to find time to post that... ;-)

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:32 am

Posting and analysing chart are 2 differnt tasks for me ..
Posting tak few second and and may b few mins unlike analysing a chart :-)

Regards,
Raman Deep Singh
EGG-sactly!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

biltu

Post by biltu » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:52 pm

Raman Deep Singh jii

Could you please post your analyses regarding on that chart you posted recently. I sincerely waiting for your post.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:26 am

biltu wrote:Raman Deep Singh jii

Could you please post your analyses regarding on that chart you posted recently. I sincerely waiting for your post.

Assuming that both of you are in the same country or being young and internet-saavy, why don't the both of you connect face-to-face or by SKYPE etc and maybe it will be easier for both of you... :-)

A picture is worth thousand words and a real conversation ten thousand!

Typing is such a chore, particularly when all these silly grammer and syntax and other factors TAX conversations...!

Just a helpful thought!!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”