Second marriages:- Just completed my 1000th Post :-).Nice experience

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Raman Deep Singh

Second marriages:- Just completed my 1000th Post :-).Nice experience

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:09 pm

Hey Everyone,
I have just completed my 1000th post in mystic and almost all are just in Vedic astrology Forum :).
It is nice to be here and learn & share  :)

This topic is something which was going on in my mind for a while so thought of starting this topic.

Second marriages are something which all of us know are not encouraged in India generally but they are happening though it is good that people are getting directed towards living life again with their spouses.
But it has got one bad side too, DIVORCE.
Divorce rate has gone really high nowdays for whatever reason.They are increasing.

So just thought to point out this in astrology.I havent seen many pointing out clearly about second marriage in chart following a pricipal and no theories.And who else it could have done it other then KN Rao ji with one of his student.

Though i have read and heard it from many others including Sanjay Rath ji but never found this as a principal from anyone though we have lots of theories to presume it.Like UL ,2nd from Ul and 6th and 8th from UL  and so on...(I do understand that these are more related to existence of a mariage) but never got clear idea about how to make out from chart without native mentioning that he/she had a broken marriageand can have re-marriage .Now, how we are going to understad about existence of this second marrieg from the chart what shud we take and be sure that this  Second marriage wont break..I mean from where, which reference point we can get more info about this second marrriage..

According to KN rao ji and his student..9th house i.e. 3rd from 7th house will have information about second marriage.and based on this she made a prediction which came right..

I will ask members to share their views with examples so that we can learn how to understand about breaking of first one and moving on to second with success.....or reference point for second marriage..
So this is in flow..
If first breaks then move to second one.. so we shud be sure of breaking of first one and mvoement to second one , else we can keep on watching reference point for second marriage and first one wont break only  :)

Regards,
Raman

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:32 pm

congratulation on your 1k post :)

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:12 am

Thank you Rhuto ji
Regards,
Raman

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:26 am

Congratulation Raman

Regards
VTG

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:05 am

Thank you  Govardhan ji :)
Hope you are doing well now and have recovered now.
I would love to learn more from you so that i can share more :)

It would be nice if you share your views about the topic.
Regards,
Raman

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:41 pm

I often says it is not correct to generalise in astrology while predicting. It is not just one particular house that determine  a situation. Here I give below some of combination  for pluraity of wives as stated in Sarwartha chintamani

If the 7th falls in an evil sign, if the lord of the 7th joins debilitation and if a malefic occupies the 7th , the person will have two marriages.

if the lord of wife combines with a malefic or joins the hous or Navamsa of debilitation aspected by a malefic, there will be two marriages
The previous results must be predicted according to the strongest among the planets, viz the lord of the 7th, chandra, buda, guru and sukra or kalatra karaka
When the 7th or the wnd house has evil conjunctions or aspects, and the lord of the 7th or the 2nd is powerless, there will be another wife,

If kuja occupies the 7th or the 8th or 12th without the apects of the lord of the 7th , there will be two marriages,(kalatrantara)

If the lord of Lagna or 7th falls into Neecha, Mudha or Aribhava and occupies cruel shastiamsa,there will be kalatrantara (death of wife)

If the lord of the Navamsa, occupied by the lord of the 7th falls into debilitation, combustion or unfriendly Navamsa, is placed between two malefics, and is apected by malefics, there will be loss of wife

If powerful Buda is occupying the 10th house from the lord of the Lagna, and chandra, occupies the 3rd or 7th house, the person will be surrounded by many women

If there are many malefics in the 2nd or the 7th and the lord of the 7th falls in debilitation or combustion there will be three wives
if the lord of the 9th occupies the 7th and lord of the 7th joins the 5th and the lord of the Lagna or the 11th occupies a kendra there will be many wives

According to me one has to study, 2nd house (house of family) , 5th house , 7th house and 9th houses and its placement of its lords, aspect not only in Rasi , but also in other divisional charts

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:58 pm

Can one ignore 12th house while analysing a chart for 2nd or multiple marriage?  Certainly , in my opinion  , it is no.

Likewise , while one consider the characteristics of person like cheating and dishonesty, the 4th house is  analysed Cheating and dishonesty do play a vital role in determining whether one has a second or multiple marriage

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:44 pm

Hi Govardhan ji,
Thank you for replying and sharing.
Govardhan ji in case of 2nd or 3rd marriage what will be point of reference to understand
more about this next wife.As per me it can't be same.
So from where we can make more about this next wife in chart becuase if we use same houses
then it will be quite confusing to make out which properties are of native's previous wife and
which are of second one.
For example:- first wife can be from rich family and second one not so well to do family.
Now how can we make out from native's chart which is point of reference for next wife.
Regards,
Raman

vivekvshetty

An example.

Post by vivekvshetty » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:16 am

Namaskaar Ramanji and Govardhan ji,
An example Kundli attached. The Native is a female and has had multiple marriages. Your comment is awaited. This is only for learning purpose.
vivek
Attachments
multiple example.GIF
multiple example.GIF (7.52 KiB) Viewed 4928 times

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:51 pm

Dear Vivek

There are several factors which contribute for such a situation in the horoscope, which as an experienced astrologer you would have seen in the horoscope. As it strike immediately, Vakra guru (12th lord ) aspecting 7th house where Sani is placed. Kalatraka Karaka Sukra is debilitated aspected by retrograde guru from 3 rd house. 7th lord moon is seen  to be vrishik rasi in Navamsa in samaspathama postion to Sukra and Budha. Further , The Trimamsa of Chandra in the horoscope would spell out the character of the woman you referred . A close look into that aspect would give a good insight , why the women had many marriages. Apart from all these there are many factors which point fingures at the situation you indicated

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:57 pm

Namaskaar Govardhan ji,
Thank you for your inputs.
The female is not of loose morals but a really unlucky girl as far as marriage is concerned.
She has had three marriages and all were arranged by the family.
First marriage ended because of torture. Second because the family was cheated by the groom and his family. She just could not stay with him.
She was married a third time and even this marriage is far from a happy one.
vivek
govardhanvt wrote:Dear Vivek

There are several factors which contribute for such a situation in the horoscope, which as an experienced astrologer you would have seen in the horoscope. As it strike immediately, Vakra guru (12th lord ) aspecting 7th house where Sani is placed. Kalatraka Karaka Sukra is debilitated aspected by retrograde guru from 3 rd house. 7th lord moon is seen  to be vrishik rasi in Navamsa in samaspathama postion to Sukra and Budha. Further , The Trimamsa of Chandra in the horoscope would spell out the character of the woman you referred . A close look into that aspect would give a good insight , why the women had many marriages. Apart from all these there are many factors which point fingures at the situation you indicated

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:13 pm

Hi Vivek ji,
Can u mention dasas and date of first and following marriage also so that
we can also understand that how we shud go for second marriage

Regards,
Raman

sunsri

Post by sunsri » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:09 pm

govardhan ji, vivek ji,

appreciate your thoughts on the second marriage of this native.

male. Sep 27, 1971, 18:13 Hours IST, 78 E13' 05", 12 N 31' 35".

married on Feb 6, 2003.

separated on Sep 10, 2004.

Sunsri

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:21 pm

Hi Sunsri ji,
Can you mention about second marriage dates too.So that we can
do the derivation.

Regards,
Raman

veena2000

Post by veena2000 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:58 am

I know couple of people who are divorced more than once.

1st chart:

Aries lagna - Rahu in lagna
2nd house - moon
5th house - venus and jupiter
7th house - Vakra merury along with sun and ketu
9th house - mars
12th house - vakra Saturn

My understanding in the above case is that sun and mercury occupying 7th house is not a good sign for marriage. Also sun in neecha along with ketu adds more to the problem. Married twice in the jupiter maha dasa and next dasa of saturn will start from mid 2011.

Second chart

Dhanus Lagna :
2nd house : moon
3rd house : jupiter
4th house : venus exhalted
5th house : sun exhalted
6th house : mercury & ketu
7th house : sat and mars
12th house : Rahu

My interpretation of the above one is that lord of 7th house is in 6th house and the seventh house occupied by mars and saturn is the cause of divorce for the native. I think since the seventh house has the 5th aspect of jupiter chances of getting married are visible. The native is presently running Jupiter-venus till dec 2010. Any interpretations about the second marriage of this native.

I would appreciate if any learned members can shed some light on this.

Thanks,
Veena

Return to “Vedic Astrology”