What aspects in a Birth chart tells us that a person will be a spiritual one and a great worshipper?

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

thesuperior

What aspects in a Birth chart tells us that a person will be a spiritual one and a great worshipper?

Post by thesuperior » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:44 am

Dear sirs,

I want to know that ...what aspects or situation in a persons birth chart tells us that he/she will be a great devotee of god and a spiritual person, a great worshiper.

what i mean is, everyone worships god, do many various pujas, and penance. but then again, there are some who also do this but to a much lesser degree. they visit the temple seldom and don't make much effort in worshiping than some other people do, they naturally don't have the INNER URGE to be completely devoted to god and worship.

thanks in advance

ChanDubai

Post by ChanDubai » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:23 pm

Dear TheSuperior,,

If you feel and believe that you are indeed Superior then there's no need to worship any God and the frequency rate of doing poojas etc..ya.. :)  :)

well, jokes apart.. As per Astrology to find-out the one's Ishta Devata/Deity to pray and get the desired results perhaps a Deity who can guide the native is seen or identified from a Planet(s) which is/are placed 12th from Karakamsa generally known as Atmakaraka in Navamsa chart.

Now just recently one of the learned Guru and creator of JHora S/w Shri PVNR Ji has explained another way of identifying the one's Ishta Devata from Vimsamsa i.e D-20 varga chart. for more details, you can browse and google the net you will find the details  

There is another way slightly different from normal Navamsa what some of the Jaimini Scholars uses to find out the Ishta-Devata using Shri Krishna Mishra Navamsa

Now once you found your Ishta-Devata how much and in what way the person/native will pray is a different matter altogether!! Hope other learned members here may guide you..

Regards

ChanDubai
"If God did not forgive, Heaven would have been EMPTY!"

arian_1c

Re: What aspects in a Birth chart tells us that a person will be a spiritual one and a great worship

Post by arian_1c » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:17 am

thesuperior wrote:Dear sirs,

I want to know that ...what aspects or situation in a persons birth chart tells us that he/she will be a great devotee of god and a spiritual person, a great worshiper.

what i mean is, everyone worships god, do many various pujas, and penance. but then again, there are some who also do this but to a much lesser degree. they visit the temple seldom and don't make much effort in worshiping than some other people do, they naturally don't have the INNER URGE to be completely devoted to god and worship.

thanks in advance
Dear "thesuperior",
9th house is the house of dharma, 8th house denotes devotion to deep studies and research. Jup is the significator of dharma, so is Ketu in its own right. So, the association of Jup/Ket/ 9th lord with the 9th house or the 8th house is what you are basically looking for here.
sahil

thesuperior

dear sirs ARIAN and CHANDUBAI

Post by thesuperior » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:37 pm

i really appreciate the time and efforts that you have put into answering my question.

i wanted to tell you that, the question that i asked is actually based on me, i am not an ascetic but i don't have the inner urge to worship or surrender myself to spiritual doings, i am 10 times as interested in the material world ( particularly money)

please would you mind shedding light on why i am of this behavior?

my details are:

DOB: 02-JAN-1990
TOB: 08:20 am
POB: Khartoum,Sudan

please feel free to put any additional comments about me regardless of the topic we are discussing about at hand.

thanks again for your efforts :-D

Return to “Vedic Astrology”