My sign

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Nimisha

My sign

Post by Nimisha » Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:32 pm

I am told that my moon sign for Vedic is AQUARIUS/KUMBHA. So what does this say about me?

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:50 pm

whats ur sun sign?

Nimisha

Post by Nimisha » Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:54 pm

Gemini :)

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:11 pm

This is the Sign of the Water Bearer. Among the 12 signs of the zodiac this sign is attached to occult subjects. The people of this house will have unexpected travels. They act selflessly relative to what they repose their faith in. They are generally idealists.
Aquarians may be eccentric and scattered in what they do, unclear as to who they are. They lack charisma and often fail as political leaders to attract the masses. Yet by their faith and devotion, they are often successful as religious leaders and teachers. The water they bring is that of truth from their intuitive perception.

Aquarius individuals are the most self-negative of all types. On a higher level, they have more faith and the capacity to surrender the ego to the Divine. They are prone to do what they are told not to do and to befriend those they are told to avoid. In this way their energy can be blocked, dissipated, confused or darkened. On a higher level, they are willing to sacrifice themselves for the good of all and may be strongly humanitarian.
On a lower level, they may accept a subservient, servile or even degrading role in life, and not protest against the injustice inflicted upon them. They like to take the side of the oppressed, rejected the outcaste or disapproved elements of society. They often have much guilt and like to blame themselves.

They have to face problems on the domestic front. Their friends influence them more than their relatives. If major planets favour this sign they have the potential to become ideal servants of humanity who contribute great knowledge and wisdom for the progress of mankind. The materialistic prosperity of these people are linked to their spiritual nature itself. If they lack spirituality, they are bound to become self-centered and unconcerned of the progress of humanity. Physically these people may suffer from the ailments connected with legs, teeth, eyes and ears. They may also suffer from lack of blood circulation.

Nimisha

Post by Nimisha » Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:50 am

Interesting, thanks :smt003

Lot of true stuff in there, but some that I don't think apply. But that's usually the way for all of these things. :smt002

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:56 am

ya i know:))

guruprasad_lv

Moon Sign

Post by guruprasad_lv » Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:13 pm

thank you.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:39 am

Swetha what u said here is that only for Moon sign Aquarian's or does it apply to Sun sign Aquarian's too.

Because some of it is me. But one point i would like to state here is not all Aquarian's are bad politicians, we have 2 of the best Presidents in the world ever from Aquarius,

1 Abraham Linclon (12th Feb if i am not wrong) [But he ost many times before becoming the president], &

2 Franklin D (Delano) Rossevelt. (30 Jan, i think it was 31st in India by the time he was born, if so i share my birthday with him :smt003 ) He overcame the trouble in his legs & nervous system to become the most excellent Prsident of America ever, only Abraham Linclon is better than him & JFK is almost near to him.

Return to “Vedic Astrology”