How is direction from where a person gets his spouse is predicted ??

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

prashanth_ram2002

How is direction from where a person gets his spouse is predicted ??

Post by prashanth_ram2002 » Mon May 18, 2009 1:33 pm

I have heard astrologers saying that U will get a wife from this side and that side,...............

I wanted to know how is it predicted..

For instance, I was predicted that I will get a girl from South-West direction
 Me: 13-2-1990, Bangalore, 21:35, Kanya Lagna

1. Can anyone enlighten me on how to do that?
2. If a person is going to marry someone locally or Abroad.... How do U notice that in horoscope ?
3. How is  Inter-caste and marriage between cousins or frnds known??

Please anyone
 Control your thoughts bcoz it makes what you are.

I am nothing, U are nothing, everybody is nothing

janardhan.thakur

Post by janardhan.thakur » Sun May 24, 2009 6:21 am

[/color
  ur born in kanya lagnam ur 7th lord is jupiter placed in 10th house (mithuna rasi) and kalatra karaka venus is in 4th house and associated with two powerful malific plantes .hence ur marriage delayed. ur wife will come from north direction.

prashanth_ram2002

Can anyone start a discussion on that

Post by prashanth_ram2002 » Tue May 26, 2009 12:27 pm

Thanks Janardhan

Can anyone start a discussion on that  so that it would be helpful for Learners like me to know about it

prashanth_ram2002

Re: Can anyone start a discussion on that

Post by prashanth_ram2002 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:34 pm

prashanth_ram2002 wrote:Thanks Janardhan

Can anyone start a discussion on that  so that it would be helpful for Learners like me to know about it

NO one who can help me???

triguna

Post by triguna » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:58 pm

Don't be stupid to fall into trap of this thinking . c

my suggestion for you is control your thoughts because ti makes what you are.

asro

Post by asro » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:47 am

hey Prashanth ,

Though i cant help you but lemme start a discussion and then we can wait for the rest members to guide us.

I am also looking for same info and so far what i have found is ..

See which planet is there in the 7th house if not see its lord. Perhaps you know each planet represents a direction too if not here it is

Sun ----> East
Jupiter ----> North east
Mecury ----> North
Moon ---->North West
Saturn ----> West
Rahu ----> South West
Mars----> South
Venus ----> South East

These may indicate the direction of the spouse. I have also read that the naisargik karkakas show the direction of spouse, thus to see the direction of spouse see 7th from Ve, check out which planet is there or its lord.

Please not that this is not any dictum and i have just mentioned  2 methods. I am sure there can be different ways as the Rashi and even the nakshtras can play role in this -but how me still looking for it.

I hope atleast you get some 'direction' to head your studies too  :D

warmly
Asro

prashanth_ram2002

Post by prashanth_ram2002 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:10 pm

I thank asroji for the info

Adding to that, I got some information also

If Venus is in dual sign in Navamsa, Spouse will come from another place or Abroad

balaji suresh

Post by balaji suresh » Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:08 pm

are you sure? venus in dual sign in navamsa does it guarantee a spouse from abroad or another place.what do you mean by this "another place" a nearby or faroff place?usually chara signs signify distant places, common signs come after them.please explain the reason behind your finding.thank you.keepupdating.

arian_1c

Post by arian_1c » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:37 pm

please don't misunderstand me... I ask out of curiosity, just how can knowing what particular direction ones spouse is meant to come from be of use?

asro

Post by asro » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:53 am

Hi arian_1c

The question u have asked can be applied in the same sense of 'USE'-fullness to lot of other things in astrology and as matter of fact to the whole concept of astrology. Whats the use ?

Here ppl might be just curios in understanding the future to be partner or may be 'zeroing in' on some one :D or something of this sort . Try to see the whole picture, dont limit your self to the spouse (though the thread begins with that) .. 7th house as know is relationships which may include business partners , ppl in gen with one  interacts too.
Jyotish helps a person understand the direction where his karma will be fulfilled, a direction where he may prosper, of which the spouse or any partner is a part of. Perhaps this is the motive to find the direction.

or on completely different note one may ask for such guidelines just to check if they actually  work -- as part of some research !  

warmly
Asro

arian_1c

Post by arian_1c » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:25 am

asro wrote:Hi arian_1c

The question u have asked can be applied in the same sense of 'USE'-fullness to lot of other things in astrology and as matter of fact to the whole concept of astrology. Whats the use ?

Here ppl might be just curios in understanding the future to be partner or may be 'zeroing in' on some one :D or something of this sort . Try to see the whole picture, dont limit your self to the spouse (though the thread begins with that) .. 7th house as know is relationships which may include business partners , ppl in gen with one  interacts too.
Jyotish helps a person understand the direction where his karma will be fulfilled, a direction where he may prosper, of which the spouse or any partner is a part of. Perhaps this is the motive to find the direction.

or on completely different note one may ask for such guidelines just to check if they actually  work -- as part of some research !  

warmly
Asro
Dear Asro ji,
I agree with you on most of the things you said here...especially when you say "The question u have asked can be applied in the same sense of 'USE'-fullness to lot of other things in astrology"... I give free readings and a lot of the times, I come across questions which I (personally) find are not important to even the questioner himself. I will save the examples for fear of boring you all, but its a bit disheartening when people ask questions just for laughs.
I absolutely agree with you that the said question may be important to someone and honestly speaking everybody has a right to be curious and ask whatever questions that come to there mind, all the more better if its for a learning purpose or for purpose of research like you said.

Jyotish helps a person understand the direction where his karma will be fulfilled, a direction where he may prosper, of which the spouse or any partner is a part of.

Couldn't agree more...

asro

Post by asro » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:08 pm

hi Arian_1c

First n foremost ... please do avoid the suffix 'ji' for me .. as i m not worth it.  

Rest as far questions are considered , i belive "questions are keys to knowledge"   .. so any question sincerely asked always will be responded.

Anyway .. any  inputs from you on the ongoin thread ??

warmly
Asro

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:39 pm

Hi asro ji,
I could not get time to read through whole thread but just thought to mention it to you that
Raashis also got direction attached to them. I will post which raashi means which direction later.
But just though to point it out for you, it may be helpful.

Coz in one of the lessons Vivek ji did mentin that Raashis are more related to PLACE of event or place
of happening of event.

So i think raashi will give better answer for spouse place of orientation.
Just a thought

Regards,
Raman

prashanth_ram2002

Post by prashanth_ram2002 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:53 pm

Raman Deep Singh wrote:Hi asro ji,
I could not get time to read through whole thread but just thought to mention it to you that
Raashis also got direction attached to them. I will post which raashi means which direction later.
But just though to point it out for you, it may be helpful.

Coz in one of the lessons Vivek ji did mentin that Raashis are more related to PLACE of event or place
of happening of event.

So i think raashi will give better answer for spouse place of orientation.
Just a thought

Regards,
Raman

Thanks Ramanji

prashanth_ram2002

Post by prashanth_ram2002 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:56 pm

balaji suresh wrote:are you sure? venus in dual sign in navamsa does it guarantee a spouse from abroad or another place.what do you mean by this "another place" a nearby or faroff place?usually chara signs signify distant places, common signs come after them.please explain the reason behind your finding.thank you.keepupdating.

I apologize Balaji,

I read it in some website and was unable to track it again........I can't confirm whether its right or wrong

Return to “Vedic Astrology”