What happens if you have "Shani" in your Janam kundali?

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

seighty3

What happens if you have "Shani" in your Janam kundali?

Post by seighty3 » Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:24 am

Does person have to find someone with "Mangal"?

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:34 am

Moved to vedic astrology forum,

site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:06 am

YES.....

RajeevSharma

Post by RajeevSharma » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:36 am

if u have shani in ur kundli u have to find someone with surya, chandra, buddha, guru shukra, shani, rahu and ketu in his /her kundli and not only mangal
"This too shall pass..."

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:03 am

U can that again Rajeev ji ..
:-D

sandhu.jp

Post by sandhu.jp » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:58 am

Dear Moderator Sahib,

Parnaam, Was confused as to what is so significant in the post that its been moved to vedic astrology forum.

Please Educate?

If you dont want to ,then also its perfectely fine.

But i for one am confused, Perhaps its my nature.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

RishiRahul wrote:Moved to vedic astrology forum,

site moderator
Success is when skill meets opportunity. Failure is when fantasy meets reality.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:16 am

Well I have no knowledge in Vedic Astrology......but try to follow my thought.

When a person deliver personal information, and ask some of the learned people to give their view on it, then it is a request for a personal reading, and shall be done in a Reading forum.

If a person don't deliver any personal information, but ask questions, that even can be traced back for personal use, but the question in it selves  are general, then they belong to General "Vedic" (in this case) forum. This because it might be a case for discussion how learned people see it, as we know there can be different opinions.

We have not evaluated the question itself.....if it spark any interest...then people react......if not....the question vanish down the forum.

We as mod/admin can't do a "quality" evaluation, because then we will be accused to filter away request we don't like.

We remove what we find as spam, but we are only humans, and might fail from time to time.

Hope this explain it :)

RajeevSharma

Post by RajeevSharma » Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:29 am

my answer was just in a good humour...
"This too shall pass..."

sandhu.jp

Post by sandhu.jp » Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:11 pm

Dear Sir,

You dont know,' astrology we all know it'. But the question was adressed at the dear moderator who comes in with  broom to sweep meaningful sugesstions for the improvement of this mystic board only and that too when at least some five to six  members had responded to an insignificant  corner, but lo behold this statement of shani in kundli  though not a question in any sense is given prime importance in the vedic forum ,'oh ' the whims of the Mighty are indeed great. But then to err is human and to err as and when one likes is .............................?
Regards

J.s.sandhu

Rhutobello wrote:Well I have no knowledge in Vedic Astrology......but try to follow my thought.

When a person deliver personal information, and ask some of the learned people to give their view on it, then it is a request for a personal reading, and shall be done in a Reading forum.

If a person don't deliver any personal information, but ask questions, that even can be traced back for personal use, but the question in it selves  are general, then they belong to General "Vedic" (in this case) forum. This because it might be a case for discussion how learned people see it, as we know there can be different opinions.

We have not evaluated the question itself.....if it spark any interest...then people react......if not....the question vanish down the forum.

We as mod/admin can't do a "quality" evaluation, because then we will be accused to filter away request we don't like.

We remove what we find as spam, but we are only humans, and might fail from time to time.

Hope this explain it :)
Success is when skill meets opportunity. Failure is when fantasy meets reality.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:58 pm

sandhu.jp wrote:Dear Sir,

But the question was adressed at the dear moderator who comes in with  broom to sweep meaningful sugesstions for the improvement of this mystic board only and that too when at least some five to six  members had responded to an insignificant  corner, but lo behold this statement of shani in kundli  though not a question in any sense is given prime importance in the vedic forum ,'oh ' the whims of the Mighty are indeed great. But then to err is human and to err as and when one likes is .............................?
Regards

J.s.sandhu
Yes I see.

I hope you are satisfied with my explanation, and as said...we are only humans...we do wrong moves....but hopefully we learn more, as time goes.

glassfairy

Post by glassfairy » Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:47 pm

probably he means shani sadesati from or deya from birth

Return to “Vedic Astrology”