effects of shani shukra placed in seventh house

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

prasanna

from prasanna to scorpio63

Post by prasanna » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:40 pm

my dear rohith (scorpio63)

thanks for sharing your own experience , yours had made me feel , my lonliness   is nothing before urs, because i live in  the midst of high tech , high , facilities , with computers and all other high tech communication facilities ,  like mobiles tv cabes transmissions etc,  i chat with my son In US daily, and i chat with some of my relatives and friends thro online chat , i listen to music and live with music , but i could feel what kind of lonliness , u would have felt,.sometimes , i myself imagine as if iam living in thick forest with no human interference playing myself with lovely birds and animals, this makes me very happy , but sometimes i feel like what i wrote before .

every day my heart changes its imagination , but now after reading your experience i just want to experience the same in my life and i wish i should taste the same calmness as u tasted for atleast oneday , yesterday while i was chating with our pravinji , i have expressed the same desire of living (forest living)to him, and he shared the experiences of his GURU ji , with me, i found them very much interested .

some times i used to wonder about my imaginations and exppressions (unique feelings like this of me ), and i find some relavance the next  day of my prc vious days talking, this kind of experience i used get always, and some times   i saw my dreams come true.   today the same occured, u have shared ur experience by yourself , without me asking) , and i talked about this to pravinji yesterday, and i shared some relavant matters of this imagination with our proj yesterday , he also commented that would be a lovely experience to imagine for anybody   to be lived the living of our stoneage people., but i can say no forest is left alone all are occupied by human . i like animals ,me and my son are very fond of animals and birds , we both used to talk to them and we  even talk to my BONsai s plants and cactus .and to the fishes in tank , but i cant have birds in cages, that makes  me  feel that iam torchering them , i wish all birds should be set free and nobody should keep them in cages .

thank u for sharing , i really enjoyed them reading  and  feeling .

with love
prasanna
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:42 pm

skorpion63 wrote: Isn't what you say nothing more than creating an illusion to give ones ego a big false boost,to make a person feel that he is important in some way when in reality he is not? Why do we want to create all these big illusions just to satify our ego where as the whole point is to loose the ego?

"The thing we do are important for ourself, to create a meaningful life. Without any goals in life, our life would not be worth living....so we must always try to create opportunities, so we (ego) feel the worth of ourself."

Isn't this statement of your contradictry to the other statement you made.

"The most important thing with the discovery is to acknowledge that we as one aren't that important for the human race, that even if I vanish, few will notice and it will have no impact on the big picture, even if you was a great person alive."

Regards
Rohit
I talk out from two views, seen from the human race we are only a small part of a bigger picture.
Seen from ourself we are a flower in the garden that create our society.
It is up to us to shine in this garden, but in a way that promote "common" growth, and not to be one who are a parasite on those flower that surround you :)

skorpion63

Post by skorpion63 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:53 pm

Dear Prassana

Life is beautiful ,if we look around us we will see that there are a lot of people who are in much worst conditions then we have ever been in and that makes you count your blessings :).

Dear Dada

I agree with you about not being a parasite but as to the other point i personally feel seeing the whole issue from the big picture point of view is much  closer to the truth then looking at it through ones ego :)

Regards
Rohit

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:00 pm

dear   rishiji , sorry for converting this thread to hugs thread , because of me, i see everybody strated discussing something , (useful and meaningful ) but u may find them irrelavant to this topic of shani sukra , so i requset  all  of u to , just to copoperate with rishiji for maintaining the topic header in tact, so that we may avoid or help rishiji from transfering this to spam , (as i found the deviation took place because of me , i myself wanted to correct them , sorry for inteuepting in your fine conversations, i have promised to rishiji ,in the morning, i will not go against the rules of moderator and i wont bring any hinderence to the learning, so i just told u   this  to all, if u find me talking against u all , please forgive me,   and  to  rishiji , i even made u talk inaapropriate matter (to this thread) iam not telling waste views, these i find to be golden word s  and views one must enjoy.

thank u all
from your loving
prasanna
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:08 pm

[quote="Rhutobello"]...If we are smart, then we start discussions that show we are study, that we collect knowledge, and if we know RR right, he has to give his word in any discussion.
Now when that happen, collect the information, say thanks if you so feel...but never call him your teacher...then he will bring forward his shell and crawl back in :)[/quote]

Hey Rhutobello dear! Are you calling me a snail or a tortoise ;-)

It is interesting how the same person is perceived differently by those exposed to him through the same medium and those impressions even more different from those exposed in a different medium (such as face to face reality!).

You are right about 'hand-holding' and although you did not say so candidly, I am concerned about the sincerity, grit and stability of some of the students of astrology. Like I said long ago, it is a rocky terrain and wild and lonely at times. Water is not available everywhere and the oases are not well charted on a triptik map as modern day travellers have come to expect thanks to being spoiled by their automobile agencies!

Rohit: Good to see you back! The way I see it (this business about loneliness you were talking about in this thread...). From time to time, life puts us in a situation where we are alone and nothing lies between us and Cosmos. In this golden opportunity, some rejoice and connect with Cosmos. They may feel alone but they do not feel lonely. Been there, done that, would love to do it again, any day, god-willing! It can be a beautiful experience, very educational, very uplifting, even for students of astrology!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:26 pm

[quote="prasanna"]dear   rishiji , sorry for converting this thread to hugs thread , because of me, i see everybody strated discussing something , (useful and meaningful ) but u may find them irrelavant to this topic of shani sukra , so i requset  all  of u to , just to copoperate with rishiji for maintaining the topic header in tact, so that we may avoid or help rishiji from transfering this to spam , (as i found the deviation took place because of me , i myself wanted to correct them , sorry for inteuepting in your fine conversations, i have promised to rishiji ,in the morning, i will not go against the rules of moderator and i wont bring any hinderence to the learning, so i just told u   this  to all, if u find me talking against u all , please forgive me,   and  to  rishiji , i even made u talk inaapropriate matter (to this thread) iam not telling waste views, these i find to be golden word s  and views one must enjoy.

thank u all
from your loving
prasanna[/quote]

Prasanna,

You call yourself a sincere and always alert student of Jyotish and you failed to see the obvious ;-)

The thread is still about shani and shukra in the 7th house! Shukra is about love expressed effusively and shared in public view; saturn is the moderator, the disciplinarian symbolically speaking. When the Super Moderator Rhutobello begins to express affection and caring with such ease, only a closed-minded student of jyotish would not see in that practical and spontaneous demonstration of why saturn is exalted in a venusian sign!

Venus and mercury are in the mystic sign of pisces and jupiter the dispositor is in kendra from the two. Mercury gets a serious neechabhanga, in other words (with an exalted venus and in kendra from jupiter). Perfect moment to hit the books and study some astrology ... ;-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:27 pm

dear ranjan da,quote

Hey Rhutobello dear! Are you calling me a snail or a tortoise

I now imagined a tortoise (, though i dont know the face of my beloved brother ranjan )with human face ,   crwling and another small creature ,  a  snail with my face following that huge tortoise , and all others running behind , i let others to imagine any one)  and i found  the race   very interesting and somebody stopping all, .........

what a   beautful  scene!?   (i always enjoy our rhotellabellaji's picture.)   i wish the race should never end.  it should go on and on forever till i live at least.

rhanks and goodnite to u all from

prasanna
prasanna

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:13 pm

prasanna wrote:dear   rishiji , sorry for converting this thread to hugs thread , because of me, i see everybody strated discussing something , (useful and meaningful ) but u may find them irrelavant to this topic of shani sukra , so i requset  all  of u to , just to copoperate with rishiji for maintaining the topic header in tact, so that we may avoid or help rishiji from transfering this to spam , (as i found the deviation took place because of me , i myself wanted to correct them , sorry for inteuepting in your fine conversations, i have promised to rishiji ,in the morning, i will not go against the rules of moderator and i wont bring any hinderence to the learning, so i just told u   this  to all, if u find me talking against u all , please forgive me,   and  to  rishiji , i even made u talk inaapropriate matter (to this thread) iam not telling waste views, these i find to be golden word s  and views one must enjoy.

thank u all
from your loving
prasanna

That was about the learning forum. Do not get mixed up. :)

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:17 pm

[quote="prasanna"]dear ranjan da,quote

Hey Rhutobello dear! Are you calling me a snail or a tortoise

I now imagined a tortoise (, though i dont know the face of my beloved brother ranjan )with human face ,   crwling and another small creature ,  a  snail with my face following that huge tortoise , and all others running behind , i let others to imagine any one)  and i found  the race   very interesting and somebody stopping all, .........

what a   beautful  scene!?   (i always enjoy our rhotellabellaji's picture.)   i wish the race should never end.  it should go on and on forever till i live at least.

rhanks and goodnite to u all from

prasanna[/quote]

Let me just say this: If I am ever looking for a little sister with an imagination hundred times weirder than mine, I would know where to look ... }B->
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:09 pm

rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:Dear Dada,

To me, my function as a teacher in the learning forum, or otherwise is to try not to create a roadblock in the learning of my students.

I learn from most and you also a lot.

RishiRahul
Rishiji,

Please don't call me 'Dada'. The term is loaded and I do not want to give the mistaken impression that I am a street fighter.

Thanks for your kind words,

Dear Dada,

You are now very emotional... or hurt.

The word dada is always loaded like the word sister is.

Again I do not get the impression that you are a street fighter in practical terms. Maybe and yes, you are otherwise.

You called the moderator (myself) as Saturn, or the like. I try to be that in work, board, my careers, impartial that is. Even with my Dada.

Some said that Saturn, the moderator, may intervene to interrupt the thread; but they should understand/learn that Saturn acts heartless to enforce discipline/moderation, and that even before the super moderator came in, he could have stopped/split the thread.

Saturn does have a 'heart' too, but applies it when it feels 'it' necessary......Thats hardcore practical.

Dislike Saturn tidings if you/one may; not my callng you 'Dada'. A Dada can be 'older' or 'elder'. I ould like to refer you as my elder Dada. But that does not mean that I will agree with you always and its vice versa..... Isnt that like proper blood brothers..... Jupiter and Saturn!

Maybe I am wrong, but Saturn can be emotional too.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:12 pm

[quote="RishiRahul"][quote="rohiniranjan"][quote="RishiRahul"]Dear Dada,

To me, my function as a teacher in the learning forum, or otherwise is to try not to create a roadblock in the learning of my students.

I learn from most and you also a lot.

RishiRahul[/quote]

Rishiji,

Please don't call me 'Dada'. The term is loaded and I do not want to give the mistaken impression that I am a street fighter.

Thanks for your kind words,[/quote]

Dear Dada,

Again I do not get the impression that you are a street fighter in practical terms. Maybe and yes, you are otherwise.

You called the moderator (myself) as Saturn, or the like. I try to be that in work, board, my careers, impartial that is. Even with my Dada.

Some said that Saturn, the moderator, may intervene to interrupt the thread; but they should understand/learn that Saturn acts heartless to enforce discipline/moderation, and that even before the super moderator came in, he could have stopped/split the thread.

Saturn does have a 'heart' too, but applies it when it feels 'it' necessary......Thats hardcore practical.

Dislike Saturn tidings if you/one may; not my callng you 'Dada'. A Dada can be 'older' or 'elder'. I ould like to refer you as my elder Dada. But that does not mean that I will agree with you always and its vice versa..... Isnt that like proper blood brothers..... Jupiter and Saturn!

RishiRahul[/quote]

Rishi ji,

I have noticed that you use the terms emotional, sentimental, hurt very often and rather lightly. Truth be told, I am not very emotional. One cannot be a good jyotishi or an effective one, unless one can control their emotions and by extension, their biases. I am amazed that despite all the personal and indirect attacks and so on that people with obvious agendas have carried out on this forum alone, how often have I reacted or lashed back with matching immaturity? If I were emotional, I would have fallen for their game, would I not have?

I realize that many individuals feel more comfortable and trusting when they can establish a 'relationship' and I have studied that phenomenon and practice for some decades in the cyber-reality. There is nothing wrong with that, of course, and it is actually quite sweet and touching at times but truth be told, we all here are strangers privy to only the dimensions of ours that we choose to show or share. And some of it is intentional and some not.

You are also I think mixing up the posts when you said that I called you saturn. Moderation is an activity that symbolically can be associated with saturn in astrological terms. So in that sense when you put your moderator's hat on you may be enacting the saturnine side of the Rishi Rahul that no one really knows, perhaps including Rishi Rahul himself. So please do not take it personally. Now someone else might have said something taking your name in this context, but I think I have been careful because I have seen how easily people misunderstand and get sentimental ;-)

Clear thoughts, a heart that is steady and unwavering without losing compassion, an ability to remain unbiased and open-minded and a childlike curiosity as opposed to an old person's "I have seen it all, I know it all" are critically needed for effective jyotish (any divination actually). Recently when I posed a question regarding the process followed by individuals when they are examining a chart and giving a reading, I got all kinds of process and procedure related responses (all very important) but the unique answer came from a wise and highly experienced astrologer, who reminded all about remaining "open". Most of the beginners and even those with some knowledge and experience, I have noticed, become very active (almost bordering on assertive and aggressive) when they 'attack' a chart (as the expression goes). Sometimes there is much to be said about showing a little passivity, a little openness, a little patience (generally lacking in my observation from both the reading seekers and the reading givers).

But I am wasting your and other busy folks' time, so will shut up now.
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

To RohiniRanjanji

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:41 am

Dada,

Whatever I wrote above and write sometimes is not written lightly, specially when emotional.Neither did I mention that either is always emotional.

You mentioned the qualities of a good Jyotishi accurately. Again a good Jyotishi too may be an emotional person, particularly while writing is not regarding giving a reading or astrology discussion.

Regarding acting as Saturn during the moderating moments is correctly gauged by you, and I was with you there. That was good wisdom! Sometimes/mostly we do not even know ourselves too well.

Keep Good Dada,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

prasanna

reply from prasanna to mr ranjan and rishiji

Post by prasanna » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:24 pm

Rishiji,

Thanks for your kind words,[/quote]

Dear Dada,

RishiRahul[/quote]

Rishi ji,

I have noticed that you use the terms emotional, sentimental, hurt very often and rather lightly. Truth be told, I am not very emotional. One cannot be a good jyotishi or an effective one, unless one can control their emotions and by extension, their biases. I am amazed that despite all the personal and indirect attacks and so on that people with obvious agendas have carried out on this forum alone, how often have I reacted or lashed back with matching immaturity? If I were emotional, I would have fallen for their game, would I not have?

I realize that many individuals feel more comfortable and trusting when they can establish a 'relationship' and I have studied that phenomenon and practice for some decades in the cyber-reality. There is nothing wrong with that, of course, and it is actually quite sweet and touching at times but truth be told, we all here are strangers privy to only the dimensions of ours that we choose to show or share. And some of it is intentional and some not.

You are also I think mixing up the posts when you said that I called you saturn. Moderation is an activity that symbolically can be associated with saturn in astrological terms. So in that sense when you put your moderator's hat on you may be enacting the saturnine side of the Rishi Rahul that no one really knows, perhaps including Rishi Rahul himself. So please do not take it personally. Now someone else might have said something taking your name in this context, but I think I have been careful because I have seen how easily people misunderstand and get sentimental

Clear thoughts, a heart that is steady and unwavering without losing compassion, an ability to remain unbiased and open-minded and a childlike curiosity as opposed to an old person's "I have seen it all, I know it all" are critically needed for effective jyotish (any divination actually). Recently when I posed a question regarding the process followed by individuals when they are examining a chart and giving a reading, I got all kinds of process and procedure related responses (all very important) but the unique answer came from a wise and highly experienced astrologer, who reminded all about remaining "open". Most of the beginners and even those with some knowledge and experience, I have noticed, become very active (almost bordering on assertive and aggressive) when they 'attack' a chart (as the expression goes). Sometimes there is much to be said about showing a little passivity, a little openness, a little patience (generally lacking in my observation from both the reading seekers and the reading givers).

Rishij quote=Dada,

Whatever I wrote above and write sometimes is not written lightly, specially when emotional.Neither did I mention that either is always emotional.

You mentioned the qualities of a good Jyotishi accurately. Again a good Jyotishi too may be an emotional person, particularly while writing is not regarding giving a reading or astrology discussion.

Regarding acting as Saturn during the moderating moments is correctly gauged by you, and I was with you there. That was good wisdom! Sometimes/mostly we do not even know ourselves too well.

Keep Good Dada,

RishiRahul=quote

Dada,

Keep Good Dada,

RishiRahulDada,

Keep Good Dada,

RishiRahul

From both the above conversations i could learn the beautiful qualities one should have to be called an astrologer , i think and  i ve come to a conclusion that , what are my drawbacks from  your beautiful conversations, thanks ANNA  and  RIshiji, for the same.

In  future i will try my level best to over come all my weakness .

One more thing as rishiji has told i have confused myself and have given hindrances to all of u while u are talking about  the  subject  matter Shani sukra   which i thought was not related to the topic,    as ranjan  anna has told , i ve failed to understand that we are under rite track only .  It really shows still iam far behind u all , my comparision of myself with that of small    snail is correct  and  it  was proved   and   has got confirmed now.

"   Now after reading the views above , i feel , i ve enacted the role of  

" NARADHA"    .BUT everyone knows , the role played by NARADHA

always

proves and brings GOOD results and good ending only .      NOW i found

myself a very important person  

and     I assure u all that i will never  think of  quiting  the scene   again

THANK U ALL

with saadhar pranams

prasanna

prasanna

rajitha

Post by rajitha » Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:54 pm

Rishiji,
 Sorry to intervene in your discussion and sorry about the delay to reply to your earlier questions. You asked "

Rajitha,

Does 2nd. house of Sagitarius mean 1) Sagitarius or 2)Capricorn?
Does 7th. house of Taurus mean  1)Taurus or 2) Scorpio?

Rishirahul
"

When I said 2nd house, I meant Sagitarius and when I meant 7th house, I meant Taurus.

Thanks.

prasanna

to rishiji and ranajananna

Post by prasanna » Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:19 pm

dear rishiji quote=I now imagined a tortoise (, though i dont know the face of my beloved brother ranjan )with human face ,   crwling and another small creature ,  a  snail with my face following that huge tortoise , and all others running behind , i let others to imagine any one)  and i found  the race   very interesting and somebody stopping all, .........

I n the above imagination scene ,  the words   .......   somebody stopping all,, that somebody is written ,by me ,not having u in mind, i was refering to my husband,

(sorry sankarji, then the meaning of moderator assuming himself to saturn  may  get itself  trasfered to u, to your name)any how I sickerly love my saturn,,you  know pretty

well i love the color black)i wrote this yesterday , keeping the distaste of astrology of my sankarji., I now would request our beloved teacher and moderator rishiji , to come

out the presumptions . (Ranjanna pl correct me if my english language skills are week)  Reading this , i think ranjanna and others may come out this .  Sorry if hurted u Rishiji

One more  good thing or good qualities of my husband is   to be shared with u all , i feel now. so let me share them .

Just  as  to  our Rishiji , my husband sankarji  can be matched with the acts of saturn, , though  he is very strong and strict disciplined , straight for ward   man , but  at the same time ,  has loving and caring heart too , and whenever he feels like showing his love , kind  heartedness , he never fails .

then let me conclude that , my favorite is saturn , saturn saturn.  My sincere   and lovely   votes   are all always with them..

with lite and ease , fresh , clear  heart and energy,

prasanna
prasanna

Return to “Vedic Astrology”