effects of shani shukra placed in seventh house

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:48 pm

[quote="prasanna"]THANK U VERY MUCH RANJAN DA ,

I am very glad to see u ,replying me to the query which i made to sri rishiji .  You are rite , the full details will give full picture and one can arrive at any conclusion

knowing the full details ( after that  only ) but at the same time i dont want to discuss this chart , in open forum , because it may hurt the feelings of  the interested person and

that  of the  native ,  when they  come to  know  i have discussed that particular chart in public , so i didnt give the details fully .  If u really wish to help me then , i can send

the birth details to your PM box , for this i have no objections and it will be my pleasure to discuss that chart with u .  All these days i just answered others quries and i have

not asked any personal chart readings , but to this particular case study i want help from seniors like u., i myself do calculations going thro books , but this confuses me very much

with regards

prasanna[/quote]

Ideally, the 3rd party must be notified and taken permission from particularly if a chart is being discussed publicly where there may be hundreds of strangers and lurkers and so on (only when they speak up are their true motives revealed as I have had the questionable privilege of being the subject of their attacks and jealousy etc and thus being instrumental in forcing them to verbalize their true motives ;-) from time to time).

I was under the impression that you have a teacher already from whom you are learning jyotish. That person would be the most appropriate individual to solve your doubts and queries, in my opinions. I try not to second guess or interfere with other teachers because they tend to be oversensitive, generally. I hope you will understand my reluctance...

Best regards,

RR
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:25 pm

thanks ranjan bhiya ,

I understand what u are talking now, but i must say i dont have any teacher before and now , i deal with only friends , and it is true that i was motivated to learn this science , by my true friend ,  i  told this already in one of my posts, , but i cant go and ask him everything, every day , i said as ,eklayva i took him to be my guru (still regard him  my guru)  in my heart , so if i ask your help he will never mind. At the same time i can understand your relectunce to this be cause u are feeling that , i have raised this query first to our rishiji , and now i am asking u , i think rishiji will not mind u helping in this i trust. I registered myself to the classes , so i can say from now , i have guru.  Iam ready to take the help of u both , i find no difference between u both , if rishiji is willing to give this case to u , then i think , u can help me, apart from u both i dont want anybody to interfere   in this matter , my future selection of a person is depended in this i feel , so i dont want to discuss in open forums .  I just want to clear one single small doubt w about the placement of these 3 grahas in cancer having direct   vision from guru maharaj, i know there is neech bangh raj yog in this chart, i think iam telling correctly about this yog, if not please correct me.  that placement being the 7th house i need clear answer for my query thats all, the native doesnot know iam dealing with that chart .

In cancer , mars is said to be neech , and in capricorn guru is said to be neech , then as they have mutual drushti , neech to neech , it must bring raaj yog as against utch to uch i read .i see the internal transfers regarding utch  nech , as cancer is the place where guru is saifdto be utch and makara is utcha stan for mars.and more over the sani in that particular chart is in thula , as guru is in neech where the rasi nath sani is in utch stan the principle , neech placed rasi nath acquiring utch stan is called viparreeth raj yog this is also shown in that chart , all these things are known to me , only i want , the total combination of 3 , sun, mercury mars means what ?

In that chart chandra is placed in 3 rd place , that makes me doubt , it is good or not , as the cancer is the own house of chandra , is it ok that the hidden place of chandra is ? will bring bad or not ? this is my present doubt , if it is not favourable then what should be done ?

Let me ask other details thro your Pm box , ranjan da. i can explain more only thro that , and what is the reason why iam interested in this all ? so kindly understand the position  and , please rishiji , let me correct about the yog in this chart and tell if iam wrong , u can take the liberty of correcting me if u find my understanding is not up to the mark , if u think , all these points i made manual,  degreewise prediction is beyond my limit ,  of my knowldge  i accept .i started the subject learning only 5 months back , one can expect only from the beginner   this  much..For all yog countings i used to keep all my books open and do them , u might have come accross them in my previous postings , but anybody can have the right of telling me iam wrong without degreewise calculations, i do accept , so i stopped predicting to others , and started asking my own doubts , Is that clear ranjan Bhiya ?  i think u can understand better now, i have cleared all your doubts, let me tell, i have no teachers ., only i have critics and i tell u , i respect their criticism , it is healthy to have critics rather to have praisers ,(this is also my husbands 'view ) i know  and  now i started believing that .

pranams to u both

prasanna
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:38 pm

[quote="prasanna"]thanks ranjan bhiya ,

I understand what u are talking now, but i must say i dont have any teacher before and now , i deal with only friends , and it is true that i was motivated to learn this science , by my true friend ,  i  told this already in one of my posts, , but i cant go and ask him everything, every day , i said as ,eklayva i took him to be my guru (still regard him  my guru)  in my heart , so if i ask your help he will never mind. At the same time i can understand your relectunce to this be cause u are feeling that , i have raised this query first to our rishiji , and now i am asking u , i think rishiji will not mind u helping in this i trust. I registered myself to the classes , so i can say from now , i have guru.  Iam ready to take the help of u both , i find no difference between u both , if rishiji is willing to give this case to u , then i think , u can help me, apart from u both i dont want anybody to interfere   in this matter , my future selection of a person is depended in this i feel , so i dont want to discuss in open forums .  I just want to clear one single small doubt w about the placement of these 3 grahas in cancer having direct   vision from guru maharaj, i know there is neech bangh raj yog in this chart, i think iam telling correctly about this yog, if not please correct me.  that placement being the 7th house i need clear answer for my query thats all, the native doesnot know iam dealing with that chart .

In cancer , mars is said to be neech , and in capricorn guru is said to be neech , then as they have mutual drushti , neech to neech , it must bring raaj yog as against utch to uch i read .i see the internal transfers regarding utch  nech , as cancer is the place where guru is saifdto be utch and makara is utcha stan for mars.and more over the sani in that particular chart is in thula , as guru is in neech where the rasi nath sani is in utch stan the principle , neech placed rasi nath acquiring utch stan is called viparreeth raj yog this is also shown in that chart , all these things are known to me , only i want , the total combination of 3 , sun, mercury mars means what ?

In that chart chandra is placed in 3 rd place , that makes me doubt , it is good or not , as the cancer is the own house of chandra , is it ok that the hidden place of chandra is ? will bring bad or not ? this is my present doubt , if it is not favourable then what should be done ?

Let me ask other details thro your Pm box , ranjan da. i can explain more only thro that , and what is the reason why iam interested in this all ? so kindly understand the position  and , please rishiji , let me correct about the yog in this chart and tell if iam wrong , u can take the liberty of correcting me if u find my understanding is not up to the mark , if u think , all these points i made manual,  degreewise prediction is beyond my limit ,  of my knowldge  i accept .i started the subject learning only 5 months back , one can expect only from the beginner   this  much..For all yog countings i used to keep all my books open and do them , u might have come accross them in my previous postings , but anybody can have the right of telling me iam wrong without degreewise calculations, i do accept , so i stopped predicting to others , and started asking my own doubts , Is that clear ranjan Bhiya ?  i think u can understand better now, i have cleared all your doubts, let me tell, i have no teachers ., only i have critics and i tell u , i respect their criticism , it is healthy to have critics rather to have praisers ,(this is also my husbands 'view ) i know  and  now i started believing that .

pranams to u both

prasanna[/quote]

Prasannaji,

I think there has been mis-interpretation here :-)
The only reason for my posting the request for birthdata was to help matters along and also because I am not at all sold on to the concept of doing one factor or partial-disclosure astrology. My posting was not an offer to take on the tutorship of anyone. At this time, I have no interest in that and as I have stated openly many times (to no avail it seems) I am not a teacher. Like partial-horoscope astrology, I have strong feelings against part-time teaching too. When I will have more time, I will teach, god willing. Until then, treat me as just another member here or on any other forum. This means: For the time being I will give readings, post my two cents some of which may be educational for some and irritating for others (I do not care about either!), whenever I have time. Jyotish, in this lifetime for me is not to get ego boosts, or to feel accomplished or some sort of karmic remedial, as it may be for some others.

I hope this makes sense to you :-))
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:21 pm

ok ranjanji (iwrote ji finding u addressing me ji) sorry , ranjan da .

Now iam very much clear that u wont predict others chart , and u dislike that, ok  i understood , but still u can say the yog which iam telling are reffering is rite or wrong , i want answer to that thats all. Let me stop the chart reading also , why should i take everything serious , i can essily share my knowledge without asking for any chart reading , the person who is involved is not willing to go by the chart , then it is not necesaary   for me  also to  go with that , let the future decide , i leave everything toGOD now , as u said previously readymade meals is always harmful to health if kept after expiry .

from the last one month , i started dealing with something and asked no of questions ,  i argued more ,  and i find more questions , and not the final answers  or endresults  and i am forced to keep myself quiet away from them , i think it is my fate , this is happening in my life now ranjan da , but iam not feeling sorry for all these today

particularly today , i feel like leaving this astrology for some days , iam comfortable with other forums , because of this astrology iam loosing many pleasures in my family affairs , my knowledge is (which i assume myself to be )brings me no of worries rather peace , can u say why all  these are happening to me ? is that my time   which is not favorable or this is my attitudinal related problem ,  the answer( i ask to my hubby would   be )  the second.   sorry  i again started opening my soul before u , so i decide to keep out of astrology atleast for another 16 days , after reaching my sons 'place i will   try to start it again .  Our proj always tells me, aunty  u please  stop worrying ,  thinking of all these and concentrate reading only modern authors , from today i wsh i should obey my beloved proj"s words .   I always noticed ,i start everything with great  zeal , but after 6 months  i am forced to keep myself away from that forever, i cant continue after that time , i think , the kethu bagavan's placement   in my chart is the reason for this . Because of this my husband sankarji , always used to call me "jack   of all trades and master of none ", today i fully agree with him, all these days i used to argue with him iam not like that , u are underestimating me  etc etc .

let me stop here bhiya .

thanks for all your patience bhiya

prasanna
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:02 pm

Dear Dada,

To me, my function as a teacher in the learning forum, or otherwise is to try not to create a roadblock in the learning of my students.

I learn from most and you also a lot.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:31 pm

prasanna wrote:oi feel like leaving this astrology for some days ,

prasanna
Don't do that Prasanna, I feel you have the eagerness to be a good Astrologer.
You are not afraid to try, you are not afraid to ask.
You have doubt...but that you will have rest of your life, because what you are study are a vast "subject" that haven't solutions like 2+2 = 4.

That is why those try and ask is so important.

RR has stated that he is "NO TEACHER" and I understand his view on this (I think I do)
In agreeing he is a Teacher here on this forum or any other forum, he will have a task, he will be misused by question from no real student of Vedic, he will be tried to be the one who shall hold ones arm and lead to glory :)

I would have said the same as him...I am no Teacher.

On the other hand we all say that we learn from him, and when do we learn, when he will not teach? It is by discussions.

If we are smart, then we start discussions that show we are study, that we collect knowledge, and if we know RR right, he has to give his word in any discussion.
Now when that happen, collect the information, say thanks if you so feel...but never call him your teacher...then he will bring forward his shell and crawl back in :)

This is not said to you Prasanna alone, but to us all, but my statement that you must go on, is my honest feeling and I wish you all luck in your struggle for years to come, but I am sure you will manage.....because you WILL :)

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:10 pm

Dear Prasanna,

Why not take a break and just relax, or just enjoy yourself for the next 2 -3 days? You as I read is very stressed and it is showing.

While learning astrology dont just forget the world and study astrology. Its stifling. Any love to perform well needs space to breathe/be able to breathe.

Then your study can grow and blossom.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:12 pm

my dear Rhutobella ji ,

i first want to  thank  u for your kind reply and your soothing words ,   really i find them to be booster and tonic , because i feel sick in my heart , u have appeared before me as an angel from the heaven consoling me  through your kind words and guidance , i assure   u i will store them in my mind and heart than in to my personal folders , really i needed  kind words dada, .

Iam able to  understand our RR da  fully from your words and views , iam more clear now than ever before . some times( many )i get kind word s  from our beloved pravin , ji , he is very kind enough to share his time with me and used to guide me   and  console me   whenever i   feel    mentally  sick , he is like my chachaji  , i call him dad and he  receiprocates   as to  his own daughter , thro this mystic site i have got real hugs , which my heart is craving for all these days , i always feel lonely as iam living  far away from my mother land , but   now i feel iam living in the midst of loving persons , , i feel now the whole world is with me and the whole world is sent to me from my SAI or other words i could say , the whole world is made for me , i must enjoy being born in this beautiful world , so no regrets from now .

I assure   u ,, i will never giveup my astrology for   trivial misunderstandings , as u said , iam bold enough , i can face any type of difficuties , and thanks for making me understand my own will   power , the lost words touched my heart, not only lost words , all the letters in your post impressed me a lot,. i cant forget tham , u always live in my heart.

now i dont find suitable word to say thanks  to u , my heart is very lite now , i can face the world with smile forever from today .

with humble pranams

from your loving child

prasanna (with bright smile)
prasanna

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:21 pm

dear rishiji ,

thanks for your kind reply , now u could see a new prasanna , from reading my post reply which i just posted minutes before   to our rhutebello ji , i received yours , so dont worry , iam very much clear , i openly  , ventilated all my  ill feelings frustrations everything today ,( and made all of u feel sorry for me ) so my mind is very lite , all these  days  i didnt get proper sleep , i used to sleep only 4 hours daily , i think from today i will enjoy every thing, thanks once again rishiji,

let me tsake rest and enjoy everything as told by u

with good spirits

prasanna
prasanna

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:36 pm

prasanna wrote:      now i dont find suitable word to say thanks  to u , my heart is very lite now , i can face the world with smile forever from today .
You have said more then thank you, you have also brought a smile and pleasure to me, I find it GREAT that we together can support each other and be there for each other....so yes....we are a big family....and as with all families there is ups and downs....but let us try to keep them as ups,for the most of time :) :)

Good luck!

skorpion63

Post by skorpion63 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:46 pm

prasanna wrote: i always feel lonely as iam living  far away from my mother land , but   now i feel iam living in the midst of loving persons , , i feel now the whole world is with me and the whole world is sent to me from my SAI or other words i could say , the whole world is made for me , i must enjoy being born in this beautiful world , so no regrets from now .

with humble pranams

from your loving child

prasanna (with bright smile)
Sorry for interrupting Parasanna but your mention of loneliness prompted me to share a deep and profound feeling i got just a few days ago.

I was at a remote place around 250 KMs from jabalpur (M.P), even the nearest village was about 40 KMs away the place was all dusty and barren with small dry shrubs and not even a single tree in sight, miniature tornadoes of dust used to keep on rising through out the day and heat was intense.There were just 3 - 4 hutments put up by a few labourers working at the site(even the mobile phones did not work there).

A few nights ago lying there on a cot under a very clear sky, which seemed to be covered with a sheet of stars(i haven't seen so many stars so clearly ever in the cities).Cut off from all form of communication,i felt a feeling of loneliness so intense that i have never know in all my 37 years(I can safely say now it was for the first time i came to know what loneliness truly is).

But the strange thing is it was not a sad feeling at all,it was just a feeling of a big void, an emptiness that can never be filled by ANYTHING.It was the realization of the futility and uselessness of all the things we do,all the things we want to achieve and all the effort we put in achieving them when in the end nothing we accumulated or achieved will matter.

So what i am trying to say is i felt i was lonely a lot of times before but the sensation i got this time, made me realize that what i felt being lonely was like all this time, was not the real thing at all.

This loneliness bought a feeling of big calmness in me instead of any sorrow

Regards
Rohit

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:56 pm

i thank u   GOD ,for all the blessings, u have shown on me all these days , and for sending all these lovely angels to me  today in particular,    and for all your  future  blessings  which u are going to offer me  , and to all   the other members  of this MB   family.

find it GREAT that we together can support each other and be there for each other....so yes....we are a big family....and as with all families there is ups and downs....but let us try to keep them as ups,for the most of time

with pleasure i accept and agree with u dada ,

yours ever

prasanna
prasanna

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:01 pm

[quote="RishiRahul"]Dear Dada,

To me, my function as a teacher in the learning forum, or otherwise is to try not to create a roadblock in the learning of my students.

I learn from most and you also a lot.

RishiRahul[/quote]

Rishiji,

Please don't call me 'Dada'. The term is loaded and I do not want to give the mistaken impression that I am a street fighter.

Thanks for your kind words,
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:08 pm

skorpion63 wrote: But the strange thing is it was not a sad feeling at all,it was just a feeling of a big void, an emptiness that can never be filled by ANYTHING.It was the realization of the futility and uselessness of all the things we do,all the things we want to achieve and all the effort we put in achieving them when in the end nothing we accumulated or achieved will matter.
Rohit
The most important thing with the discovery is to acknowledge that we as one aren't that important for the human race, that even if I vanish, few will notice and it will have no impact on the big picture, even if you was a great person alive.

When you say that nothing we do are important, then I think you are a bit wrong.
The thing we do are important for ourself, to create a meaningful life. Without any goals in life, our life would not be worth living....so we must always try to create opportunities, so we (ego) feel the worth of ourself...if we manage that...then we have had a rich life, even if we just become dust in the end :)  
And a lot of thing that is achieved from single persons has had great impact on the human kind and will also in the future :)

skorpion63

Post by skorpion63 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:19 pm

Rhutobello wrote:
skorpion63 wrote: But the strange thing is it was not a sad feeling at all,it was just a feeling of a big void, an emptiness that can never be filled by ANYTHING.It was the realization of the futility and uselessness of all the things we do,all the things we want to achieve and all the effort we put in achieving them when in the end nothing we accumulated or achieved will matter.
Rohit
When you say that nothing we do are important, then I think you are a bit wrong.
The thing we do are important for ourself, to create a meaningful life. Without any goals in life, our life would not be worth living....so we must always try to create opportunities, so we (ego) feel the worth of ourself...if we manage that...then we have had a rich life, even if we just become dust in the end :)  
Dear Dada (This word seems to be causing a lot of trouble  :smt002 )

Isn't what you say nothing more than creating an illusion to give ones ego a big false boost,to make a person feel that he is important in some way when in reality he is not? Why do we want to create all these big illusions just to satify our ego where as the whole point is to loose the ego?

"The thing we do are important for ourself, to create a meaningful life. Without any goals in life, our life would not be worth living....so we must always try to create opportunities, so we (ego) feel the worth of ourself."

Isn't this statement of your contradictry to the other statement you made.

"The most important thing with the discovery is to acknowledge that we as one aren't that important for the human race, that even if I vanish, few will notice and it will have no impact on the big picture, even if you was a great person alive."

Regards
Rohit

Return to “Vedic Astrology”