Horoscope for New Born Kids

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

kets4u

Horoscope for New Born Kids

Post by kets4u » Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:40 am

Hi... This is a debatable thing... how soon should one see the horoscope of newly born kids??? someone says its not good to see till they are 3 - 6 months... is that True???

mohitbeniwal

I think no

Post by mohitbeniwal » Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:45 pm

I think no
as future is use to predict at birthtime only

Agnihotri

Re: Horoscope for New Born Kids

Post by Agnihotri » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:03 am

I don't think looking into the horoscope of a new born child saps any goodness from the child nor compounds evil karma upon the astrology analyst just for reading it.

IMHO, what is more important is the attitude of the analyst upon the child after reading the horoscope. Seeing 'evil' doshas in the horoscope might cause the parents to look at the child with fear or negativity; and that might leave a real metaphysical impact upon the child. Conversely, a positive configuration might cause the parents to place great hopes upon the child whereas the child might not exhibit any of those properties until a certain age in his life.

I read in one of my vedic learnings that the child's first four years will reflect the aggregate karma of the mother, the next four years of the father's, and the next four years the last portions of his own life. He begins his individuality in this life from his 13th year. Even so, I personally doubt that karmic effects are flushed in such neatly packages. My study continues unconcluded.

kets4u wrote:Hi... This is a debatable thing... how soon should one see the horoscope of newly born kids??? someone says its not good to see till they are 3 - 6 months... is that True???

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:20 am

[quote="kets4u"]Hi... This is a debatable thing... how soon should one see the horoscope of newly born kids??? someone says its not good to see till they are 3 - 6 months... is that True???[/quote]

Hopefully even before the moment of birth if the parents are real astrologers ;-)

Just kidding, of course, because despite some very strong claims from many quarters, totally unsubstantiated, appearing on this vast Internet Ocean -- no one really has that kind of prowess or ability.

Individuals have different natures, sensitivities and degrees of suggestibilities. Those who are very suggestible and likely to be affected by the readings should perhaps wait or just hear the positive parts with a subtle hint given if possible to prepare them. This is easier to do if the jyotishi is very sure that the bad will occur (and that is often a challenge!). Most recommendations of avoiding the pre-teen years are based on the uncertainty factor and also what seems like a logical factor (though may not turn out to be the case in many many individuals) that the first few years are somewhat dependent on the conditions of the environment one is growing in etc. These should all be reflected to some extent in the chart but unfortunately, some individuals (nativities as well as their jyotish advisors) give the false impression that jyotish can allow one to pre-view the entire life, blow by blow! Absolutely not the case. I can prove it by posting a few charts to be read blindly right here and let us see where jyotish is at! And before someone pipes out and says that Jyotish is infalliable but jyotishi is not, how does one determine the prowess of JYOTISH without the Jyotishi's performance? Makes sense??

Rohiniranjan

Agnihotri

Post by Agnihotri » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:38 am

Rohiniranjanji,

This is a wonderful post, and I concur.

rohiniranjan wrote:
kets4u wrote:Hi... This is a debatable thing... how soon should one see the horoscope of newly born kids??? someone says its not good to see till they are 3 - 6 months... is that True???
give the false impression that jyotish can allow one to pre-view the entire life, blow by blow! Absolutely not the case. I can prove it by posting a few charts to be read blindly right here and let us see where jyotish is at! And before someone pipes out and says that Jyotish is infalliable but jyotishi is not, how does one determine the prowess of JYOTISH without the Jyotishi's performance? Makes sense??

Rohiniranjan

Like any science, astrology still has its grey areas, kinks to be worked out, even new working principles to discover. It is not perfected yet. And if even so, mortal capacity limits its optimal use. Meanwhile, let us hope that we shall reach a reasonable level of pragmatic use of this ancient science. After all, this is the exact same attitude the scientific community exercises in response to the truths of their discoveries and developments.

Return to “Vedic Astrology”