Moon in Cancer - Bad placement for a man ?

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

bigbread

Moon in Cancer - Bad placement for a man ?

Post by bigbread » Wed May 09, 2007 9:00 am

We all know that Moon is well placed in Cancer. But is it that only women benefit from it ?

tragedy69

Post by tragedy69 » Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:13 am

no, it´s good for a man too.
it means that you felt your childhood with a good emocional sensation.

jeska

Post by jeska » Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:38 pm

I've met Cancer Sun guys who have had real problems with their upbringings, a few of them were abused.  This is a dark place for the Sun, but the Moon is right and comfy at home in Cancer.  In fact I've never read anything saying any particular Moon sign would prove more difficult for a man.

underestimatedGEM

not bad!

Post by underestimatedGEM » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:31 am

no not bad at all, with the moon in cancer is a very good placement it suggests a very good ability to pick up on the emotions around you, and your own but i guess you need to learn to make sense of the emotions you fill to make it a good thing. :smt003
sun: Gemini moon:cancer Venus:cancer mercury: cancer...again!!!  water+Gemini=DRAMA QUEEN!!!

ROSES ARE RED, VIOLETS ARE BLUE, I AM A GEMINI, AND SO AM I!!!

hemal_bhach

Post by hemal_bhach » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:56 am

I am a person with moon in cancer, and have absolutely no probems so far..My childhood was a bit struggling due to my parents, financial position but thenafter no probs what so ever..

However, my analysis about moon in cancer, may b for men or women is ..It depends in which house it is, and also whether it is in conjunction with freindly grah or enemy grah..Also aspect on it is equally important..According to me moon in cancer, or leo ascendant makes it fall in 12th house, and exalted moon in 12th house really generates bad results, may it be men or women..Also more predominant, if the birth is in Ashlesha nakshatra, or krishna paksh[Waning moon period]
Hemal

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:37 pm

hemal_bhach wrote:I am a person with moon in cancer, and have absolutely no probems so far..My childhood was a bit struggling due to my parents, financial position but thenafter no probs what so ever..

However, my analysis about moon in cancer, may b for men or women is ..It depends in which house it is, and also whether it is in conjunction with freindly grah or enemy grah..Also aspect on it is equally important..According to me moon in cancer, or leo ascendant makes it fall in 12th house, and exalted moon in 12th house really generates bad results, may it be men or women..Also more predominant, if the birth is in Ashlesha nakshatra, or krishna paksh[Waning moon period]

Reagarding waning and waxing moon it is 50/50 chance.

A person with 12th. lord in the 12th. saves by frugal means.

A change from the normal:= Depending upon other indications of the chart leading to richness or poorness( bad english, but it is astrology), the person is frugal in comparison to his earnings.

Again with 12th. in 12th. = Moon.    Moon being a natural benefic, though waning (limited eye or not full in feeling), saves by spending through not through waste, and probably for the mother or whatever moon is charakarak of.

I could talking through my 'hat' though.

Reply would be most welcome,

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:48 am

Hi,

Since the question pertains to Vedic astrology, it is being moved to its forum for better insights,

RishiRahul

SCRoy

sad

Post by SCRoy » Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:49 am

yes,it is bad

Return to “Vedic Astrology”