veeprit raja yoga and neech bhang raj yoga???

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

vayam77

veeprit raja yoga and neech bhang raj yoga???

Post by vayam77 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:27 pm

Respect Gurus

I have following details:

DOB : 14th December 1977, POB: Indore, MP, India, TOB : 09:58 AM, Male

I come from a financially challenged  family and lately able to make my ends meet to some extent. I wanted to do graduation but forced to have a job after diploma in engineering. Presently, I am into a technical job of doing research and development of Industrial sensors and controllers in a not so small sized company in my own city of birth, and having a very respectable position at my job. I am currently staying in the house provided by my company with my parents.

I had always been said that I have daridra yogas and other yogas that will give me harsh financial distress in life if not poverty. Some even indicated huge poverty, humiliation and imprisonment. This had created a binary force in my mind. 1 : being single I dropped the idea of getting married though I wish to marry. And 2: I became slightly spiritual and in order to quest about success in mundane issues, I begun to learn the astrology by myself so that I can reach a certain conclusion.

Please help me understand all the negative and positive points and their intensity to cause harm or help in my life.

I m having Jupiter in 6th in rasi of mercury, Mercury 12th in rasi of jupiter,  Saturn in 8th (lagna and moon rasi lord) in rasi of sun. Sun cumbusting venus in 11th, Moon little more than 40 degrees away from Sun in Lagna, Mars debilitated in 7th in Rasi of Moon (Cancer), aspect by Moon from Lagna. Both are thus in kendra. Rahu in 9th but lord of 9th is in 12th and Ketu in 3rd and lord of 3th is in 6th.  To be noted that Jupiter in 6th, Mars in 7th, Saturn in 8th and Mercury in 12th are all retrograde and Moon is waxing (panchami).

Please let me know :-

1.if there is a positive yoga or veeprit raj yoga formed by Jupiter and Mercury swapping houses in dushtsthanas?

2.Saturn in inimical rasi in 8th house, lord of Lagna and Dhan bhava, will produce bad results in my money matters?

3.Is there a neech bhanga raj-yoga being formed by cancellation of debilitation of Mars due to Moon in kendra?

4.That sun combusting the malefic Venus (Venus malefic due to lordship of 4th and 10th house) is not really making me poor for the rest of my life?

5. This soon to be coming Jupiter mahadasha will not create yet another havoc in my life?

6. If I marry a girl, will she cause a problem or will I become a problem to her due to neech bhang of Mars in 7th?

7. Can I marry a non-manglik girl rather should I marry at all?

I have seen days of utter financial distress due to my father's repeated failures in his businesses which my siblings say was not there before my birth. I am the youngest and so far the only stable source of finance for my parents. Please guide me so that I can make sure what other adversaries I still have to face.

My mind is not quite stable for the very obvious reason. Please understand my anxiety and guide me in a proper way.

Thanks

Chandresh

vivekvshetty

Your chart.

Post by vivekvshetty » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:01 pm

Namaskaar Chandresh,

your chart.
Untitled

Natal Chart

Date:          December 14, 1977
Time:          9:58:00
Time Zone:     5:30:00 (East of GMT)
Place:         75 E 50' 00", 22 N 43' 00"
              Indore, India

Lunar Yr-Mo:   Pingala - Margasira
Tithi:         Sukla Panchami (Gu) (94.93% left)
Vedic Weekday: Wednesday (Bu)
Nakshatra:     Sravanam (Ch) (46.48% left)
Yoga:          Vyaghata (Sk) (57.51% left)
Karana:        Bava (Sy) (89.87% left)
Hora Lord:     Sani (5 min sign: Makar)
Mahakala Hora: Guru (5 min sign: Kanya)
Kaala Lord:    Sukra (Mahakala: Sani)

Sunrise:       6:58:46
Sunset:        17:43:33
Janma Ghatis:  7.4682

Ayanamsa:      23-33-00.11
Sidereal Time: 15:02:16

Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon):

Maha Dasas:

Chan: 1972-08-07 (19:45:17) - 1982-08-08 (9:15:02)
Mang: 1982-08-08 (9:15:02) - 1989-08-08 (4:14:50)
Rah: 1989-08-08 (4:14:50) - 2007-08-08 (18:58:29)
Guru: 2007-08-08 (18:58:29) - 2023-08-08 (21:19:56)

Antardasas in this MD:
 Guru: 2007-08-08 (18:58:29) - 2009-09-26 (20:41:46)
 Sani: 2009-09-26 (20:41:46) - 2012-04-05 (7:46:39)
 Budh: 2012-04-05 (7:46:39) - 2014-07-14 (11:17:08)
 Ket: 2014-07-14 (11:17:08) - 2015-06-19 (13:27:38)
 Sukr: 2015-06-19 (13:27:38) - 2018-02-16 (17:59:31)
 Sury: 2018-02-16 (17:59:31) - 2018-12-08 (4:34:43)
 Chan: 2018-12-08 (4:34:43) - 2020-04-05 (8:48:57)
 Mang: 2020-04-05 (8:48:57) - 2021-03-12 (10:03:34)
 Rah: 2021-03-12 (10:03:34) - 2023-08-08 (21:19:56)

Sani: 2023-08-08 (21:19:56) - 2042-08-08 (18:15:09)
Budh: 2042-08-08 (18:15:09) - 2059-08-09 (2:42:08)
Ket: 2059-08-09 (2:42:08) - 2066-08-08 (21:47:46)
Sukr: 2066-08-08 (21:47:46) - 2086-08-09 (0:42:13)
Sury: 2086-08-09 (0:42:13) - 2092-08-08 (13:39:16)

vayam77

Thanks for chart

Post by vayam77 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:29 am

Namaskar Vivek Ji,

Thanks for the chart, the data present are the chart (Lagna Chart) are all correct.

Please guide me about the questions I have asked for, or atleast a few of them.

Thanks for your kindness again.

Sincerely,

Chandresh

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:54 am

Saturn in 8th House giving informations about the "Bhauti-Chasmaa",and every adviser have dark in the face when he or she will start consultancy with you.

baba

Post by baba » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:42 pm

Dear Vayam77

First - stop wasting your time going to astrologers who are misguiding you and concentrate on your profession.

Second - don't waste your time in learning astrology and concentrate on your professional career alone. You have a very good career ahead of you so work on betterment of your career only.

There are NO daridra yogas in your chart. Yes - your chart indicates that you will not derive adequate financial benefit from your dear Father but that does not mean that your chart is also financially challanged.

Third - You will be the torch bearer of your family - STOP running yourself down mentally by reading astrology and confusing yourself. Astrology is a subject which you study for 20 years and still remain a student. Stop using phrases like "Jupiter mahadasa will bring havoc in my life" etc etc .........have faith in GOD. Think positive.

Your Jupiter and Mercury exchange is a very safe one and will give you a verydignified position in life. Your Mars to a very large extent is neech bhang being almost 180 degrees to Moon in lagna.

Your D-10 (Dasamsa - for profession) chart is excellent.

Your Lagna chart has yogakarak Venus (Lord of 10th and 5th) in 11th house of gains. So what if it is technically combust? It is in Jyeshtha Nakshatra owned by Mercury which in your chart is the lord of 6th house of Job/Service and 9th house of Luck. And SUN lord of 8th in 11th is also good.

I am warning you once again - don't waste your time on astrology.

God Bless!

vayam77

Thanks Sirs

Post by vayam77 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:54 pm

I thank all of you respected gurus for giving my queries your precious time.

I thank respected  vivek ji for presenting the chart.

I thank respected astrobhadauria ji for telling about "Bhauti-Chasmaa" in a mystic manner, It would have been so kind of you, if I could have been made aware of what it means.

My special thanks are for respected baba ji, who really understood my true mental state. I like your rational view on astrology and true dutifulness, that I, myself adhere to. I like to tell you that I like my work very much and I have attained a position normally meant for M-techs just by having a positive attitude and lots of hope. I think once we start deriving pleasure from work, the gains begin to show by themselves. Needless to tell, I am not very good at money matters and somehow all my savings keep draining. Much on account of my parents long time debt's which they have taken from wide range of relatives and aquaitences. However, I am kind of content and easy going guy with immense sense of humor. And don't care much about earning money other than fair means and hard-work. But, when they tell me something like these, like that "Bhauti Chasmaa" thing in current example, I begin to fell apart and anxiety takes over.  Also there are the cases that I had been advised to leave my current job and try for other jobs in metros and if possible abroad, not only by the people who wanted to marry their daughter to me at times, but, also, by the astrologers. I have decided to stay in Indore and work the way I want. Because it's home town, my city of birth, I belong to the place, and I feel the God is with me in whatever I do. I sure am going to stop spend my time over learning astrology, as per your precious advice.

In conclusion I want to ask - a very common question, when will I get married and what kind of girl in context of guna match, manglik etc should I consider, for a normal married life.

Please provide an answer to this final question, keeping in view that I am facing rejections from what I feel "suitable" proposals on matters like less than average personality, absence of property, employing firm is not big/known, whim to stay in Indore, lack of ambition for chasing money, etc. In the wake of which even my presence of ambition for doing work, respectable salary, nice locality and quality of residence offered by company, teetotaler way of life, respect for elders and other positive values, seems to matter nowhere.

Thanks for your great mercy

Sincerely

Chandresh.

baba

Post by baba » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:53 am

Dear Chandresh,

As regards marriage wait till Jupiter mahadasa begins before taking any decision. I don't use the Guna theory - what matters is overall holistic chart compatibility. The basic test of compatibility is that if there is "chemistry" between two people then their charts are obviously "matched" . So go by personal instinct. This Guna principle was used in ancient times when our culture used to resort to child marriages. So Judge for yourself and leave the rest to GOD - HE DOES NOT DISAPPOINT - if only we let HIM do something for us - usually we don't - LET LIFE HAPPEN! - don't stand in the way of what comes your way just because you think you know what is good for you - you don't.

Keep an open mind as far as your profession goes - new doors may open up after Jupiter starts.

God bless.

arian_1c

re:

Post by arian_1c » Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:21 am

baba wrote:Dear Chandresh,

So Judge for yourself and leave the rest to GOD - HE DOES NOT DISAPPOINT - if only we let HIM do something for us - usually we don't - LET LIFE HAPPEN! - don't stand in the way of what comes your way just because you think you know what is good for you - you don't.

God bless.
Beautifully said and my sentiments exactly.....

regards to all
sahil

vivekvshetty

Re: veeprit raja yoga and neech bhang raj yoga???

Post by vivekvshetty » Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:34 pm

vayam77 wrote: Please let me know :-

1.if there is a positive yoga or veeprit raj yoga formed by Jupiter and Mercury swapping houses in dushtsthanas?

Chandresh
Namaskaar Chandresh,

For a understanding of viparita raja yoga the following will be helpful.
http://srath.com/lessons/advanced/vry.htm

Guru and Budha are forming a Viparita Rajayog.

for now,
vivek

vayam77

result of dasa planet in dusthsthan forming vipreet raj yoga

Post by vayam77 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:47 am

Respect Gurus

For a while I had been giving myself a big thought about what I exactly want from my life. As advised by learned Baba ji, I am already on my way of worrying less, if not totally stop it.

Further Vivek ji has helped me in understanding the vipreet raj yoga.

I am asking for the opinions from everyone over here regarding the following:-

While I had been going through various astrology literatures sometimes back,  I have read that during Guru Mahadasha, in Guru-Guru bhukti, for Guru in Ari, Randhra or Vyaya, in Guru-Shani bhukti for Shani in Ari, Randhra or Vyaya, in Guru-Budh bhukti for Budh in Ari, Randhra or Vyaya  in lagna chart will produce highly adverse results like losses in all places of work, family, wealth etc. In my chart's case, since guru-budh are forming vipreet raj yoga as outlined by Vivek ji, what sort of results could be expected in Guru Maha Dasha and its various antar-dasas regarding Guru, Shani and Budh, And in general case where dasa planet is forming such vipreet raj yoga.

Thanks

Chandresh

vivekvshetty

Re: result of dasa planet in dusthsthan forming vipreet raj yoga

Post by vivekvshetty » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:07 pm

vayam77 wrote:Respect Gurus

For a while I had been giving myself a big thought about what I exactly want from my life. As advised by learned Baba ji, I am already on my way of worrying less, if not totally stop it.

Further Vivek ji has helped me in understanding the vipreet raj yoga.

I am asking for the opinions from everyone over here regarding the following:-

While I had been going through various astrology literatures sometimes back,  I have read that during Guru Mahadasha, in Guru-Guru bhukti, for Guru in Ari, Randhra or Vyaya, in Guru-Shani bhukti for Shani in Ari, Randhra or Vyaya, in Guru-Budh bhukti for Budh in Ari, Randhra or Vyaya  in lagna chart will produce highly adverse results like losses in all places of work, family, wealth etc. In my chart's case, since guru-budh are forming vipreet raj yoga as outlined by Vivek ji, what sort of results could be expected in Guru Maha Dasha and its various antar-dasas regarding Guru, Shani and Budh, And in general case where dasa planet is forming such vipreet raj yoga.

Thanks

Chandresh
Namaskaar Chandresh,
Guru and Budha are in Parivartana yoga. So during Guru Mahadasa he will give the result of Budha.
Mahadasa level is the soul level result. The placement of the Mahadasa planet from the Sun (natural Atma karak) and the Chara atmakarak is of prime importance.
This is where the Solar yogas - vesi, vasi and others are important.

The antar dasa level is the mind level, Placement of the Antar planet from the Chandra (Lunar yogas)has to be seen as also from the Arudha lagna and the arudha/s associating it.

Then come the interrelationship between the Mahadasa lord and the Antar lord.
There is more to this but i have been exposed to only the tip of the ice berg.

for now,
vivek

vayam77

Big problem is no problem

Post by vayam77 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:47 am

Namaskar Vivek Ji

So it means a deeper analysis will be required to reach a result. The result is more likely to be what the learned Babaji has already figured out. So now I think after having the valued responses for my queries in here, which is also a common mentality of people of Indore and in general Malwa region, that : Big problem is no problem and small problems are never worthy of the mental stress. Anyways, I feel so nice by posting in here. I sure will keep asking though.

Thanks to all:

Chandresh

Return to “Vedic Astrology”