Second marriages:- Just completed my 1000th Post :-).Nice experience

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

biltu

Post by biltu » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:06 pm

^^^ that's a good idea  :)

but posting on forum help others member to learn astrology which is not possible if I and Raman Deep Singh doing conversation through skype. Internet forum helps to share your knowledge with others  :smt045

Even Internet forum help to keep member's identity secure. What if in real life Raman Deep Singh is a good looking sexy girl  :smt007

Raman Deep Singh  :smt003  :smt003  :smt003
Last edited by biltu on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:33 pm

biltu wrote:^^^ that's a good idea  :)

but posting on forum help others member to learn astrology which is not possible if I and Raman Deep Singh doing conversation through skype. Internet forum helps to share your knowledge with others  :smt045

Even Internet forum help to keep member's identity secure. What if in real life Raman Deep Singh is a good looking sexy girl  :smt007

[img]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z66/Ratul92001/...]

Raman Deep Singh
Perhaps not a response some may say suitable to my advancing years, Biltu, but I will respond to your question with two questions:

1 What would Biltu consider as a bad-looking sexy girl...?
2 Is Biltu implying that good-looks and charm (mercury and venus primarily) is somehow inversely correlated with intelligence and ability to discuss in a cogent and well-read manner a complex subject like Jyotish? (If answer is 'Yes!' then Biltu needs serious help! ;-)

And to Biltu my answer would be "beauty is but skin deep" and Biltu should not post such material and URLs which can give a bad name to mystic board just by association with all these school girl pictures...!

And similar inappropriate naughtiness...!

Love, Light, saying and seeing the obvious!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

biltu

Post by biltu » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:41 pm

^^^ it was just for fun, nothing serious  :smt002 and I don't think it will bring bad name to mystic board.

and she is not a school girl, she is 21 years old age.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:47 pm

biltu wrote:^^^ it was just for fun, nothing serious  :smt002 and I don't think it will bring bad name to mystic board.

and she is not a school girl, she is 21 years old age.
Not according to the full URL which shows up when someone tries to reply and the URL code appears...! :-)

Biltu you are a young guy (or gal!) and seems like you do not have many real friends of your age group! You can certainly cover your face by saying that RR is being presumptive!  :smt004

Before you can really move on to learning jyotish, your CHI channels need to be clearer! It seems to be stuck stagnant in the vasti region, anatomically...!

Love, Light, Being only caring and helpful!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

biltu

Post by biltu » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:01 am

Rohiniranjan wrote: Biltu you are a young guy (or gal!) and seems like you do not have many real friends of your age group! You can certainly cover your face by saying that RR is being presumptive!  :smt004
it's not like that. I have good friends in real life. I take internet as a fun loving place. sharing all fun things and some time serious thoughts and naughtiness :smt002. This is not only the place I am member of this board. In my free time I am on the internet, sharing my thoughts and naughtiness with others. This is help me to relax from my work pressure. That is why you can find me active only at this time on this forum board. Indian 4 am to 5:30 am. She is not a school girl. If you read that code perfectly you will get it. I talk to her over skype even with video chat. She is 21.

never assume a person from internet, this is like a maya. everyone get misguided  :smt002

P.S --- I am not an Astrologer, I have interest on astrology, that is why I love it. When ever I have time or get a book I read and lessons from it. But that is not mean I am an Astrologer. My profession is different. Become a RishiRahul is not an easy way, unless god has some plan on that particular human-being  :) .

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:18 am

biltu wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote: Biltu you are a young guy (or gal!) and seems like you do not have many real friends of your age group! You can certainly cover your face by saying that RR is being presumptive!  :smt004
it's not like that. I have good friends in real life. I take internet as a fun loving place. sharing all fun things and some time serious thoughts and naughtiness :smt002. This is not only the place I am member of this board. In my free time I am on the internet, sharing my thoughts and naughtiness with others. This is help me to relax from my work pressure. That is why you can find me active only at this time on this forum board. Indian 4 am to 5:30 am. She is not a school girl. If you read that code perfectly you will get it. I talk to her over skype even with video chat. She is 21.

never assume a person from internet, this is like a maya. everyone get misguided  :smt002

P.S --- I am not an Astrologer, I have interest on astrology, that is why I love it. When ever I have time or get a book I read and lessons from it. But that is not mean I am an Astrologer. My profession is different. Become a RishiRahul is not an easy way, unless god has some plan on that particular human-being  :) .

Good..., Biltu!

Now we are making a headway of sorts ...! ;-)

You have a paradoxical statement (confession/confusion?) in your most recent sharing and I am assuming it was sincere and honest?

Since you have seen her birth certificate etc and are so confident that this young lady is 21, why is her picture on that site which reads a bit 'sleezy' at best? And more importantly why did you post that here and your kuchchaa chittha about your conversations with her which presumably were private?

Biltu (or whatever your real name is...), why are you sharing this person's photo and URL etc on a public forum where we are discussing JYOTISH?

And WHY are you dragging Raman Deep Singh, a seriously contributing member of this forum into all this fantasy-web that you live in and spend your time in?

Like I mentioned earlier, you need 'serious' help and most jyotishis probably would not be qualified enough to deliver that to you!

Please read again my sincere advice about Vasti (not to be confused by VASTU by casual and distracted observers and scanners and skimmers...!), written earlier!

Love, Light, Sanity!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Certain

Post by Certain » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:05 am

I am laughing. Thanks everyone to make me smile for the some very funny posts of the thread. Thanks for making my otherwise sad day a bit hilarious. I had been literally ROFLing.... for a minute .. , and I would have done more had it not been the kind of day it was for me.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:26 am

Certain wrote:I am laughing. Thanks everyone to make me smile for the some very funny posts of the thread. Thanks for making my otherwise sad day a bit hilarious. I had been literally ROFLing.... for a minute .. , and I would have done more had it not been the kind of day it was for me.

Mine, believe it or not had been exactly like that too! What a coincidence!!

Mine included people (like us!) losing their jobs and livelihoods (the younger ones will find another, but it is the 50+ that I worry about since I am not laid-off (!)...; and also the cat that is being pushed into becoming a martial artist by kids who are black belt holders in such arts, but still remain KIDS! Sometimes CHI must not be pushed too hard but gently introduced and allowed to purrform HER magic! Over time, like Dvorak's F minor...?

Is that what it was about...?

<If you breathe, prana and CHI are YOURS to allow in and let-go -- only to return...!>
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

biltu

Post by biltu » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:01 am

Certain wrote:I am laughing. Thanks everyone to make me smile for the some very funny posts of the thread. Thanks for making my otherwise sad day a bit hilarious. I had been literally ROFLing.... for a minute .. , and I would have done more had it not been the kind of day it was for me.
I am really happy to see that you are feeling good and fun from my post &nbsp;:) . This is exactly what I am doing it here. Just sharing my funny thoughts with others which also bring happiness and fun to them. In real life I am also like that :smt002 , simplicity and open minded. Maybe that is why I have good friend in real life too.

Rohiniranjan take my post very seriously and asking lots of question, why are this, what is this, why you are doing this etc...etc. Just take it as a simple way, Nothing serious is here. The link or URL I share here from my own photo bucket account. photo bucket a site where you can store your favorite picture and later you can share with your friends or anyone elc.

Raman Deep Singh is a good contributing member of this forum I know it, but I don't think my fantasy-web fun will bring him any bad position. Read my first post where I put Raman Deep Singh is a Girl. Is there anything bad word and sentences you have seen. There is nothing to be serious. If you take that matter in a serious way by asking lots of question then this will bring a serious condition. I hope Raman Deep Singh have or will also feel fun from it.

I respect Raman Deep Singh, that is why when he ask here others opinion about his last post I also reply my opinion regarding to his astro quarries. Because I respect him. He specially ask your's point of view regarding to his post quarries, you still did not give any reply about his quarries. As you take Raman Deep Singh is a serious contributing member of this forum, hope you will surly reply your point of view what he had specially asked you. Even I eagerly waiting for your reply &nbsp;:)

Making fun in a forum or say something funny dose not show disrespect &nbsp;:smt002

Certain

Post by Certain » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:18 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:

Mine, believe it or not had been exactly like that too! What a coincidence!!

Mine included people (like us!) losing their jobs and livelihoods (the younger ones will find another, but it is the 50+ that I worry about since I am not laid-off (!)...; and also the cat that is being pushed into becoming a martial artist by kids who are black belt holders in such arts, but still remain KIDS! Sometimes CHI must not be pushed too hard but gently introduced and allowed to purrform HER magic! Over time, like Dvorak's F minor...?

Is that what it was about...?

<If you breathe, prana and CHI are YOURS to allow in and let-go -- only to return...!>
I know , sometimes events around are too strange to explain and express.
Hard work , persistence and perserverence are not the most difficult things for anyone who has decided to be absorbed in Karma in life, sometimes most difficult is when you stand at cross roads /intersection and you dont know which road to take to your goal. I think that is the toughest part because wrong roads bring so much of wastage of energy , effort , time and money. And as far as hidden lessons are concerned, sometimes enough time has already been spent and gone for all those lessons. A school going needs to graduate at some point other wise repetitive hardship / failures dont always make them successful , but could make them drop-outs. I am just scared of that worn out phenomenon and trying to find a right direction before I settle for acceptance of loss and live with it. Few yrs ago, for the first time in life I got to see that haze and fog on roads of life . I had never seen that before until last 3 yrs and I still see that and I still dont see life navigating itself in right direction, and came out to be significantly away from desired goal. When it started I thought may be that is natures' way of showing me that this could be attempted as well as and as that was the only way out. But now rationale is disagreeing with further travel strongly. Routes it offers me are equally hazy unfortunately. That is not good at all. :) I am not one of those lucky ones who can say loud and proud ,'My way is the highway'.
Unfortunately astrology is also not much of help to me as analysis of my own horocsope by me is too influenced by bias as I am not a neutral third party just looking at planets and it is influenced by my current clouded vision of life , my own emotions and calculations. My own horoscope has been a stumbling point for me always. :smt003

Certain

Post by Certain » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:39 pm

biltu wrote:
I am really happy to see that you are feeling good and fun from my post  :) . This is exactly what I am doing it here. Just sharing my funny thoughts with others which also bring happiness and fun to them. In real life I am also like that :smt002 , simplicity and open minded. Maybe that is why I have good friend in real life too.

Rohiniranjan take my post very seriously and asking lots of question, why are this, what is this, why you are doing this etc...etc. Just take it as a simple way, Nothing serious is here. The link or URL I share here from my own photo bucket account. photo bucket a site where you can store your favorite picture and later you can share with your friends or anyone elc.

Raman Deep Singh is a good contributing member of this forum I know it, but I don't think my fantasy-web fun will bring him any bad position. Read my first post where I put Raman Deep Singh is a Girl. Is there anything bad word and sentences you have seen. There is nothing to be serious. If you take that matter in a serious way by asking lots of question then this will bring a serious condition. I hope Raman Deep Singh have or will also feel fun from it.

I respect Raman Deep Singh, that is why when he ask here others opinion about his last post I also reply my opinion regarding to his astro quarries. Because I respect him. He specially ask your's point of view regarding to his post quarries, you still did not give any reply about his quarries. As you take Raman Deep Singh is a serious contributing member of this forum, hope you will surly reply your point of view what he had specially asked you. Even I eagerly waiting for your reply  :)

Making fun in a forum or say something funny dose not show disrespect  :smt002
I will try to see which post he has asked my opinion on.
I dont know which one. If you can help me , I couldnt find that. I dont visit the forum regularly so cant really find where that could be.

biltu

Post by biltu » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:25 pm

^^^ I addressing at Rohiniranjan jii
not you hehehhehh &nbsp;:smt005 &nbsp;:smt005

Certain

Post by Certain » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:43 pm

biltu wrote:^^^ I addressing at Rohiniranjan jii
not you hehehhehh  :smt005  :smt005
Lol...Read your posts again , you quoted me and there is no other one addressed and write from now onwards in apt format and apt addressee clearly mentioned so that it doesnt create confusion. You are utterly funny.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:01 pm

Great to see that Certain is Certainly Alive & Well @ MB...and Enjoys Humour too.

Thanks,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

biltu

Post by biltu » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:41 pm

Certain wrote: Lol...Read your posts again , you quoted me and there is no other one addressed and write from now onwards in apt format and apt addressee clearly mentioned so that it doesnt create confusion. You are utterly funny.
Rohiniranjan jii is much older then me, so I feel hesitate to take his name again and again. I only mention his name one time just after your quoted post and go on with my post :smt002

Return to “Vedic Astrology”