Jhora Ver 7.5 to include Surya Siddhanta analytical model of planetary movement....to later versions

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Re: power of jyotish

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:01 am

[quote="jigyasu"]:)
i really love this come back.......... go siddhas !!!![/quote]

Me too! Although when this thread got posted, I was not here on this forum because MA wanted me to learn about navamsha and cats (strangely!)

But I was not gone GONE! From a distance, I watched MA's drama unfold!

I met Vinay Jha ji through our friend Proj_ji, on a different forum and we all had many rather interesting interactions.

It is 2012-January-12!

Despite all the sincere efforts and all the help that could be humanly provided, we are all back to SQUARE ONE! No magical mind-shift, no magical solution or technique or revelations that were promised from time to time over the years! And it is not as if all did not try!
Or try HARD!

Perhaps magic is overrated! But, while BEE shivers under the sodium lamp in all its yellow glory and wraps around itself the accumulated newsprint that she never read -- nor did the villagers or TA or Misir_ji! While Jwalataranga's dance continued!

Chela-Tales was conceived and delivered here first and perhaps it was for a good reason!

Love and Lux,

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:32 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
jigyasu wrote::)
i really love this come back.......... go siddhas !!!!
Me too! Although when this thread got posted, I was not here on this forum because MA wanted me to learn about navamsha and cats (strangely!)

But I was not gone GONE! From a distance, I watched MA's drama unfold!

I met Vinay Jha ji through our friend Proj_ji, on a different forum and we all had many rather interesting interactions.

It is 2012-January-12!

Despite all the sincere efforts and all the help that could be humanly provided, we are all back to SQUARE ONE! No magical mind-shift, no magical solution or technique or revelations that were promised from time to time over the years! And it is not as if all did not try!
Or try HARD!

Perhaps magic is overrated! But, while BEE shivers under the sodium lamp in all its yellow glory and wraps around itself the accumulated newsprint that she never read -- nor did the villagers or TA or Misir_ji! While Jwalataranga's dance continued!

Chela-Tales was conceived and delivered here first and perhaps it was for a good reason!

Love and Lux,

Are you sure, Dada, about the Learning part!

Certainly you learned more about how Navamsa works in Jyotish. I am sure you, we , some of us, has flourished/bettered our ideas in Jyotish... or learnt more...gave up.... synthesised our ideas/consolidated them.

I was away from this board myself for a year, on a mental journey, during my sani chandra. Of course, I was very much in the material world...But that was experiencing Jyotish too.

And yes, meanwhile the jhora versions came up with SSS..probably the oldest astro stuff.

So arent many of us progressing?

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:59 am

Truth be told, Rishi, I learned more about CATS and shared -- whether they liked it or not...! :-)

As I watched (and still see) the 'cat-fights' amongst astrologers and astrologer-wannabees, I also learned about BEE the Bhraamari! ;-)

I hope you did too, something similar during your sabbatical...?

Love and Lux,

Rohiniranjan

[quote="RishiRahul"]...

Certainly you learned more about how Navamsa works in Jyotish. I am sure you, we , some of us, has flourished/bettered our ideas in Jyotish... or learnt more...gave up.... synthesised our ideas/consolidated them.

I was away from this board myself for a year, on a mental journey, during my sani chandra. Of course, I was very much in the material world...But that was experiencing Jyotish too.

And yes, meanwhile the jhora versions came up with SSS..probably the oldest astro stuff.

Rishi[/quote]

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:04 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:Truth be told, Rishi, I learned more about CATS and shared -- whether they liked it or not...! :-)

As I watched (and still see) the 'cat-fights' amongst astrologers and astrologer-wannabees, I also learned about BEE the Bhraamari! ;-)

I hope you did too, something similar during your sabbatical...?

Love and Lux,

Rohiniranjan

RishiRahul wrote:...

Rishi

Absolutely! I experienced both too. Yes, these were Learning.

Coming back to SSS, I have downloaded 2 separate versions of jhora in separate folders.  Version 7.4 (which I use); and the latest version for experimenting SSS.

Unfortunately the latest version has got different computations in altered narayan dasas. I have given an example of that to Narasimha ji, and is yet to be corrected.

However my experiment with SSS is not yet complete.

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:09 am

Patience bhai saheb! If it is to be, it shall happen, MA willing...!

Vinay Jha

Experiment with SSS

Post by Vinay Jha » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:32 am

SSS does not work at all with later ideas, it works ONLY with archaic settings. For this to happen, choose Preferences > Related to Computations > as recommended by Vinay Jha.

SSS version of HJora still does not present D1 chart according to SSS/BPHS, although the mathematical table of cusps is OK. It is because PVR is guided by internet version of BPHS and not by Chowkhamba version of BPHS based on SSS. Otherwise, SSS version of JHora is fine.

Each divisional chart has its own dashaa sequence. But if the dashaa planet of a divisional is weak and dashaa planet of D1 is strong, then D1 takes precedence even in the field of that divisional. PVR differs on this point from me. There are some other minor differences which will certainly be resolved through experimentation.

The beauty of SSS is that BPHS proves to be an accurate tool of astrology, while with Drik (physical) astronomy, Phalita Jyotisha remains a guesswork, sometimes right and
sometimes wrong.

Yet, there will always be some who would never try and will comment :"Despite all the sincere efforts and all the help that could be humanly provided, we are all back to SQUARE ONE! No magical mind-shift, no magical solution or technique or revelations that were promised from time to time over the years! And it is not as if all did not try!
Or try HARD!"

Jane Austen thought Pride and Prejudice could be cured. Let us see. With Love to Bhai Saheb !

-VJ

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Experiment with SSS

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:57 am

Vinay Jha wrote:SSS does not work at all with later ideas, it works ONLY with archaic settings. For this to happen, choose Preferences > Related to Computations > as recommended by Vinay Jha.

SSS version of HJora still does not present D1 chart according to SSS/BPHS, although the mathematical table of cusps is OK. It is because PVR is guided by internet version of BPHS and not by Chowkhamba version of BPHS based on SSS. Otherwise, SSS version of JHora is fine.

Each divisional chart has its own dashaa sequence. But if the dashaa planet of a divisional is weak and dashaa planet of D1 is strong, then D1 takes precedence even in the field of that divisional. PVR differs on this point from me. There are some other minor differences which will certainly be resolved through experimentation.

The beauty of SSS is that BPHS proves to be an accurate tool of astrology, while with Drik (physical) astronomy, Phalita Jyotisha remains a guesswork, sometimes right and
sometimes wrong.

Yet, there will always be some who would never try and will comment :"Despite all the sincere efforts and all the help that could be humanly provided, we are all back to SQUARE ONE! No magical mind-shift, no magical solution or technique or revelations that were promised from time to time over the years! And it is not as if all did not try!
Or try HARD!"

Jane Austen thought Pride and Prejudice could be cured. Let us see. With Love to Bhai Saheb !

-VJ

Dear Vinay ji,

I Thank you from my side for the effort in delving into SSS so well!
I am still testing it, and taking time over it....Patiently...

I too, am of the view that......... 'if the dashaa planet of a divisional is weak and dashaa planet of D1 is strong, then D1 takes precedence even in the field of that divisional'........

Welcome to this forum after the long absence!

Could you elaborate this with a chart of a person known to you, involving SSS please.

Please take my request as very genuine and not negative.

Regards,

RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:24 pm

Namastay Vinay_bhai!

Kajar ki kothri may kaiso he jatan karo kajar ka daag bhai laagay he laagay...

Occupational reality, as long as we occupy earthly realms...!

Love and Lux

Vinay Jha

Experiment with SSS

Post by Vinay Jha » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:28 pm

Namaste Rahul Ji,

>>>if the dashaa planet of a divisional is weak and dashaa planet of D1 is strong, then D1 takes precedence even in the field of that divisional'........

Suppose the field of enquiry is career. Then, only the overall effect of D1's dashaa planets on career matters in my aforementioned statement

>>>Could you elaborate this with a chart of a person known to you, involving SSS please.

Gladly ! Now-a-daysI am busy in making a Muhurta software, and also busy (unwillingly) in sending some Sanskrit pseudo-scholars embezzling govt money to jail. That is why I could not spend as much time on internet as needed. I am preparing example charts of Mr Amitabh Bachchan, whose personal astrologer Dr Chandramouli Upadhyaya of BHU  is my friend who is trustee of Kashi Vishvanath Temple and is destined to become Head Of Dept of Jyotisha in BHU in Varanasi. I have chosen this case because during the most significant part of career of Mr Bachchan, both Drik and SSS based D1's Vimshottari tables have very small differences in timings. But with higher divisionals, Drik fails utterly while SSS works fine, as in all other known cases tested by me. Another reason why I have chosen this case study is that Mr Bachchan's birthdata is well publicised through newspapers, I have added only a few seconds in his birthtime to match with actual events. I am very busy for next few weeks, yet I will soon send this case study.

To Bhai Saheb :

I have no intention of occupying kaajar kaa room, hence there is no room for occupational differences.

-VJ

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:54 am

[quote="Vinay Jha"]Namaste Rahul Ji,

>>>if the dashaa planet of a divisional is weak and dashaa planet of D1 is strong, then D1 takes precedence even in the field of that divisional'........

Suppose the field of enquiry is career. Then, only the overall effect of D1's dashaa planets on career matters in my aforementioned statement

>>>Could you elaborate this with a chart of a person known to you, involving SSS please.

Gladly ! Now-a-daysI am busy in making a Muhurta software, and also busy (unwillingly) in sending some Sanskrit pseudo-scholars embezzling govt money to jail. That is why I could not spend as much time on internet as needed. I am preparing example charts of Mr Amitabh Bachchan, whose personal astrologer Dr Chandramouli Upadhyaya of BHU  is my friend who is trustee of Kashi Vishvanath Temple and is destined to become Head Of Dept of Jyotisha in BHU in Varanasi. I have chosen this case because during the most significant part of career of Mr Bachchan, both Drik and SSS based D1's Vimshottari tables have very small differences in timings. But with higher divisionals, Drik fails utterly while SSS works fine, as in all other known cases tested by me. Another reason why I have chosen this case study is that Mr Bachchan's birthdata is well publicised through newspapers, I have added only a few seconds in his birthtime to match with actual events. I am very busy for next few weeks, yet I will soon send this case study.

To Bhai Saheb :

I have no intention of occupying kaajar kaa room, hence there is no room for occupational differences.

-VJ[/quote]

Dear Vinay_bhai,

I am very happy to note that you are staying occupied and doing good work, in all of your sectors and projects. May MA bless you!

The <kajar ki kothri> was not meant to be interpreted as something personal for you. But, rather for the rest of ordinary folks like me who are slowly carrying out their personal life-plans as well. Insignificant as ours might be or seem to be ...! :-)

In the 'precursor' of this Mystic Forum (that I return to), a few decades ago, which spread over two pre-internet fora 'ascension' was a term that spiritualists tossed around (such were those times...!). While ants like me were staying close to Mother Earth (ground) and trying to focus on ordinary and non-channelled stuff like ascendants and jyotish etc. :-)

Pardon my innocent observation but what I have observed is that Ascension is a very personal thing, as too are ascendants! They say that change is the constant, but the timeframe they meant perhaps was longer than we presume it to be. Particularly the magical remedy crowd! While EVOLUTION incorporates CHANGE, CHANGE itself is not necessarily EVOLUTION! Or ASCENSION!! :-)

Love and Lux and Learning,

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:43 am

Vinay Jha wrote:Namaste Rahul Ji,

To Bhai Saheb :

-VJ

Dear Vinay ji,

Well, I have not seen drik failing; though I am yet to try SSS proprely yet.
Of course, it could be better.

Well at best I could say that for detailed and very pointed time specific predictions I have to use Numerology and Palmistry along with drik, more than satisfactorily.

But certainly, I hope SSS works better; and I mean this.

Am happy to note that you are onto something specific again.
RR ji means well for you and his words to you was a good welcome for you!

I really look forward to Amitabh Bachhan's chart coming up from your end!!
That would be great Learning.

Take care,

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:21 am

Vinay_ji and I seem to have a karmic Konnection, Rishi_ji!

I have never doubted that and embraced him always like a brother! Not sure where our Proj_ji is but he was the one that I believe tried to connect Vinay_ji and me! Elsewhere! And we shared a lot elsewhere!

Now having invited me back after a few years, on Mystic Board forum, I am not surprised but rather overjoyed that Vinay_ji too showed up! I have always admired him, although he may not realize! Jyotish has been taken over by individuals that use strange techniques and technologies and continue to be tolerated (the very thing I noticed since returning from my sabbatical if one wishes to call it that!)

I am a very mundane and normal kind of person. When we return, the first thing we look after is the weeds that accumulated since we went on or were sent on 'vacation'

Which reminds me that I must focus on Jane Roberts' chart!

Now, with Vinay_bhai too here, the pressure on old RR is less and for that he is grateful to MA!

Love and Lux,

Vinay Jha

Kaajar is not bad !

Post by Vinay Jha » Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:49 pm

Namaste BHAI saheb,

Kaajar wards off evils like me. That is why MAA smears Kaajara on the face of HER children. It is good to hear that you do not give or take things PERSONALLY and talk on the behalf of ALL.

-VJ

Rohiniranjan

Re: Kaajar is not bad !

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:00 pm

[quote="Vinay Jha"]Namaste BHAI saheb,

Kaajar wards off evils like me. That is why MAA smears Kaajara on the face of HER children. It is good to hear that you do not give or take things PERSONALLY and talk on the behalf of ALL.

-VJ[/quote]

But certainly not *ALL*!
Every day, a new piece gets added and the ALL expands with each breath metaphorically-speaking. ;-)

Love and Lux,

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:40 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:Vinay_ji and I seem to have a karmic Konnection, Rishi_ji!

I have never doubted that and embraced him always like a brother! Not sure where our Proj_ji is but he was the one that I believe tried to connect Vinay_ji and me! Elsewhere! And we shared a lot elsewhere!

Now having invited me back after a few years, on Mystic Board forum, I am not surprised but rather overjoyed that Vinay_ji too showed up! I have always admired him, although he may not realize! Jyotish has been taken over by individuals that use strange techniques and technologies and continue to be tolerated (the very thing I noticed since returning from my sabbatical if one wishes to call it that!)

I am a very mundane and normal kind of person. When we return, the first thing we look after is the weeds that accumulated since we went on or were sent on 'vacation'

Which reminds me that I must focus on Jane Roberts' chart!

Now, with Vinay_bhai too here, the pressure on old RR is less and for that he is grateful to MA!

Love and Lux,

Dada,

I am sure the collected weeds have a positive smell.. aroma.. and are not intricately intertwined :smt005 &nbsp;:)

I did also connect with him, a bit sometimes less often, in other forums.

The thread being SSS and with Vinay ji around, I will have to try get some questions answered, later in the thread.

I hope we understand and accept that I am open minded and ready to experiment..... oops.. the Gemini me..Sun Sign wise :smt002

Rishi

Return to “Vedic Astrology”