Vargottma but neech Planet!!!

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

arian_1c

Vargottma but neech Planet!!!

Post by arian_1c » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:53 am

What is your say for planets that are in their neech raasis but Vargottama in navamsa?
What kind of results do you think they give?

ChanDubai

Post by ChanDubai » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:31 pm

let me add little MORE Twist  :)  how do we see or what results can we expect when the planet is Neecha + Vargottama + Retro!!!

we can take an example chart (since i know the native chart, i can confirm or negate the expert's observations in this chart)

8/8/1949 9:43 AM Bailhongal near Belgaum Karnataka

Jupiter is Deb+Retro+Vargottama who is lord of 4H and 10H positioned in 5H

Let's hear from our knowledgeable members..

Regards

ChanDubai

mysbcrs

Post by mysbcrs » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:27 pm

And what about vargottama and malefic? Does it reduce their maleficience?
What about vargottama planets in inimical signs?

CRS

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:34 pm

Namaskaar Chandu ji,
Interesting case because a similar case (birth data is of Aug 10 1949 and the place of birth is different) is discussed in Pundit Sanjay Rath's books.
Lagan is Kanya. The Native of that chart suffered from huge mental problems, triggered by some Shudra mantra Saadhana. The difference is that in the chart you gave Chandra conjoins Guru.

vivek
ChanDubai wrote:let me add little MORE Twist  :)  how do we see or what results can we expect when the planet is Neecha + Vargottama + Retro!!!

we can take an example chart (since i know the native chart, i can confirm or negate the expert's observations in this chart)

Regards

ChanDubai

ChanDubai

Post by ChanDubai » Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:49 am

Dear Vivek Ji,

Namaste

Yes Chandra is with Guru and chandra is in own Nashatra and the native has gone thru the Jup Mahadasha...and now running Shani MD alive and kicking!!

Pls put your views/analysis on the same..which would be of great help in learning

Regards

ChanDubai
vivekvshetty wrote:Namaskaar Chandu ji,
Interesting case because a similar case (birth data is of Aug 10 1949 and the place of birth is different) is discussed in Pundit Sanjay Rath's books.
Lagan is Kanya. The Native of that chart suffered from huge mental problems, triggered by some Shudra mantra Saadhana. The difference is that in the chart you gave Chandra conjoins Guru.

vivek
ChanDubai wrote:let me add little MORE Twist  :)  how do we see or what results can we expect when the planet is Neecha + Vargottama + Retro!!!

Regards

ChanDubai

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:25 pm

Chandu bhai,
indeed those are contributing factors. look at the difference of both these charts in the Navaamsha and also Guru Chandra yuti in 7th from AL promises fame.
Still i think both must have suffered due to Baadhaka effect of Guru. In the chart given by you guru becomes the Isttha devata.

vivek.

arian_1c

Post by arian_1c » Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:51 pm

The very reason I started this topic was because I came across a chart with the native having severe mental illness.... The lagna being cancer, LL moon is debilitated in the fifth house and is vargottama in navamsa. I will post the birth details soon...

arian_1c

Post by arian_1c » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:20 pm

here is the date and time of birth details... and the related problems
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 013AA951Qt

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:12 pm

NAmaskaar Sahil ji,
The link is not helpful.
vivek.
arian_1c wrote:here is the date and time of birth details... and the related problems
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 013AA951Qt

arian_1c

Post by arian_1c » Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:31 am

sorry vivek ji, the link seems to be broken, anyways, here are the birth details and the related matter as given in the page on yahoo answers by a certain user :
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 640AAMZUrs

" My sister is suffering mentally and physically from past eight years.
From past eight years not even one doctors was able to treat her even though wasting lakhs of money.
I went to the astrologer she told that her disease started from past 2 yrs and not eight years. And when she saw the horoscopes of the whole famiily. Then she told that it is related to ancestors that's why it started from past eight years. She is now in hospital suffering there's no blood in her blood(very little). From the month of march2009 her sickness became worst.
her DOB - 22 July 1991.
Time -- 07:05 am.
Place -- Mumbai / India.
Can anyone tell me what happen in march 2009 due to which the situation become so worse. And can anyone tell me when will she be completely alright??"

Please post your views on the chart
regards
sahil

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:27 pm

Namaskaar Sahil ji,
A powerful Guru as AK in Lagna having Dig bala is said to be a protection in any chart. Add to this Surya as the kaaraka for the Lagna also placed therein. Guru is the sixth and ninth lord and hence not a very temporal malefic.
Lagna lord in the fifth and debiliated and does not get direct neechabhanga.    this shows the area from which the native derives sustainance is not conducive.  it shows a deficit. Also remember that Chandra is the Vaara lord. The Nakshatra lord is Shani and is placed in Shravana nakshatra(a nakshatra exchange!), Shravana is a Shoola nakshatra and also falls in Chandra group in the Shoola chakra.
The tithi is a Nanda tithi and Scorpio is a Shoonya for this.
There are many other factors in play here. the shoola dashaa of Simha is till 27th of this month and thereafter Kanyaa starts. Kanya is better than Simha i think and should give some relief. It is aspecting the AL and also is trines to Shani and is aspected by Raahu. All these factors can be problematic.

the Nara chakra has three grahas in magha and this shows problem to the Anal region or problem relating to excretory system.
Let us hope that Guru will come to the rescue of the child.

vivek.  
arian_1c wrote:sorry vivek ji, the link seems to be broken, anyways, here are the birth details and the related matter as given in the page on yahoo answers by a certain user :
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 640AAMZUrs

" My sister is suffering mentally and physically from past eight years.
From past eight years not even one doctors was able to treat her even though wasting lakhs of money.
I went to the astrologer she told that her disease started from past 2 yrs and not eight years. And when she saw the horoscopes of the whole famiily. Then she told that it is related to ancestors that's why it started from past eight years. She is now in hospital suffering there's no blood in her blood(very little). From the month of march2009 her sickness became worst.
her DOB - 22 July 1991.
Time -- 07:05 am.
Place -- Mumbai / India.
Can anyone tell me what happen in march 2009 due to which the situation become so worse. And can anyone tell me when will she be completely alright??"

Please post your views on the chart
regards
sahil

gaonkarswapnil

Post by gaonkarswapnil » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:13 am

Dear Vivek ji

I read a statement i dont knw exactly where but may be in shrifredom site that if vargottam planet is neecha it makes it more neecha and weak also i read if there is neecha bhanga eg if delb in rashi and exal in navamsa person rises in later part of life w r t that particular planet so can we say that person goes down in later part of life too w r t that planet if vargottam is neecha also i remember you saying that vargottam state gives extra strength to the planet

I have a data on same topic too for eg purpose

4 nov 1985
7:15 am
mumbai

in this chart shukra is vargottam and neecha i dont knw much abt my frnd only i can say he is doing elex engg studies

Regards

Swapnil

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:10 pm

Namaskaar swapnil ji,
the least i expect from you or for that matter other learners is to give your take on this. think about it, remeber - sravana, manana and then Nidhidyaasana.
vivek
gaonkarswapnil wrote:Dear Vivek ji

I read a statement i dont knw exactly where but may be in shrifredom site that if vargottam planet is neecha it makes it more neecha and weak also i read if there is neecha bhanga eg if delb in rashi and exal in navamsa person rises in later part of life w r t that particular planet so can we say that person goes down in later part of life too w r t that planet if vargottam is neecha also i remember you saying that vargottam state gives extra strength to the planet

I have a data on same topic too for eg purpose

4 nov 1985
7:15 am
mumbai

in this chart shukra is vargottam and neecha i dont knw much abt my frnd only i can say he is doing elex engg studies

Regards

Swapnil

gaonkarswapnil

Post by gaonkarswapnil » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:46 pm

Dear Vivek ji

From my point of understanding is that vargottama gives fame related to the particular planet but since it is neecha too in navamsa and does not get neecha bhanga (said as amsa of gods) here there may be no rescuse to planet may be more deep in quick sand so for example if mars is neecha and vargottama then it may be like he may get fame due to agression quality but on wrong side like soilder getting a fame for running away from war zone

Correct me if i am wrong

I am sorry but pls explain meaning in english of sravana, manana and Nidhidyaasana

Regards

Swapnil

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:37 pm

Namaskaar swapnil ji,
quiet correct! Neecha is really a bad word and being twice so is not at all a good thing!
Vargottama is another thing all together. It is a blessing giving fame in the Kaarakatva of the graha.  If a graha is neecha then its kaarakatwa also suffers.
Shukra vargottama may make one attractive in some way and hence give some fame but its neecha effects will also add to this in some ways. it may manifest in different ways. Sometimes beauty is also a curse.

Sravana means hearing about something, Manana means ruminating on it and nidhidhyaasana is the 'EUREKHA' at the end.
vivek  
gaonkarswapnil wrote:Dear Vivek ji

From my point of understanding is that vargottama gives fame related to the particular planet but since it is neecha too in navamsa and does not get neecha bhanga (said as amsa of gods) here there may be no rescuse to planet may be more deep in quick sand so for example if mars is neecha and vargottama then it may be like he may get fame due to agression quality but on wrong side like soilder getting a fame for running away from war zone

Correct me if i am wrong

I am sorry but pls explain meaning in english of sravana, manana and Nidhidyaasana

Regards

Swapnil

Return to “Vedic Astrology”