Does he love me more than the girlfriend?

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

IndigoVerago

Does he love me more than the girlfriend?

Post by IndigoVerago » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:22 am

I had a relationship with a man. I knew he has a girlfriend but seem their relationship didn't develope. Last few week we argued and he asked to stop the relationship with me, as I knew the girlfriend will come back, he will go to meet her soon. I still love him a lot and wish he still love and return to me if he brake up with her again, but for now I can't change anything, I think he may love me but his feeling for his girlfriend is too strong to leave her.

I'm Mar/Moon, he is Venus/Sun, the girlfriend should be Saturn, as it's retrograde in Libra.
My feeling is Moon: Venus in detriment of Moon, I feel so bad myself cause I'm being in the possition that I don't want to.
His co-sig is Sun ; being in exaltation of Venus and combust Mar, I think this could mean his action hurt me, but he think he do the right thing...I don't know...???
Moon will square Sun, it's difficult for us.

Venus is in exaltation of Mar, and Mar is in exaltation of Venus- he might love me.
Venus is in the sign of Saturn and Saturn retrograd in the sign of Venus - he loves his girfriend and she returns to him recently.
Venus will move to aquarius; still being the sign of Saturn and will make a trine to Saturn soon, while I'm still being in piece - as I'm still loving him, he will forget me soon....am I right?

I don't know what I want. maybe just wonder "If he love me more than the girlfriend? Is there anything more in his mind, and will he return?"
I'm thinking a lot if I need to move on. pls help me look at the chart. Thank you.
Attachments
astro_2gw_104_does_he_love_me_more_than_his_girlfriend_60422_20350.gif
astro_2gw_104_does_he_love_me_more_than_his_girlfriend_60422_20350.gif (103.35 KiB) Viewed 3060 times

fensi88

Post by fensi88 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:25 pm

He is Ve and Su. Ve is in mutual reception by sign with Sa, and in mutual reception by exaltation with Ma, in my opinion he loves you more then her.
Greetings,
Goca

IndigoVerago

Post by IndigoVerago » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:00 pm

fensi88 wrote:He is Ve and Su. Ve is in mutual reception by sign with Sa, and in mutual reception by exaltation with Ma, in my opinion he loves you more then her.

Thank you fensi88,

I've heard about mutual reception by sign or domicile is strongest even more than exaltation, as he can't forget his girlfriend? What do you think about this and how it's difference feeling between those 2 reception? Could you explain? Thank you.

fensi88

Post by fensi88 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:49 pm

I follow J Frawley explanation: When Ve exalted Ma that means Ve means Ma is the best, i.e. you are No 1.! But, now I see, Ve is in Moon's fall, so he brings you harm. So, he is not man for you. There are no applaying aspect between your rules so you will not be together.
Greetings,
Goca

IndigoVerago

Post by IndigoVerago » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:03 pm

fensi88 wrote:I follow J Frawley explanation: When Ve exalted Ma that means Ve means Ma is the best, i.e. you are No 1.! But, now I see, Ve is in Moon's fall, so he brings you harm. So, he is not man for you. There are no applaying aspect between your rules so you will not be together.

Is this mean some kind of mix reception? what about Moon square Sun-his co-sig, and both are in Jupiter sign (the rule of 5th house), is there any meaning for me? or this just show something difficult for me? what do you think?

fensi88

Post by fensi88 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:08 pm

Moon does not square Su, for future events in horary we look only for applaying aspects, here Moon is faster planet then Su and separate from Su, Su can not reach Moon because it is slower from Moon.
Greetings,
Goca

IndigoVerago

Post by IndigoVerago » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:29 pm

fensi88 wrote:Moon does not square Su, for future events in horary we look only for applaying aspects, here Moon is faster planet then Su and separate from Su, Su can not reach Moon because it is slower from Moon.

Thank you again, fensi88.

Don't want to borther you but I need to ask you a last question, if he doesn't return to me, will they end up together? could I still ask a question from this chart?

Return to “Horary Astrology”