Will something happen between us

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

belatrix

Will something happen between us

Post by belatrix » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:35 am

Hi. This is about a person i am in love with.My question is will something happen between us soon.( relationship, or something like that) I dont know what he feels for me. I thought he likes me, but he is with someone else now.This is the chart: I am Mercury and Moon, he is Jupiter and Sun. I am not sure what she is. Mercury is in my 6th house in Scorpio in Jupiter term and Sun face. This shows that i love him. Sun, his coruler is at first degree of Scorpio at Mercury term (he likes me?) and Moons fall. Fall shows what he hates about me. Right? Moon, my coruler rules my second and 3th house. I dont know what that mean. What does he hate? Sun and Moon will soon conjuct, this gives me yes as the answer. Something will happen between us 5 weeks of months from now. I am not good at timing. Jupiter is in his own sing in Pisces in my 11th house in Mercury term and fall. Does that mean that he hates me? Moon, my coruler is in Taurus in my 12 th house( i am in terrible state now) in Moons exalt , triplicity, and face, but in Jupiters term. Moon and Jupiter will soon make sextile. This aspect gives me yes as an answer too, 4 months from now. Ascendant is in moveable sign, so this gives longer period too. What do you think? Will something happen between us, and when?Does he like me, or hate me? Please this is realy important to me
Attachments
question.gif
question.gif (55.45 KiB) Viewed 1677 times

Return to “Horary Astrology”