What does he want from me

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Padme

What does he want from me

Post by Padme » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:21 am

Hi, i am sorry for putting new horary chart so soon, but i am realy impatient about this problem. His behavior confuses me a lot. it is all mixed up. So i asked question what does he want from me, and i got this chart: Ascendant is in Libra, 7th house is in Aries, Venus(me) and Mars (him) will soon enter in a conjuction in my firs house in Scorpio. I am in detr, he is in dom. Moon, also representing me is in my 8th house in Gemini . Sun ,his coruler is in my 12th house, his 6th in Libra, and will enter conjuction  with Saturn. Sun and Moon will soon make trine. I have no idea what this coul maen. What does he want from me? Please help, it is realy important to me to know. :smt009
Attachments
astro3.gif
astro3.gif (54.35 KiB) Viewed 2890 times
astro3.gif
astro3.gif (54.35 KiB) Viewed 2890 times

Airgon
Featured Reader

Post by Airgon » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:22 pm

Padme, why is the Sun his co-ruler ?

All I get is you are first house Venus rules,
Moon and Mars corulers.

He is 7th house and Mars rules.

Padme

Post by Padme » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:33 pm

Moon goes as coruler for women ,Sun for men. I am Venus and Moon, He is Mars and Sun

Airgon
Featured Reader

Post by Airgon » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:26 pm

Interesting approach - especially as Sun is in the
12th house in this chart...

Padme

Post by Padme » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:10 pm

Can someone please try to read my chart, because i have no idea what it means, and it so soo important to me :smt009

Padme

Post by Padme » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:30 am

Anyone? :smt009

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:44 am

I am no Astrologer.....but I am a bit flabbergasted over the question, and the importance you feel it has for you.

If any of our Astrologer comes up with an answer....will this answer then solve the case from itself?......or must you do an action in order to find out the real thing?

If they say....don't bother more with him....will you then drop him? If so...then maybe the friendship was not so much on beforehand.

If they are able to say...XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (anything), what will you do?....will this automatic solve your relationship.....or must you try to contact him.....what do you think he will think if you say...hey I had a Reading and our problems seems to be xxxxxxxx......

Since you find the answer of high importance, then I would rather ask him for a date on a cafe, and try to find out how he see you, and what he expect of you......this is an action you need to do anyway...if you want to keep him....regardless of the answer from any astrologer.

This is just said in order to help...and maybe see the problem from an other angle.

Return to “Horary Astrology”