Am I pregnant? Yet another pregnancy horary..

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

vali-espana

Am I pregnant? Yet another pregnancy horary..

Post by vali-espana » Fri May 21, 2010 9:23 am

Goodmorning everybody! I could reaaally use your help here.. I casted this chart a few days ago asking the question "Am I or will I become pregnant after my recent intercourse with x" I know it sounds weird to be asking this just a few days after the incident, but what happened was that I wasn't trying to get pregnant and it was coitus interruptus, this was on Thursday night but then the question popped in my mind on Monday like I was compelled to do a horary about it. I should mention that I would of course keep the baby, though alone, as things aren't going well between me and my fiance.. Anyway, let's try to interpret the chart..
Here are the details:
Monday May 17th 2010
Time 12.02 pm (noon)
at Kalimnos Greece (26e59 36n57)

So I think the chart is radical, as it describes me (1st house) quite well. Asc is leo and in 1st house is Mars. I am Sagittarius natally, but i'm a very fire-y person, especially during this period of my life, I act like a real fighter (Mars). My natal 5th cusp is 24 gemini and i find in this horary chart Venus to be at 26 gemini in the 11th house which I've read to be another house to look at for children. Forgive me If i'm wrong, I'm still learning so many things I say may be wrong.. Please feel free to correct me..
The question is about a fifth house matter, so makes sense that true node is in fifth house (along with vertex, pluto and ceres).
Also if I take 8th house to be house of conception (i've read somewhere that in horary it is), I find in there Jupiter (ruler of 5th by the way) and uranus (unexpected, sudden) in conjunction.
The Asc is neither early nor late at 17 degrees Leo. (My fiance is Leo by the way). Saturn is in 2nd house in Virgo so ok.
BUT. Moon is V.O.C. but in Cancer so it can perform(according to Lilly). Also she is in 11th house which here is in Cancer so she is happy here. Am I right so far? Taking this into consideration I went on to read the chart.
Asc ruler Sun in 10nth house, and 5th ruler Jupiter in 8th house are in a very tight sextile of 0 degrees applying. Very good I think!
Jupiter is a fortune and is significator for the quesited and Lilly considers this to be hopeful!
My significator is sun in 10th house and Sun is the giver of life, he is in a good house but in Taurus (not so good).
Also, Mars in Leo in 1st house is not good either when it comes to matters of pregnancy, and I thought at the first look that maybe this is a clear no, but then what about the applying sextile between the significators?
Then I see that asteroid child is in 1st house so maybe this means the child is in me but will bring conflict (Mars)?
Jupiter is also in pisces, a fertile sign.
As to Pluto retrograde in 5th house I think it's not good, but have found no further explanations as to that..
Because the moon makes no applying aspects, (except for an opposition to the true node but that's not a planet for me to consider, is it?), I got very confused. I was inclined to say no i'm not pregnant but there are some things in this chart that say yes. I am prejudiced because it's my own chart, and would like the answer to be yes, so although I give my considerations, I would appreciate your thoughts on the chart, as more objective and because you have greater knowledge of the subject..
Please, anything you have to say is valuable..
Yours, Vali..
Attachments
phph0pLTVAM.jpg
phph0pLTVAM.jpg (19.05 KiB) Viewed 3042 times

Return to “Horary Astrology”