After dating, will we remain friends?

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Cairene

After dating, will we remain friends?

Post by Cairene » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:14 pm

HI Everyone,

I'm having some trouble with this one - I asked "If I text him, saying to keep in touch, will we remain friends?" This is someone I dated previously.

I'm Venus in Pisces, in the 5th House. He's Mars in Leo in the 10th House. Do I look at the ruler of 3rd H of communication for the text - and then look to his reception of it? That would be Jupiter conjunt my main Signifactor. I think my positioning is good in general- but I can't tell with the aspects what the outcome really is.

Please help.

mtayal

@Cairene

Post by mtayal » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:16 am

Cairene,

3H is your house for communication, 9H is his house of communication. In order to have successful communication you should have a connection between 3H, 9H and 11(H) for fulfilment of your desire.

Cairene

Re: @Cairene

Post by Cairene » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:56 pm

mtayal wrote:Cairene,

3H is your house for communication, 9H is his house of communication. In order to have successful communication you should have a connection between 3H, 9H and 11(H) for fulfilment of your desire.
Thanks for the help. So with that logic, I would have to say the answer is no? Is it that simple? BUT, I have done more thinking on this chart and want to see if you agree.

Mars, his signifactor is retrograde and could show he could return (to contact and try again to be friends/reunite, etc,...)

Also, Venus (my signifactor seems to be in good position.)

Would you agree?

mtayal

Post by mtayal » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:23 pm

Cairene,

I am doing this chart using Vedic astrology. Will comment from Vedic chart. In the mean time please send me details for your natal chart to compare this with horary. Natal details are date of birth, time of birth and place of birth.

Cairene

Post by Cairene » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:38 am

I have never had Vedic input about my chart and I'm really looking forward to it. To learn something new of course. Thanks so much. (I sent you a message.)

Return to “Horary Astrology”