Two missing aricles

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

RosePetal

two missing articles

Post by RosePetal » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:54 am

Okay, I started from scratch...again, and this is what I came up with. At 8:35 PM the two are at the home of one of the articles. the articles walked W for 1 mile. I narrowed that down to 1/2 mile.  And then moved forward hour by hour. And then minute by minute. The articles are now near the other house, outside. They enter the house at 11:10 PM At 11:36 PM the single male leaves. At 12:21 AM on the 26th the two girls leave. The youngest girl has a dog. The boys are inside the house with a married man and woman. At 12:36 Venus conjunct Saturn is exact which means the tone of the 'party' becomes serious. The woman and man get into an argument. The woman starts the argument. And then the man becomes dominant at 12:41 AM and takes over and the fighting goes on for 5 minutes.  At 10:12 AM watching mars things become brutal. At 11:39 AM moon is @ 26 degrees cancer and Uranus @ 26 Scorpio. At 11:40 AM moon is 'void of course'.  How did I do? Am I on track?

AyeCantSeeYou

Post by AyeCantSeeYou » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:32 pm

Rose, have you had any further info come out of the charts? I've been following this thread since you started it and was wondering how it's been going since you last posted.

Return to “Horary Astrology”