Did i do the right thing?

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

peaceseeker

Did i do the right thing?

Post by peaceseeker » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:21 pm

For few days not i have been having 2nd thoughts about the decisions i took. While taking the decision it seemed reasonable then. I feel like i shud have waited for a while. Did i do the right thing?

Time: 3:09 am
Date: 1st of January 2009

Thank you!
Last edited by peaceseeker on Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

fensi88

Post by fensi88 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:06 am

Probably you did wrong decision, because your primary significator is (Ma) is rx. Next, last Moon's aspect was oposition with Ve, that signifies last event, decision you made, probably about some separation from your partner, or burst of some contract, for example. But Ve in this chart exalts Ma, you, so Ve was on your side. But on the other hand, Ve is in detriment of Moon, you, so that is testimony you did right decision. So, we have 2:1 that you made wrong decision.
Greetings,
Goca

peaceseeker

Post by peaceseeker » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:28 pm

Thank you fensi88 for looking into the matter. I am an absolute rookie in terms of understanding the mathematics that goes into analyzing horary questions. So please bear with me with the question that I ask. What does rx stand for?  Does ma refer to mars and ve to venus?  You mentioned ma is me, ve exalts ma and at the same time ve is in detriment of moon. who or what does ve and moon represent and what exact implications they have on the chart?

The following questions are to help me to understand the 2:1 ratio. You said ma is my primary significator, so does that make my decision wrong?  I understand that ve is in opposition with the moon which means it signifies the last decision i took. You are quite right about the it being some form of separation. You stated,Ve is in detriment of moon, so that makes my decision right but is it also bad to have ve on ma side?

Thank you!
~~~~
ρЄ Д СЄ$eeКЄЯ

fensi88

Post by fensi88 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:48 pm

Ma=mars
Ve=Venus
rx= retrograde
2:1 means 66,66% your decision was wrong and 33,33% was right.
Ruler of ASC, Ma and Moon signifies you.
Ve signifies other party, ruler of 7 house, your partner.
When ever your significator is rx, as in this chart that means  you are ‘going the wrong way.’(Retrograde motion is the apparent backward motion of a planet.)
Other wrong think is that Ve exlats you, Ma so he thinks you are the best but you separate from him!!
Fact that Ve is in detriment of Ma, means in some way he hurt your feelings, so as you see it is mix tetimonies, so that is why you are not sure if you were right or not.
Greetings,
Goca

peaceseeker

Post by peaceseeker » Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:04 pm

Thank you very much fensi88 for clarifying.

Return to “Horary Astrology”