what does he feels about me?

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

tulipp

what does he feels about me?

Post by tulipp » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:10 am

Hi there, and every one at Forum , it is sad to announce my very first post is about my old boyfriend  

Please can someone read my chart..../

last time we saw one another was last june and have not heard from him since, we broke up two years ago from the time we met in end of 2002 but he was in and out in the end. Now I would like to know how he feels about me now, ever comes to his mind to contact me? or anything else in the chart ........I believe love has to be free and natural so I can take the truth.

I am getting used to not having him around anymore but I can't seem to want to meet a new person either.

thank you for reading "hugs"

Tulipp
Attachments
now.gif
now.gif (54.92 KiB) Viewed 2539 times

tulipp

correction

Post by tulipp » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:16 am

Maybe I should correct my question to does he have any feelings for me now?

thanks again

fensi88

Post by fensi88 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:48 pm

I am afraid I have a bad news for you.
His ruler is Mars.
Ma is in no diginity of Ve.This shows comlete indifference to you.
Greetings,
Goca

Rigel

Post by Rigel » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:51 pm

I agree with Fensi.  His two significators and your two significators are utterly indifferent to each other, and in some cases hurtful, so I don't see anything good in that.  His significators are Mars and the Sun and they're in strong mutual reception signifying he "has little thought of the querent".

tulipp

Thank you!

Post by tulipp » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:35 pm

Fensi88 and Rigel

Thank you very much for your time to respond, it's really sad to say that we couldn't manage to stay friends. We were like a family as he used to say

thank you again

Tulipp

tulipp

he called

Post by tulipp » Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:30 pm

Hi there,

Well he called me last night ...we talked almost an hour , he was telling me he broke up with his girlfriend .....I think he was just lonely and need to talk to someone and he knew I used to love him unconditionally so he called me.

I told him that he should go talk to her and try to work it out with her....I know that he really like her because we were together for about 5 years and when he left me for her I could see that he was really in to her, he was not cheating on her when he came to visit me sometimes just to have a friendly chat. I think he valued me for the fact I was not getting sides and possessive.

I just wished he preferred me to her but now even if offer us to reconcile I don't feel right about it , sort of making me feel like a second best.......or may be I just know too much to deal with.

now I am wondering if he will make up with her or between me and her who does he really love? .....or he is just all hot air.......should I make a new chart and question for it?......or I could use a time when he called me at saturday october 31 6:45 p.m. toronto, canada , eastern time. When the  question occupied my mind.

thank you very much for your enlightenment

Tulipp

Return to “Horary Astrology”