career

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

purple_dust

career

Post by purple_dust » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:09 am

Instead of just asking I have been studying a lot and will try my best to define aspects...  it is captivating to study this science, eventhough one of the reasons for it relies on its lack of simplicity!

I love writing, the occult, music... but my career choice was Law because that's the one my parents could pay for me and since one of them is a very brilliant lawyer (please don't think devil's advocate, my parents have got high morals thank God).  It's more practical to learn from him and then eventually make a consensus with that and what I want (perhaps end up being a diplomat, or help with our current messy legal system) but I wonder whether there would be a time in which I won't feel so inadequate.  I do follow my heart, but my dreams are so diffuse that my heart doesn't know which direction to go.

The "Am I going to be happy with my career?" chart can be found here:

http://67.199.28.152/dibujo0.aspx?fec=1 ... a=E&zodi=T

I find it difficult... although visually nice  :) ...   I am represented by the Sun on the sixth house (because it surpasses the 27 degrees) and it's also the House of Law I believe.

It's interesting that the Moon is in the third house, the house of education but the ninth house (house of higher learning) is empty... however, the ruler of this house (Jupiter) falls in the 6th house again!

Both Mars and Pluto are every close to the sun and there's a Sun-Mars conjunction.

Moon trines both Venus and Neptune but squares Mercury.

I find here a difficulty communicating my inner-self and my magnet-like attraction towards the esoteric.

I must be honest,.. due to my current emotional state I am sensing that my effort to explain this chart is not being given the right approach... as if I'm just want a reason to continue being so unhappy about everything.

I just want to see wether there's other aspects I should look for...  thank you!
---------------------------------------------------
Everyday is like Sunday... well except for Blue Monday, Ruby Tuesday and Friday I'm in love

babulupmg

Post by babulupmg » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:45 pm

In a prosperous lower's chart the Jup and mars and Merc should be powerful.
If you have your birth data please provide it in vedic astrology forum.

Or select a rndum number between1-249.
We will have discussion.

good luck
kvdpmkmarijani8amritha

purple_dust

Post by purple_dust » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:49 pm

128 is the random number that I choose :)
well, both mercury and jupiter are also in the 6th house
Everyday is like Sunday... well except for Blue Monday, Ruby Tuesday and Friday I'm in love

babulupmg

Post by babulupmg » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:53 am

Sir
You selected 123 as random.  Based on this pre[ared the chart and it is included as an attachment.  
According to this chart the lagna falls in Kanya and its lord connected with Mars and aspecting the 10th house.  
But unfortunately , Jup is in no way connected to Mars.  So there wont be satisfaction in the job.  
Here Rahu is with Venus, the 2nd and 9th lord.  aspects lagna. Kany lagna supports medical pro fession.

Mer- Ven-Sat-Ket-Sun, Mar,Mer-Ket,  These are 2,6,and 10 significators

In the Bhava table we dont find Mars even one place.

So to Become a reputed lawer is ruled out.

Good Luck
Attachments

[The extension zip has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

kvdpmkmarijani8amritha

purple_dust

Post by purple_dust » Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:22 am

Thank you!  I selected the number 128 instead of 123, does that make a change in the reading??

babulupmg

Post by babulupmg » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:15 am

Sir,
This is not cricket to have six balls per over, or football match to have corner shot or penalty shot.

Your destiny is tested only once.
kvdpmkmarijani8amritha

Return to “Horary Astrology”