Will I get married?

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Duha

Will I get married?

Post by Duha » Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:55 am

My name is Duha Hussein and I am 23 years old. I was born on May 20th, 1985. I live in Abu Dhabi(United Arab Emirates)
I am sudanese. It is now 10:51 am (U.A.E.) time.. The date today is December 12th 2008...

I just want to know whether I am going to get married or not...I am dreaming of my future house and husband . I want to travel..visit many european countries, have kids and love my husband and life.

My ex-boyfriend promised to marry me but he lied to me and broke up with me in September 2008...I loved him and believed him..

I am single at the moment and I dont want to get involved in any relationship..

Will I get married? When?? Will I have kids?

Duha

Post by Duha » Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:50 pm

Respected Youdah,

I would like to ask you for a reading that is if you dont mind.

My name is Duha Hussein and I am 23 years old.I am a female. I was born on May 20th, 1985. I live in Abu Dhabi(United Arab Emirates)
I am sudanese. It is now 9:51 pm (U.A.E.) time.. The date today is December 13th 2008...

I just want to know whether I am going to get married or not...I am dreaming of my future house and husband . I want to travel..visit many european countries, have kids and love my husband and life.

My ex-boyfriend promised to marry me but he lied to me and broke up with me in September 2008...I loved him and believed him..

I am single at the moment and I dont want to get involved in any relationship..

Will I get married? When?? Will I have kids?

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:17 pm

For the time being are Youdah not availebal on the site, so I assume the best way is to have the question open to all.

I am no Astrologer, but if you will take an "grown mans" advice, then here it come.

Yes you will get married, and I think you also will have children, but much of this depend on yourself, and how you act.

You are only 23 years old, and have a whole life in front of you.

You say you have been lied to by a man, and that this prevent you from seeing other....if this is the case...then you will always stay single.

We are humans, and humans might lie...or they might change opinion....or they might wish for something other...well there is a lot of thing we humans do.

If all the negative shall prevent us from seeking happiness, then I think most of us would live in loneliness and be bitter.

We have to take those "negative event" as teaching, in order to become more robust for future events, you will always need it somehow.

I am not sure if you practice arrange marriage, or if you go for love marriage.
Either way you have to be active in order to find your soul mate.

A good marriage build mainly on mutual respect, and the will to take care of each other.
A love marriage is a good starting point, but never a guarantee for success, everything depend on how you both develop, that is why an arranged marriage, if you agree to it, can be as good as a love marriage, if both put their effort into it.

A good marriage is much more worth then any travel around the world, good economy is not a must for this to happen, but if you later on can have your wishes come true, then that will be a great plus for you, but to put up to big expectations in the start, might lead to disappointment, where there was no need, in order to achieve real happiness.

I wish you good luck....and don't waste to much time, on this guy that are no more in your life :)

babulupmg

Post by babulupmg » Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:14 am

rriage may take place betweenaug-Oct 2009
babulupmg
Attachments

[The extension zip has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

kvdpmkmarijani8amritha

Return to “Horary Astrology”